>dose noctuas
>dose expansion cards
I feel like that computa makes a nice warm hum
10/10

okay hol up
why itx? Why limit yoself
don't tell me you did it to get a rog board

Limit myself from what?

on upgrades, but why not get an itx case?

What upgrades what i need? It has everything i need already, if anything I'll just upgrade the gpu at some point if necessary.

poorfag

pci-e ssds
more ram
more
E X P A N S I O N cards
more diddlesticks
its really up to you

>ITX
>mid-tower
still solid though, 8/10

That sounds like a lot of useless bs. If anything ill just get another m.2 for a raid and the ram is dual channel so wtf would i need 4 sticks for? Really need to think about your "upgrades" there.

Yeah it also warms my room up 5-10 fucking degrees... it's pretty amazing how much heat it generates.

R8, m80s!

Don't have the guts to show yet, but I hopefully will soon.
I'll just copy/paste from my OP:
Hey, Sup Forums. My GameCube, XBox, Playstation 3, Wii U, and Switch have all proven to be great fun, but I want something more. This is why I have decided to save up for the next few months and then invest in a gaming PC!

I'm not too knowledgeable about parts and their compatibilities and whatnot, but I think these parts should work together.

How does this build look?

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K
GPU: Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080
Mobo: ASUS Prime B250M-A LGA1151
RAM: Avant 166B 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM 2133 (PC17000) Desktop Memory
Storage: SanDisk 1TB Ultra II SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD
PSU: Corsair CX Series 650 Watt 80+ Bronze
Case: NZXT S340
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO RR-212E-20PK-R2

Does that seem good? Are there any parts that I'm forgetting? Do I need to go out and buy more fans or a case with water cooling instead? I'm not much into competitive gaming, or really even multiplayer gaming in general, so I'm just going to buy a $10 mouse and keyboard from walmart. I will be buying a monitor with ridiculously low response time, though.
Not only am I asking if this build will be compatible with all the parts listed, but I'm also curious as to how good it will be. Will the CPU bottleneck the GPU? Other way around? If so, what are better options? Should I get a better mobo? I want a computer that I won't have to upgrade for quite some time.

case buds

Got a dog though

I rate 01/10

What's wrong with it?
Mind pointing out glaring flaws?
Like I said, I know nothing of computers, so I need all the help I can get.

pcpartpicker.com/builds/#X=0,113088
if you aint a trikster just click there and pick your budget then pick a build you lice

I Love my machine la

>7700k
its shit

Should I get sleeved cables, Sup Forums?

H8 on my gaymen shit.
Built when I was 17yrs old.

Intel day here
The 7700k is pointless right now

Wait for the 6 core 8700k(just 6 7700k cores) or just get a 1700.

I've modified it:

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K
GPU: Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080
Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-Z270X-UD3 (rev. 1.0) LGA 1151 Intel Z270
RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600)
SSD: SAMSUNG 850 EVO M.2 2280 250GB SATA III 3-D Vertical
HDD: Toshiba (DT01ACA100) 1TB Internal Hard Drive
PSU: SeaSonic SSR-650RM 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS GOLD
Case: NZXT S340
CPU Cooler: MasterLiquid Lite 120 All-in-one CPU Liquid Cooler with Dual Chamber Pump by Cooler Master

R8
My first build.

I like it dude. 9/10.

Be nice. Its my first build.

Looks sexy user. All I have to say is the cables are a tad bit messy

>only one intake fan
>air going through it is preheated by the CPU radiator

Those GPUs must run insanely hot and loud.

Potato phone.

Tad is a noun

Thx. Ive been struggling with those

Imgur link because Sup Forums loves apple products:
imgur.com/a/6iFwe

r8 pls.

Yes it is, it can also be used as an adverb

The case doesn't help but work with what you have

It's aight. I added a cooler Master video card brace so the card sag is fixed. However slight it may be. Reaaaally tempted to sell CPU/GPU/motherboard so I can start over with a Threadripper 1950X, Asus Zenith ROG X399, and 1080ti kingpin. Idk. I honestly don't even need all that. My upgrade boner speaks volumes though.

Best case coming through

I want one of those so badly. I just can't justify the $250 Jewegg wants. How is it user? Would you consider it worth $250? I'm coming from a fractal Design R5.

really wish I had a better camera to get nice pictures

gay LED's / 10

Heyyyy i remember you stripper pole man!

>power by evga
>corsair powering it
ok

8/10 clean and great cabling, semi sleeper build?

7/10 clean, the cabling gives me a headache but its neat? if that makes sense?

Looks like a demon, cabling leaves a lot to be desired

10/10 rick and morty doggo, the purple lighting makes it looks pretty good as well

green themed with mustard cabling, alright

No idea whats even going on here, so why bother?

gaymer cut outs in your attempt to make it stream lined with fake carbon fiber. Ruined it. Fix the lighting and the black and red nasty cables, cute stripper pole though.

idk man, ill pass on this one

Looks nice, feel sorry for the gpus though.

I've been wanting to build a sleeper myself, few things you could've did a little better with this. I feel sorry for those GPUs.

Messy

10/10 as always, still feel like the cpu cooler is crooked

noctua fag colors/10

Tidey but all those bays would annoy tf out of me.

Keep the side panel on and no problems. assuming the side panel isn't see through.

lmao what's wrong with you

whats wrong? you've lost me kiddo

No I'm just asking what's wrong with you
Don't think I've seen a more autistic build

Thats nice, and which build are you? Don't think you've ever told me since you're always calling me out.

The fuck are you talking about?

Which build are you? can you not read?

>Don't think you've ever told me since you're always calling me out.
I'm asking you what the fuck you are talking about. Can you not read?

You still haven't answered my question, are you too embarrassed to show your build after you continuously call someone out?

Thanks man, it was crooked, I've straitened out the CPU cooler since the pic I haven't taken another pic, I'll do it later

What the fuck are you talking about continuously calling you out?
Are you delusional

Yeah sure heres my build

My FreeNAS box, some point i'm gonna move to a SM board for it and get all new hard drives but for now this runs fine

nothing special here

>calling someone else autistic with a build like that
A hail king of Sup Forums right here guise 10/10 needs more action figures

noice rrrgggbbbbb there kid, gotta show off that kids toy you got in there to your parents dontcha? fucking neet loser

Literally not even RGB retard
>i-its just autistic
Seems like someone is triggered that I wasn't a big enough retard to use a small motherboard

>underages trying this hard to fit in
I don't see a single rgb light mang

Just had a roman column 3d printed for a gpu support. I like it.

you're a faggot

Buying the tempered glass fractal I read about today and then doing upgrades in the fall. Going from my 980ti to the cut down vega. My 980ti OC's really well and gets over 21,000 in firestrike graphics but I'm not paying for g-sync fuck that. Then probably selling my 6600k for a 7700k or maybe(probably not) going over to coffee lake.
It's expressely a 144hz build, nothing else I do requires good hardware.
[email protected]
980ti@1500mhz
ddr4 3733 cl17
shitty storage

Rates in next post

vr ready/10

go troll somewhere else. I like XFX tho

get a decent pic and come back

the only thing wrong with this is that it's a bit boring

where are my testicles, user?

kinda neat. shame about the power supply. also clean your camera before taking a pic.

interdasting. is this a server case or did it just happen to fit?

im hating on the colors but im jelly of the custom loop

overclocked pentium is the Sup Forumsest of Sup Forums

more white, less red. mostly talking about the fan LEDs

it's a pc

is that sound insulation? maybe get more airflow before turning it into an oven

fuck you this is Sup Forums. I like the sleeved i/o cables. don't you think red is a bit played out tho?

get some natural lighting and this will be a legend

>buys a 1080
>cant afford a camera

just post the pic faggot

i feel your pain. iPhone camera can only go so far

this is kinda scary

I see your cpu cooler is on the atkins diet

id like to see her guts

dark RAAAWWWKKK

>sound blaster
for what purpose?

good case. needs something though. 2017 is the year of case decorations

Wow man this is by far the most unique build I've seen posted in a /guts/ thread. I'm linking it to a friend of mine right now 11/10.
Very standard but functional. Suggest moving rad up to(corsair suggests it) and getting some new fans for the front.
Also when the tubes go into the top of the rad like that the reservoir on the other side of the radiator doesn't trap the air bubbles like its designed to.
dem hdds nigga sheiiiiiit
Could sell both your 980tis and have near $700 for a 1080ti and save like 300 watts or whatever these things pull.
I like that it's matte black. I tried for the same thing because it was the cheapest aesthetic to go for. Be quiet dark rock pro 3 is so nice looking.
Same fuck cell phone cameras. Dual socket builds always get me hard. I like it.
realest nigga in this ITT
>4 dimms
the fuck u on kiddo
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FANS
10/10 pinnacle aesthetics. deeply regret buying full atx for vidya
fuck you end yourself

im tired
these are my desks that it sits on

thank you sir. and the answer to the obvious question is that thermals are about ~2-3C higher than without the stuff in there. totally worth it IMO

this is /guts/ you're looking for /bst/. it's just down the hall.

Rad is in the front because the optical drive blocks it at the top.
I was aware of the reservoir issue but I haven't encountered any ill effects from its current position.

>sound blaster
for headphones mostly.

It was cheap and it off loads some work away from the CPU , so that is a bonus..

Fuck off I had just posted my guts in my previous post. Whats the harm in attaching an image to my rates

fair enough, I almost got one with my GPU but decided on a different model. that's the only reason I would use one.

is there an actual difference between a motherboard with decent onboard audio and a dedicated sound card like this one?

kill yourself retarded gaymer

>is there an actual difference between a motherboard with decent onboard audio and a dedicated sound card like this one?
Sound quality - no.
I mostly got it for the amp and to take the audio work away from the CPU.
I can't stress enough that I got this for cheap, unless you know what you want from a sound card it is largely a waste of money.

same fagging so hard, are you this dense you cant even tell that its RGB? Only RGB puts off that much blue for white lighting. Fucking idiots of Sup Forums never cease to amaze me.

is this card sag too bad?
1080 g1
asus z170 gaming
16g 2400

im doing the cables tomorrow

>kids toy
>stickers
>mugs on top of your build, one with a gay mustache
>apple earbuds
>rgb remote
autistic af/10

needs more drives/10
why block the vent at the top? No exhaust fan?

Not big fan of the colors, but maybe a better picture for us to see? looks kinda blah this close up.

10/10 nice show piece, would love to see what you could do with mine

Looks slapped together. Clean it up, I'd suggest moving the fan on the other side of the AIO as well so they don't blow dust at the RAD.

This is /guts/ man, lets see inside that razor loving pos

>saggy pos msi gpu
>purple cpu coolor with red gpu
>messy cables
Its like you don't even care man.

clearly I fucked up
my guts are here
then i posted rates in the next post incase I ran into character limit and just attached that pic cus why not

I see i see, should put a little more care into your stuff man, clean it up and make it look presentable. Hit up craigslist for some nice desks.

I'm just hesitant to buy anything physically large because I'm not sure what I'm doing exactly when my lease is up. The desks look like shit but all in all they're okay aside from shaking a little when I type and not being able to use a monitor mount.
Just throwing all my money at the actual computer for now. Threadripper and coffee lake are exciting as in the cut down vega .
Now if only a game worth playing would come out

/guts/: WORKPLACE EDITION

quad quadros

quad...dros?

le moron
>kids toy
You're right, It was a gift from my kid nephew
>stickers
Yeah I stick them to things
>the mug
not even mine, left there by roommate, he has plenty more gay mugs if you'd like to see them
>apple earbuds
Yeah they came with my phone
>rgb remote
Dumb nigger that remote is for speakers, I don't have any RGB lights

tfw i do more rendering than gaming on it. I just want it too look nice. here's the (((you))) you were looking for

>10/10 nice show piece
Thanks man, I'd love to see this become a trend. not necessarily the natural/overgrown look, but just decorated computers in general. I really liked luke's build on LTT, the one with the amethyst crystals lining it

>samefag

>I see your cooler is on the Atkins diet

Yup! Better performance than a 212 EVO but doesn't block any ram slots.
>4 dimms
Yessir. Need dem 32 gigabibbles

Yes, it is absolutely worth it. Mine is almost 8 years old now. I just keep upgrading the hardware in it. Its very quiet, solid build, lots of room, sleek as fuck

My friend bought one too same time ago. Its on its 4th guts, he put in a Ryzen system with a custom water cooling setup.

90/100. Small flaws
-Top lid is a pain to remove
-most IO ports are covered
-usb slide cover feels cheap
-could use a front handle, or a place to grib
-stock top exhaust fan may burn out

Messy, lots of useless drive bays, colors all over the place just hide the damn thing in a closet.

Can I try it out?

Holy fuck you're a salty one arent you. Reading whatever you had going on before its clear you're here just to get your ass hurt. Go watch your roommate cuck you some more and leave, save yourself some embarrassment here.

I don't get the other guy calling yours "gaymer" when its far from gaymer. Looks nice and definitely will think about what I could do with mine.

>waaahhhh you asshurt you angry salt asshurt waaahhh
Lmao

quad bros

I got 6x 6tb drives now. I want 10x 10tb in the future. I run 2 intake fans and just let the pressure take the air out of the case. HD/CPU temps are perfectly fine.