If North Korea invades South Korea tomorrow, how would your cunt react/ be affected?

If North Korea invades South Korea tomorrow, how would your cunt react/ be affected?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan–Korea_disputes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Korea_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_People's_Army_Ground_Force
m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=004&oid=213&aid=0000432978
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good
Maybe they will have 4k goodpro mounted on their helmets, tanks, jets, copters
So we will be able to enjoy them on liveleak

Try to persuade the Chinks not to interfere as worst Korea manages to fucking waste best Korea.

I'm pretty sure Putin will support worst Korea, because his daughter's husband from Republic of Korea

>Seul gets obliterated.
>Shitstorm between China and USA.

Japan rejects all flights and ferryboats from Korea. Japanese life will be improved because import of Korean products will be stopped.

wait Senpai does that mean we gook'd russia?

We'd bomb the fuck out of best Korea and invade. We're still technically at war.

What will you do when China intervenes with "peacekeeping" forces? That's one ungodly mess waiting to happen with no happy ending in sight.

Same thing we did last time, slaughter then like pigs.

This tbqh

Even though we don't really have much to do with South Koreans nowadays besides trade, we'd probably jump straight into fighting North Koreans with them if we are called upon because nothing gets our battle boner harder than Battle of Kapyong 2.0

Be realistic, you're not going to roll over them like the last time. Not only that but it would be extremely misguided to provoke a nuclear power into an armed conflict, it could quite literally spark a third world war or perhaps the end of it.

Nuke them all and Europe and USA axaxaxaxaxaxax

Sell weapons. Modern Wars is about, making money from blood of innocents.

I'd shitpost on Sup Forums 2bh a shame Sup Forums doesn't allow happening threads anymore

China has a no first use policy, and even if they didn't, they don't care about North Korea enough to even think about using them.

Mercenaries 1 anyone?

we imposed sanctions on north korea recently

+ south korea installed visa-free regime with russia

SK is friend

>We.......ugh....are....so-solidarity ......with the uuuuummm.... Sauth k-koreans
T.Klaus "the cuck" "the german vermin" "my wife's son" "the merkelite" "the dumb but dumber" "Santa Klaus" " the reverse blitzkrieg" "the bull wisperer" "refugeeGod" "the big cuck buck" "the smaller dick than merkel" Iohannis

It's not about caring about North Korea it's about not having US troops in your backyard. Just like the US didn't really care much for Cuba but very much didn't want the Soviets there.

>NK vs. SK
South Korea makes better films, but North Korea makes better music. Tough choices.

My money is on NK in a war. NK has a massive manpower advantage and the SK capital (basically the only place in SK of any economic value) is stupidly close to the border. I have doubts whether the bugers would actually step in in the case of a war; dealing with an army as big as NK's (as backwards as it is) would be very costly and I'm not sure that the US has the stomach for a second Vietnam-tier campaign.

China had nukes during Vietnam, if they wanted to.

This

Not until 1967

They left Vietnam at that point because Viets became USSR cucks.

It doesn't matter, North korea must be liberated from communist filth.

>Implying numbers matter nowadays.

Kek, South korea was hopelessly outgunned and outnumbered when N korea attacked the first time. Also of course they are going to step in, not to mention china being pissed af that their vassal state will crumble during a war.

>>Kek, South korea was hopelessly outgunned and outnumbered when N korea attacked the first time.
Yeah, and they got utterly buttfucked until Cpt. Burger showed up.

>Cpt. Burger
You mean the rest of the world. Because it was a UN mandated mission. But that will happen not only when the invade again, but also japan will go full support to protect their interests and China will be trying to stop Kim hindering his military advance. Not to mention the fact that the south korean military outguns the north koreans by a mile and generally has a much better equipt and trained army. Pure numbers do not matter anymore.

before the Inchon landing it was pretty hopeless,the SK/UN-force had only Busan + 20 miles of perimeter.

Inchon landing cut the country in half and destroyed the nork supply lines to south

>You mean the rest of the world. Because it was a UN mandated mission.
Oh please. It was a US mission in everything but name. They committed far more troops than everyone else involved combined (excepting SK, obviously).

>but also japan will go full support to protect their interests
You're aware that Japs and Koreans hate each other, right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan–Korea_disputes

I sincerely hope this is a troll post. If it is, congratulations on the (You).

>Oh please. It was a US mission in everything but name

But still a UN mandated mission, which pisses of communist shills to no end, which I love.

I am well aware they hate eachoter, but desperate times call for desperate measures. The US will force them to work together, Japan hates the chinese evenmore especially on their doorstep and S korea will need all the help they can get.

The other points I said still stand strong.

North Korea has no oil for battle tanks, ships and cars.
So they can not invade South Korea.

>The other points I said still stand strong.
Not really. You say that SK army outguns the NK army, but it doesn't.

>SK
2,500 Tanks
5,800 Artillery
2,700 Armoured fighting vehicles
60 Guided Missile Systems
600 Helicopters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Korea_Army

>NK
4,200 Tanks
2,200 Infantry Fighting Vehicle
8,600 Artillery guns
4,800 Multiple Rocket Launcher systems
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_People's_Army_Ground_Force

>North Korea commences invasion
>runs out of fuel and food a day later

China would almost certainly supply them.

This is the sort of stupidity you'd expect coming from a High School retard in a fit of shower thought. You aren't memeing. You're actually this dumb.

I'm not going to refute you. I don't want to give your blinkered delusion the credibility of a real response. But if this is indicative of your mental capacity, consider removing yourself from the gene pool.

China dosnt even like North Korea that much. China regularly condemns NK for its nuke testing and behavior. If anything China would nope the fuck out.

>4,200 Tanks
>2,200 Infantry Fighting Vehicle
>8,600 Artillery guns
>4,800 Multiple Rocket Launcher systems

Now with the "This is Soviet-tier junk division factor":

4200 / 2 = 2100
2200 / 2 = 1100
8600 / 3 = 2867
4800 / 3 = 1600

I did not imply a difference in absolute numbers when I said they are outgunned but thechnology wise they are. You seem to be obsessed with numbers, while their significance is greatly diminished in modern warfare.

Moreover, they are also supported by the worlds superpower and japan.

>>Kek, South korea was hopelessly outgunned and outnumbered when N korea attacked the first time.
>Yeah, and they got utterly buttfucked until Cpt. Burger showed up.

Thats because maybe North Koreans were backed by the entire Chinese armed forces who were also /in no way shape or form/ being helped by the Soviets themselves. By the first time they captured Seoul, NK had already lost 70,000 of their 100,000 strong army. On Dec 7 1950, Kim II-Sung was deprived of the right of command of the KPA by China, from that point the KPA was to play a minor role.

>China supplies NK
>US gets UN to place sanctions or an embargo against China
>Both countries die economically
>NK starves to death
>SK takes advantage and conquers Japan and mainland China now that the economy has collapsed
>US is taken over by Canada, Mexico, and even Greenland
>Riots across Europe
>Russia goes shits bricks, then goes ape and nukes everyone in a panic
>Australians, Kiwis, Africans, South Americans, Hawaiians, and Alaskans are the only ones left alive due to being isolated in their environments
>Australians will be dead soon since the country is a desert
>Africans invade the remains of Europe and suffer heavily from radiation exposure
>Islanders die because they run out of resources
>Alaskans die because they run out of resources and get hit with a nuclear winter
>Only the South Americans are left
>World becomes Planet of the Apes

In all likelihood?

China and the US would probably team up with the south to finally oust the Kim regime. Afterwards, an agreement would be reached among all the relevant factions about how to reunify the Korean peninsula with Seoul taking control of the north under US and Chinese guidance. A plan would be drawn-up for a gradual withdrawal of US forces from the peninsula in order to placate China but some sort of mutual security agreement would be in place between Korea and the US to prevent China from unduly influencing the reunified Korea.

This.

Of course we would send some troops because we love sucking American dick, but your typical Kowalski wouldn't really care

The US showed up before the UN forces. And we provided 90% of them.

>Japan defend Korea

Not happening

Nope.

The Chinese were in no way invovled in Korea until October 1950.

If they were, then NK would have not been pushed all the way back to the Yalu.

Furthermore, Soviet support was lukewarm at best. And once China joined in the Soviet support almost stopped.

Or do you have some proofs?

>but muh tovarisch

I thought china and russia would supply nk despite being reluctant about it

>The US showed up before the UN forces. And we provided 90% of them.
The second part is true, the first part isn't. There was a UN approved scout party indeed, but the invasion force only came after the security council had approved the mission.

>Not happening

It is when they have to choose between china and north korea on their door step or south korea. Moreover, they will mostly likely be forced by the US government. End line: Communist will bite the dust. Like they should.

There are no real men left in south korea, the south will be raped and plundered in a matter of days and the plastic dolls will be taken home as war trophies.

T.Kim Jung Un

Nice proxy btw.

Only the democratic people's republic of Korea can save the depraved occupied capitalist south. South Korea doesn't have pride, it doesn't have culture and it sure as hell isn't gonna fight back when the liberator enters.

South Koreans are pussified and the men would rather get plastic surgery than to join the army or lift some weights. South korean women are the definition of cosmopolitan whores who have to get surgery just to be ACCEPTED in their own society, truly the western values and freedom people crave for.

Ever seen anyone defending South Korea? They're all homosexual kpop faggots jerking it to their plastic dolls or dense teenage girls.

Fuck off homo.

Quality South Korean housing provided by capitalism.

No, it's not africa.

This is just silly Korean war 2.0 will never happen Norks are mad but not THAT mad

>What do you want to do with your elders?

Just fuck my shit up senpai

Blinded by the dollar sign, south koreans would sell their own family to get that nosejob.

A traditional south korean shrine.

People come to pray to here for beauty and succes in life.

FUCK OFF STUPID FOREIGNERS

m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=004&oid=213&aid=0000432978

don't lie

The US was fighting NK before the UN even voted you ignorant Dutch curr.

>It is when they have to choose between china and north korea on their door step or south korea

China is going to be destroying NK. Not picking a fight with a friend and starting WW3. Furthermore, SK will crush NK.

Therefore Japan will not get involved.

United Korean is better.
I don't care what side wins.

Filthy communist. Dutch were rulling the world before your nation even existed. Stop disgracing our flag.

>The US was fighting NK before the UN even voted you ignorant Dutch curr

Bullshit johnny boy, better check your own ignorance.

/thread.

Back to jerking off to kpop trannies, fuckboi.

>Back to jerking off to kpop trannies, fuckboi.
This meme is not even applicable to my country, fucking pleb poorfag.

Kim oh Kim and your doubling chins.
Toss Worst Korea all into the bin
Grab history for Real Korea today and nuke the south, make them pay!

The US would engage in the war very early on and China will know better than to step in. They don't care that much about north korea to risk a war with the US.

The UN authorization was June 27th.

American forces were in battle on the 25th. We had forces in SK before the war even started.

Kill yourself faggot.

t. General MacArthur

t. Douglass MacArthur

T. McArthur

>British education

t. McArthur