Is Sup Forums the board with the least female users?

Is Sup Forums the board with the least female users?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13613081
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes, thank god for that though, women are intolerable.

There are many trap faggots who think themselves girls,
but that number will go down as i'm reporting them to our Muslim management to be thrown off a building.

Depends. If you count traps we probably have the most since everyone here wants to be a qt.

>posting worst girl

>she thinks I'm not a girl
never change >>>/consumerism/

But most female(male) users.

dumb cunt

I want to be a qt (gtk).

t-thank you, user

He's not wrong

Yes. But this might be one of the largest boards for faggots.

The female race is a disgusting subhuman people

On the internet

Nobody knows you're a little girl

Just ordered a pair of these, thanks.

> posting an even worse girl

>space following a comedy chevron
Opinion disregarded.

f.. fewat ?

I'm pretty sure there's even less females on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

No there was a few Trump girls on Sup Forums during the election

Only board with female majority is /cgl/, rest vary with female population.

legal famale here ama

>Is Sup Forums the board with the least female users?
Mind as well be girls... Mostly just high school kids right now thinking they can haxors and asking laptop recommendations. When the school starts, then the wannabe edgy college kids come flooding in thinking they are hot shit and shitting on tech for no reason.

How do I know this? I used to do all this shit at that age until I got a job and graduated.

>legal
doesn't count, dude

Why the women hate programming? Serious question... Do we need a scully or something to get girls in here

do*

> (OP)
sexist prick, get out.

>sexist
Wut i genuinely want to know woman do not want a CS degree.

we are ascended beings, unlike man we know that technology has come to a point of diminishing returns, there's no need to bother with the development of new technologies when what we already have is good enough
would rather invest my time in something more worthwhile such as medicine desu

>diminishing returns, there's no need to bother with the development of new technologies when what we already have is good enough
Well that is fine and all, but why not just get into tech for the money or job? Also that is not true, we still are going for automation of everything from cars to literally humans so it may be the only job left in the future when humans need automation for everything.

care to explain how we can improve medicine without technology?

>he fell for the automation meme
enjoy being unemployed
>without technology
i never said that wtf?

>t.roastie

let's have a pol:
strawpoll.me/13613081

>there's no need to bother with the development of new technologies when what we already have is good enough
>would rather invest my time in something more worthwhile such as medicine
how the fuck these two statements are supposed to go together, how is it possible to advance medicine without advancing technology?

No, you're thinking of /cgl/.

I have a pair of ovaries. I can't be sexist.

very likely, but it's better this way

advancing technology is a meme
it only enables retards who can't optimize for shit to have more performance on their applications because the hardware is too damn powerful
ATI released vega which optimizes 3D applications to a point that even shitty C++ games programmed by literal pajeets and dumb teenagers who want to get into the "cool indie market" don't lag to a point of massive stutters

salty virgins in this itt.

Nah, it's because you can't do math.

>implying CS grads can do math

>Posting teri from amazing world of gumball
You're not a female, stop larping.

that was very rude of you
never talk to me or my fellow shitposters ever again

Calling me a sexist is a compliment, thank you.
Also no, i have no reason to listen to an irrelevant faggot.

Yeah, what are you going to do if I do.

Yes. There;s a bunch of mentally ill trannies around here but thank jeebus,. stupid twats don't come on here.

wow that gives me a great idea OP

i'm going to start a viral social media + reddit campaign to bring all the girls who kode to Sup Forums!!

it will be great finally we can talk about how technology makes people feel empowered instead of just dumb mansplaining about benchmarks or whatevber

I think so.

I'd definetly lick your asshole

Funny, the whole situation with her made me realize that women are effectively grown children. Really completely changed my mind about how women should be treated regardless of how hot they are.

Pretty much all girls I met during my CS degree were varying levels of competency, almost all of them had a boyfriend or friend helping them continuously.

However all of them to a tee couldn't accept criticism. They either threw up their hands in frustration and gave up, "well I don't know, how am I supposed to know". I'm like, "try Google and read up on it".

Alternatively they would do something incredibly inefficiently like jamming multiple for loops inside each other for no reason. Then defend it with "it makes sense for me to do it that way".

I mean cheating/plagiarism was rife in our college but a lot of the girls were simply getting their boyfriends or their friends to do all of their work for them. Looking back now it was insanely pathetic.

It amazed me how one girl could ace a predicate calc test, but then show up the next day with code her boyfriend had done for her. I'd sit down with her and ask her about it but she legitimately couldn't explain any of it, then watch her work on it and it became super apparent that it wasn't her work at all.

Women have an amazing capacity to memorize and organize things, and basically more and more over time the education system has been organized so that all you have to do is simply sit down and learn by heart large swathes of information.

tl dr; lul wahmen