A country that is made up of two countries, one of which is also made up of two countries

>a country that is made up of two countries, one of which is also made up of two countries
What were they thinking when creating this country

>Bosnia and Herzegovina
>Made up of Bosnia and Herzegovina and Republika Srpska
Shouldn't the country be called Bosnia, Herzegovina, and Republika Srpska then? Why did they leave Republika Srpska out?

we should stop genocide ASAP

The weirdest shit is that Republika Srpska literally means Serb Republic

Serbia has the trademark on the name and might sue them at international court.

Serbs are a genocidal nation tbf

-dissolve bosnia
-give srpska to serbia and the rest to croatia
-profit

It's also the official name of the real nation of Serbia, so two republika srpskas

>B&H
>thinking

Yeah, no.

>-give srpska to serbia and the rest to croatia

No thanks, we're in the shitter already, having Bosnia to feed also would kill us. Besides theres nothing of value there.

>Besides theres nothing of value there.

They could give us Neum, so we can save money on building this shitty bridge. But besides that, no thanks.

>What were they thinking when creating this country

remove kebab

>Fuck Croatia have them cucked out of a coastline, what do we do?
>IDK let's just give it a little micropenis to split Croatia in half

Such a retarded country.

>Bosnians were cucked out of sea access
No, Bruce, Croatia was cucked out of Bosnian land

That little piece of land was sold to Ottoman Empire by the Ragusa Republic back in the day.

Croatia stopped existing in ~1100 when you got cucked by neo-Attila. Hungary was the country that got cucked if anything.

>in b4 muh (historically unproven) personal union!

Yeah nah, you were just like us for all of those long centuries xaxaxa

Herzegovina isn't real, it's a geographical term, Bosnia however, is real

>Bosnians
>thinking

>you were just like us

>a kingdom in both Hungary and reaffirmed in the Habsburg addition
>Hungarian kings crowned with a Croatian crown as well
>we literally went around Hungarians whenever we could
>we effectively seceded from them in 1520es, pledged to Austrians and left the Hingarians to ponder (Certain parliament), an act of our position, only returned back to Hungary because Austrians would rather confirm old order than let Hingarians chimp out through the new one
>own parliament for centuries, own nobility for centuries, own flag and anthem, own army, received rights to use our language above Latin and German before our neighbours
>the kingdom of Croatia, Croatia/Slavonia and Croatia-Slaconia filling charters and news for centuries

I don't care about the legitimacy of Pacta conventa, when I see the historical relations. One document doesn't change anything

But mixing ethnicities is so good and you should even invite more of them. This will lead to utopia.

Best regards
Angela Merkel

Except this isn't about mixing ethnicities, but a local ethnicity branching due to religion and politics.

Merkel already pressed one of those buttons though

> How do you want your country?
> Just fuck my shit up

Different guy but we had our own flag (the current tri-colour was recognized by the Austrian emperor as the colours of the Slovene nation and was the only tri-colour allowed in the empire, everyone else had bi-colours cause we cool like that) and language rights as well as our own assembly (Kranjski Deželni Zbor/Krain Landtag) which also sent its representatives to Vienna. Granted much of it was only relevant in the 19th century.

In fact muh ustoličenje karantanskih knezov was happening all the way until the 16th century in the Slovene language and Slovene was spoken, at least in part, by the German nobility meaning it was not just the peasant tongue either implying that at least some nobility had slavic roots (they weren't all killed of after the rebellion) or that it was prestigious enough for them to use it and identify themselves with it and the lands they ruled.

Also
MUH SPECIAL RIGHTS FOR PEASANTS
MUH KOSEZI

>students for liberty
Neocons financed by the Koch Brothers who actively work to sell our country's resources to foreign superrich. Fuck neoliberalism. Fuck fascists.

le sea access face

Tricolours are ugly shit. Too bad we got one, for fuck šake

>Granted much of it was only relevant in the 19th century
lmao

el sloveniANO

>we should stop genocide ASAP
This is what, OP.

Federation of BiH is not the same as BiH.

Serbia is "Republic of Serbia".

"Srpska" is an adjective, while Srbija/Serbia is a noun.

Bosnia was Croatia and that corridor existed before Yugoslavia did.

IGNORE SLOVENE POSTS

You don't actually have a tri-colour technically speaking. It's the Croatian and Slavonian bi-colours glued together lmaooooo.

>it's not a tricolour, it is a glued tricolour

You know what I meant

And now you're spending even more money to build a bridge

>Federation of BiH is not the same as BiH.
well now their brains are going to fucking explode m8 what the fuck are you doing

Just ways to put the honest Croatian man down, who has always tried and made cordial relations with your people, but you made us into an enemy of the people, the Great Flood, the Gog and Magog, the locus blight of Egypt

Truly, Slovenia is a Balkan country

Split Bosnia between Serbia and Croatia like this.
Y/N?

Reminder to reply to Upper Carniolan posts.

How the fuck have balkans always had a large population, yet any achievements are non-existent?

Different people.

>large population
ayyy lmao

Ottomans had no secular school system (since they were an Arab Caliphate) => most of the population was illiterate well into the 20th century

Sweden is twice the size of Yugoslavia, and it has half the population (as well as ten times the achievements). Hope you now see why he would think that (and be right about it).

1) We have achievements, you just don't know them, like I don't know any Swedish achivements.
2) We don't have a large population.

The reason Bosnia exists in its current form is because we couldn't come to an agreement on what to do with Bosnia before, during and after the war. If anyone tried changing anything there, someone would probably start shooting again.

International community wanted to stop conflict in this region, and it seems that this is an only way to do it.
agreed, but Bosniak want their country, too bad

oh all those great swedish achievements we learned about in school, all those great swedish mathematicians and physicists, oh wait..

>balkanshits actually think this

>a nigger replied to me
ewwww

Who cares, Bosnia is the memest of countries anyway.

I only came to see if Slovenes are shitposting (yes, obviously ) and if Croats are in "muh glorious history" mode (yes, obviously ). My day is now complete.

t. Alberto Barbosa

it hurts

Look at it on the bright side, Bosnians are citizens of the world now. I'm pretty sure Bosnia well eventually empty out from emigration to Western countries (and us with Croatia).