T-the pound is definitely going to recover, the markers are just shocked, that is all

>t-the pound is definitely going to recover, the markers are just shocked, that is all
>it'll spring back any day now!

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/business-36711595
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/29/the-only-continent-with-weaker-economic-growth-than-europe-is-an/
theconversation.com/fact-check-does-only-the-economy-of-antarctica-grow-slower-than-the-eus-61235
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NO
EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE
UR JUST A SHILL

How will the Irish react to Englishmen dying of famine?

damn these brits really fucked themselves

im surprised they call us americans stupid

Well I must assume things are worse then it seems here in the pic because the Euro has dropped as well.
But the Brits will be fine after a crisis they'll just be a bit poorer but a good nation nevertheless.

It was their own fear and xenophobia that caused this, they deserve what is happening and have no one else to blame.

bbc.co.uk/news/business-36711595
>Pound slides to fresh 31-year low against the dollar

In 2007, at its peak,you could buy two dollars with a pound. TWO dollars.
Now the pound buys 1.3 dollars.

The pound has dropped because of uncertainty, this is all GloboCorp cares about.

They will bounce back, we will lose some trade benefits with Europe but gain it back in other parts of the world, and probably grow even larger.

The pound was already about 1.4 to the dollar when we were in the EU.

Reminder that Europe is the only continent in the world except Antarctica that is not growing.

The "Free Trade" agreement and the Euro have absolutely ravaged the Mediterranean countries and ruined our Pound way before we left

Look at how the Pound surged right up until the day of the vote. Those cheeky breeky traders got overconfident and paid for their hubris

Imagine what will happen once the crisis kicks in it will be a bailouts all over again like in 2008, I guess we're all now doomed to be poorer now I'd better prepare myself.

How are you so delusional? LOOK at the what the EU has done to Greece, Spain, Italy

How can you think the EU has made things better in Europe?

The only reason there is a "crisis" is because Cameron has intentionally resigned rather than provide strong leadership and sailing us out of the EU. It is a psychological ploy done intentionally to cause unrest and uncertainty so Remainers can sit on their high horses and say "look at all the turmoil you have created" and hopefully swing the 5% back to remain and Undo all the work that has been done to get to this point.

Despicable

>Greece, Spain, Italy
All made a mess of it themselves and Europe as a union bailed them out, but I'm used to Brits blaming the EU for everything in the world.

>Greece, Spain, Italy
those countries were all shitholes before they joined the EU.
Two of them were military juntas and one of them had basically no tax base

>provide strong leadership
>after 3 months of half the country calling him a liar and a shill
doubt.jpg
He made a lot of people angry by supporting the remain side so much.

>Reminder that Europe is the only continent in the world except Antarctica that is not growing.

Reminder that you're a fucking retard...first and first of all..NOT growing ? are you retarded? growing slower = not growing fuck did you do your math with , the fucking college of professional garbage cleaners?

2nd of all
Learn how fucking economics work you fuck , europe can not grow as fast as fucking countries where wars just ended because we don't have markets just waiting to be filled cause everyone working in them was fucking fleeing the war ... ,
Also ,"besides antarctica"
If you actually took a second to research you'd find out that it's not fucking true, south america is actually growing slower than the eu ...is that a great thing ? No...but it does prove that your fact is bullshit

>b-b-but it was nothing to do with the EU
Europe is the only continent in the world except Antarctica that is not growing. The pound has plummeted (before we left). We are strangled from trading with the Commonwealth. The Mediterranean is in tatters, with ridiculous youth unemployment. The whole of Europe is a mess culturally. Far-right parties are popping up because of the ridiculous freedom of movement forcefully imposed on European states with threats of tariffs and being excluded if they don't bent the knee to the EU bureaucrats. The bloated bureaucracy now has 10,000 employees who earn more than the British PM annually. It's an absolute farce

he should have triggered article 50, he resigned to create uncertainty and chaos which benefits the Remain side

It will also work in getting a Remain PM in like May because people have now doubted the whole process. Extremely clever psychology and manipulation of democracy.

And Tony Blair has the nerve to say the people have a right to change their mind amongst all the purposefully orchestrated turmoil

Most delusional and misinformed comment I've read all day

No surprise coming from an Eastern Bloc country heavily invested in EU support

>Europe is the only continent in the world except Antarctica that is not growing.
Literally the first sentence you say is a lie. Give me a source for that you moron

You sound mad, can't afford food anymore?

>Extremely clever psychology and manipulation of democracy.
Yeah
or maybe people are starting to realise that leaving the EU isn't the "and then they walked off into the sunset" ending that they thought it would be.

It's been declining for years but brexit really hurt

I think you should return to gold standard.

>nominal fluctuations in currency value matter

It'll come up a bit when people move to cover their shorts

People that voted out did so because tabloid newspapers told them to. They don't understand politics or the economy so there's no point trying to convince them they did the wrong thing.

I think you should return to markka.

>Europe is the only continent in the world except Antarctica that is not growing.
I demand to see proof

I voted out and I regret it due to the economic side. I was an idiot and didn't think.

Fuck the EU and immigration though.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/29/the-only-continent-with-weaker-economic-growth-than-europe-is-an/

>Boris Johnson

kek you can probably disregard this then

theconversation.com/fact-check-does-only-the-economy-of-antarctica-grow-slower-than-the-eus-61235

It is however almost true, weird

Because its a industrally developed country like i don't know AMERICA. IF you even compute for that small percentage growth some are of the same value of 10-15% of poorer countries. Srsly can you into economics

>forcefully imposed on European states
You mean you can't vote out and ruin your economies? Oh wait

Is the line the joke or are you it?

Because there isn't ,cause they're repeating lies like fucking idiots cause their side was the "anti-liberal" side when they're just as fucking braindead as the liberals

>Fuck the EU and immigration though.
>immigration

Leaving the EU will only replace european immigration with african ,paki and indian immigration , your own fucking side stated that, fucking farage said africans from the uk should vote to leave as the EU halts migration from africa ... its your own fucking government that cucked your country
Don't get me wrong I understand your fustration about the possibility of a united states of europe but THAT'S NOT what fucking people voted against...

wait, are you telling me... that developped countries grow slower than the undevelopped ones?

Do you think now that a points based system of immigration that people here want would not apply to non-whites?
I'm not telling you anything I just used google

>xenophobia
I never got this meme
Its not like thay are gonna stop bringing in BBC material.
So why does the false flaggers false flag?

>remain is crashing the economy with no survivors in an pro-eu plot, its a conspiracy!

Or maybe its because they let inbred monkeys vote in the UK

If the younger generations wanted to stay they should have fucking voted. The turnout for 18-24 year olds was only 30%

ron paul pls

>Do you think now that a points based system of immigration that people here want would not apply to non-whites?

You haven't change your government ...and so far nothing says you will ..it's the same government that made your incompetent laws on immigration in the first place. On top of that non-eu migration will significantly rise , not lower even if said government would change (which it fucking won't...worst case scenario will be a coalition between tories ,labour and libdem)

>it's the same government that made your incompetent laws on immigration in the first place

That was Blair's New Labour m8. They ruined this country.

>On top of that non-eu migration will significantly rise

Why?

True

it was only that high because it got overvalued. It was always going to drop

so were we lad and we also got fucked like them but thanks to our meme economy we recovered

>the £ is going to fall to parity with the $

Meanwhile the £ is at $1.30 minimum

WRONG AGAIN REMAINKEKS

Some of those leave Brits are such liars, a different opinion is something I'm perfectly fine with but the fact that they go around to spin the facts and claim the EU is responsible for everything bad and the EU doesn't grow and the slow growth is only because of the EU is a bit disgusting.

Paddy doesn't understand how good this is.

Firstly, Exporters can simultaneous offer their customers cheaper prices, and still get more pounds for their goods.

Secondly, the pound is falling so much that immigrants here who send money home are getting hit massivly.

One Pole on /Biz/ was crying how his 20,000 zloty in savings had been decimated to just 17,000 due to him having savings in pounds

They were too busy googling "what is EU?"

I'm sure people just googled that for a proper explanation rather than asking what it is.

But the Euro has lost 2 whole cent to the dollar!

I just wish the Euro would gain more value against the $, it's so fucking unfair having to calculate your revenue * 0.9 all the time.
Fuck you America.

they do though

Time to buy cheap shit from the UK before they update the prices.

>Europe is the only continent in the world except Antarctica that is not growing
can people stop repeating this meme now please
Europe has far and away the best quality of life on earth

not growing =/= life is shitty, that's not what he said