Groove Music

>plays FLAC
>streams your music directly to desktop, mobile and Xbox from OneDrive, with no song number limit like Google Play Music (instead by the current storage space of your OneDrive account)
>A E S T H E T I C beaufitul Fluent interface, completely hardware accelerated
>over 38 million tracks unlimited streaming with Music Pass

How is Sup Forumsroove Music not /ourplayer/?

Other urls found in this thread:

netmarketshare.com/operating-system-market-share.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torres_del_Paine_National_Park
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>install iHeart radio
>install iHeart radio
>install iHeart radio
>install iHeart radio

nice ad faggot!

> music pass not working in most countries

desktop background pls!

No folder based library view for one, something only foobar does right also foobar has better conversion tools for splitting whole CD flac tracks with the m3u

>botnet music

:)

Technically RockBox is /ourplayer/

I don't know if they're still doing it (they were yesterday), but you can get 4 months worth of subs in certain regions for 300 Microsoft Reward points.

Not free software.

Why not plex to sync or stream your own vinyl rips directly from your server?

>RockBox
What are some FOSS software that lets you play music from the command line? Including youtube?

Thank you, user.

>he dosent know how to configure a vpn that has access to his local machine running mpd
i pity you

>unnecessary artificial complications

There is beauty in simplicity, not difficulty.

>le ebin funny botnet meme

:^)

>whole CD flac tracks

But why, when we already have gapless playback and individual tracks can be encoded more fine-tuned and efficiently?

Are you running a fully-free distro?

Alot of release groups rip CDs as one flac track with a m3u playlist file. This allows you to still play individual tracks with the m3u but the single flac track allows you to make an exact copy of the original CD it was ripped from

If people want an EXACT copy of the original audio CD, why not just release the BIN/CUE?

>windows 10
ew no thanks

Windows 7 is on life support, my man.

Last time I tried Groove it had a 500 song playlist limit. I have playlists anywhere between 500 to 6000 songs.

>there is no beauty in difficulty
Found the low test nu-male who's never reveled in an accomplishment

i do. even my mp3 music is open source

Windows 7 has more marketshare than Windows 10, and a significant number of users are retrograding from 10 to 7.

It's literally only 2.25 years away from completely going into the dustbin forever. Absolutely discontinued. No more updates at all. Big security risk.

>mp3
>open source

>He's still trying to shill Windows fucking 10
Just give up Pajeet

mpd if using local media, mopdiy if not (Dunno about youtube streaming, but it supports at least Spotify).

The patent expired, a fully open source MP3 player with no binaries is now possible. Why do you think (((they))) started releasing so many "is mp3 obselete?" articles recently?

What does this have to do with testosterone and masculinity?

because opus exists obviously

I like Opus, but it definitely needs more compatibility adoption outside of the niche audiophile players.

MP3 was then. AAC is now.

Gee it's funny how a big push for AAC proprietary encoding happened right when MP3 became public domain

It's almost like (((they))) are trying to keep something proprietary

I wish there was also a big push by the FOSS community to make Opus mainstream.

>>plays FLAC
Basically every player does this nowadays

>>streams your music directly to desktop, mobile and Xbox from OneDrive, with no song number limit like Google Play Music (instead by the current storage space of your OneDrive account)
Unless you have a shitton of free onedrive storage, the 50k songs GPM lets you upload is probably better. (Not sure if groove lets you stream flacs tho)

>>A E S T H E T I C beaufitul Fluent interface, completely hardware accelerated
AESTHETIC interface, 80% of which is blank space and whose sorting and filtering options aren't even enough to be called "basic"

>How is Sup Forumsroove Music not /ourplayer/?
Because is so fucking basic and lacks any sort of flexibility to satisfy the very autistic and very specific needs of the regular Sup Forumsentooman. Also it doesn't run on loonix which I guess is somewhat important...

>Basically every player does this nowadays

Not iTunes (they use ALAC instead), Spotify, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, etc.

netmarketshare.com/operating-system-market-share.aspx

>proprietary botnet pajeetware needs hardware acceleration to get an UI that doesn't lag and stutters from all the shit animations they've put in it for god knows what reason.
>subscription service to enjoy a medium that you could buy once and listen to for the last 60 years

>iTunes (they use ALAC instead), Spotify, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, etc.
All of those except iTunes are streaming services so you can't require them to play your local files; iTunes on the other hand is just iTunes, we all know that Apple does this shit.

>use groove music
>it starts to read through my entire library looking i they got DRM
>they started blocking couple of albums

Because I use the superior AIMP

sage for windows-only closed source garbage

mpv just werks
/thread
GPM is much better value of you're okay with botnet, which you're of you consider Groove

It's 5GB of free storage by default. You can get 50GB for 1.99/mo and 1TB for $6.99/mo.

Try to fit 50k tracks in 5 GB senpai

The average song is around 4 minutes long.

50,000 four minute songs is 200,000 minutes, or 2 days, 7 hours, 33 minutes and 20 seconds. At 5,000 MB, every song would need to be at 204kb/s to fill this space, meaning that at 192kb/s, you would theoretically be able to fit 50,000 average songs within a 5 GB space and still have room left.

GPM does 320 kbps

Musicbee shits on Groove all day long

I have stored all my music on my desktop, laptop and phone.

>tfw I have 150 GB worth of mp3 files uploaded on GPM and didn't even hit the 13k songs mark

post task manager

Here

Spotted the NEET with too much free time for useless shit

>streaming music
What's it like being a luddite?

>ludite
thats totally the opposite of what Op is

lake louise?

That's Torres del Paine National Park in Chile.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torres_del_Paine_National_Park

AIMP is the shit. I'd argue the best modern music player. Also nice wallpaper.

GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG

theme name pls?

I don't understand why MS doesn't support Opus. The speech part(SILK) of it was made by its subsidiary Skype for fuck's sake.

>Sup Forums - Free Advertising