Tuliko pikkanen kahvi? :DD
Oliko hillitön kurvi? :DDD
Oletko nyt reginan vanki? :DDDD

>ah, et saa tuoda animekavereita

tamma kay

LOL

Kaikki tukikohtanne ovat kuuluvat meille

Sinä olet nyt se mies, koira

Mitä on mies mutta kurja kasa salaisuuksia?

ei ne ole kavereitani

Älä huoli, heistä ei veloiteta

Miksi haluaisin heidät?

is /mämmi/ as slow as /tr/?
why not make a joint thread, together with the other turanians
lets just try it, when it works out it might lead to a state one day

*ulostaa kainaloosi*

Arvostelkaa mun juoma.

*ripuloi karvakäsillesi*

I like the suomi retarded lion, do you :DD

vaahtoripuli/5

lol fucking turk kurd in germany, we have nothing incommon with turks you retard.
>inb4 IM GREEK

I like the spanish retarded elections, do you?

Need some help from you guys. My friend from another cunt wants to visit Finland this autumn with me. Are foreigners still not allowed to cross rus/fin border or not? If yes, are there some alternative ways for them to come? Train/ferry?

Need visa for rus fin border. But everyone gets it if you ask nice.

>Finland
>lions
Dumb monkey

wish pp got all the seats they needad and end with this shit. Not a big fan but fucc podemos, things are uncertain now I wish we dont have 3rd elections

we only have monkeys in gibraltar that is now property of dirty brits

I'm not that ''I'm Greek'' guy.
I'm half German half Turkmen Yörük but that doesn't matter.

And of course Finnish people and Turkic people have a connection.
In my child hood I had a Finnish friend and even he told about this possible direct shared common ancestry. Why is so ''not en vogue'' nowadays? When there are for example Turkic speaking Finnic related tribes?

I have one. I just worry for my gf. She doesn't need a visa, but I heard about closed border for anyone who are not finns or russians.

*paskantaa jugurttiisi*

have another audition in my conservatory, chose a Finnish song the last time and will sing Finlandia now too, please check if I'm not butchering your language

vocaroo.com/i/s0G4P8xpsTMt

PATAÄSSÄ
PATAÄSSÄ

Your gf can enter for the small price of her bagina on my benis

What is being a Sissi in the FDF like

Mikä siinä että jos en runkkaa 12 tuntiin ni kivekset tursoaa siemennestettä. Koita ny näillä seteillä sit pitää jotai runkkulakkoa.

Looking at the forrest most of the time.

rude

Drinking coffee on tree stumps and having brotherly relationships in the tent

even more than the other normal conscripts?

Jos tuo veitsi ei sula sinne, se ei oo tarpeeksi vahvaa.

You are welcome to watch if you want to

> russian posting anime

So there are sane ruskies? Or are you an undercover Vladimir Poutin agent?

How can you afford anime when everything is shit?

Yup. Basically the infantry and recon spend most of their time in the woods. At least that was the thing in the Reserve Officer school

''Life in Russia'' is literally an endless slice of life anime with noir and drama elements.

Why is mämmi so cute, you always post cute girls I want to be mämmi too

Are sissi like recon then? It actually sounds pretty interesting from what I read, I was going to try and be a Recon Muhreen so I'd have more chance to kill people but if you don't pass they won't put you in any infantry MOS (I probably could) but I won't take that chance so I am going to go for Assaultman (light demolitions)
But are they like advanced light infantry or something?
that doesn't sound too bad

So nothing ever happens and the MC does not get the girl?

being in the forest,a lot
learning how to make IED:s,ambushes and recon
eating various tasty things that roam the woods,like frogs and mushrooms.
smelling like a wood fired oven while going to a weekend holiday

regards,border ranger

That sounds like my life

Foreigners welcome in /mämm/

>t. Border Ranger

so are you a sissi member too? Or something like one?
sorry for all of these questions guys

Some video material
youtube.com/watch?v=-IxYI_ZMfDw

yay

I guess I'm just lucky lad.

cos turks today are allah worshipping diarreheakurdarabs

onko mitään järkeä muuttaa soluasuntoon, sosiaaliset taidot ovat perunan tasolla?

Very good effort, but for example in "kirkkaudessa" and "koittaa" your ss,kk and tt sound like just k, s and t. You seem to be struggling a little with the double consonants. Just a little more practice and you'll pronounce it just right.

On a side note, your sound a bit feminine while singing in finnish...

Kokeile vaan. Oma kämppis vaan rottaili omassa huoneessaan enkä nähnyt sitä kuin joskus jääkaapilla

yes,reserve border rangers are sissi light infantry

ota se tilaisuutena parantaa sosiaalisia taitojasi

>so are you a sissi member too?
Yes
t. eri

Just search (erikois)rajajääkäri on YT and you'll get a pretty good picture what they do:

youtube.com/watch?v=Apd9zb-iVbw

> solu
> kämppiksiä

Hyi hitto. Muutat yksiöön lähiössä ja maksat vähän enemmän, mutta saat omaa rauhaa.

Riippuu mihin päin. Jos Helsinki ja sen lähialueet niin suosittelen: jää rahaa omaan käyttöön. Jos muualla niin ota herran jumala yksiö.

Onks kellään kokemusta Ruotsin yhteishausta?

Sivuttaako ne kaikki ylioppilastukinnon jälkeiset korotukset siellä?

Thank you guys

and damn, even in Finland light infantry is """light""", I guess it makes sense

>Ruotsin
ROFL

>even in Finland light infantry is """light"""
What did he mean by this

youtube.com/watch?v=Jg_LA3KkIJc

Ei, mutta joudut ehkä siihen korotettujen kiintiöön johon et halua joutua ellei arvosanasi ole korotusten kanssa sitä luokkaa että pääsisit Karoliiniseen instituuttiin kerralla.

Brutal torture. It will suck the will to live out of you.

thanks! indeed, the double consonants need work, I hardly picked up on the differences yet, I'm a tenor too so my voice is high

Näyttäs vähän siltä, että ehkä on parempi hakea sieltä korotettujen kiintiöstä. Täytyy nyt sitten vielä tutkia.

Jos on yli 9: keskiarvo päättötodistuksessa sekä E:n keskiarvo ylkkärissä niin sitten ei ole väliä missä haet. Täydet tulee joka tapauksessa.

FDF has separate armoredjäger for blitzkrieg stuff. Moving by foot is many times more practical in dense forest for obvious reasons

Tätä hieman funtsin, että siitä toisestakin lokerosta pääsee, kunhan pojot näyttää koiliseen.

Ainoa mitä mietin oli, että ottaako ne korotettuja arvosanoja huomioon ollenkaan, jos ne on tehty ylioppilastutkinnon suorittamisen jälkeen.

Ottavat. Esin, jos menet aikuislukioon korottamaan arvosanoja niin se otetaan huomioon.

Muista myös högskoleprovet

>Ottavat. Esin, jos menet aikuislukioon korottamaan arvosanoja niin se otetaan huomioon.
Juuri tätä hain.

>Muista myös högskoleprovet
Tämän aion myös tehdä. Eikös keväällä tehty HP mahdu mukaan kevään yhteishakuun?

Öää, muistaakseni joo. Itsekin mietin nyt talvella hakemista.

Mihin meinasit?

pic relate
nawh man it seems pretty rough and fun to me bro
that makes sense, I'd imagine you guys would need it more than a lot of european nations considering your inner geography type and size compared to other european countries

plus you guys don't really seem like a vehicle/armor heavy military, I may be wrong though

Boring walking mostly.

>plus you guys don't really seem like a vehicle/armor heavy military, I may be wrong though
Well, for Euros and for our size, we are sort of armor heavy.

We are artillery and mortar heavy but otherwise we trust in our big hairy balls.

Oh I meant like tanks and LAVs and APCs and the like, but yeah I imagine you'd need those 3 things a lot too
I hope that one day I can train in finland but we don't go there often and I think the Army is the one who does go when we do, not sure though

Lund, Uppsala, Göteborg. Lääketiede ja insinöörilinjat.

>uppsala
meemi kaupunki

Tahdon söpön pienikokoisen tyt-yden ketä on sosiaalisesti vammautunu ja olisin sen ainoo ystävä ja ihminen kelle se uskaltaa puhua.

>200 Leo 2s
>200 IFVs (CV90, BMP-2M)
>1000 APCs (XA-series, MT-LBv, AMV)

For a 5 million people country that's an ok number in my mind. Of course I'd love to see Pori and Helsinki in Armored brigade level but more would probably over kill.

Ei vittu meillä samat.

Oliko noihin jotain hakuja nyt syksylläkin?

Miksi tytyn saaminen on niin vaikeaa? Pitäisi olla miesmalli-miljonääri-olympiavoittaja-supersayalainen.

Joo on mut lähellä Tukholmaa. Sinne en ikinä muuttais kyseisen paikan asuntotilanteen takia.

Miksi te kaikki haluatte ruåtsalaisiin kouluihin? En ymmärrä.

Tammikuussa alkavan saapumiserän haut alkaa taas syksyllä.

Toi miljonääri riittää.

that is pretty nice actually
are you guys gonna try out the polish stealth tank?? :D)

voi vittu olen kaikkia noista
miks en vieläkään saa tytyä

You've sent some marines here too to train to operate in cold from time to time

Also APCs and LAVs are pretty integral part of our infantry

Ole oma itsesi

Maisemanvaihdos light. Pienin mahdollisin efortti pieneen eksotiikkaan.

Kiitti vinkeistä muutenkin!

>gif
lmao, get fucked dumb dog

Onhan ne sentään englanniksi? Ettei tarvitse hurria jokeltaa?

Ruotsissa ei olla leikattu yliopistoista niin paljoa.
Joo ei mitään! Jos Lundiin päästään/joudutaan niin mennään kaljalle.