Who's worse; Chinese, Indians/Pakis, or Poles?

Who's worse; Chinese, Indians/Pakis, or Poles?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DeDmsIMwQX8?t=218
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

russians

Pakis

Canadians

Poles

Canadians.

Gypsies

Canadians

I've never interacted with a pole but Chinese are definitely worse than Indians.

>Chinese are definitely worse than Indians.

Objective statistics disagree.

arabs

I'd rather have my country full of Polish cutes than smelly Asian people of any origin

Poles

Paki detected

t. chang zedong

t. Pajeet

t. Garbaj Singh

How is this even a question? idk why euroqueens hate Poles, but theyre literally god-tier diaspora

This was a leaf thread from the very beginning and you're here uninvited.

t. Bartek Wysoski

Poles are fucking garbage tier

kek, indians are the biggest liars and unhonest people in this world. Chinamen will be blunt about everything, and show his true face to you.

Probably more relevant in this case.

Chinese will never integrate and won't learn you language, ever - even if they live in your country for decades. They like to auto-ghettify themselves.
They are hard-workers thou

Indians/Pakis who migrate here are not qualified for any jobs, they sell roses at the corners and sometimes they try to wash windshields at the crossroads (if there's no romanian mafia in the area)
They appear generally dirty

Poles are totally bros and they are brothers in blood too
youtu.be/DeDmsIMwQX8?t=218

t. Wyzxyzs Syzxszy

And it's not even funny or silly shitposting, man. It's just shitposting.

>Chinese will never integrate and won't learn you language, ever - even if they live in your country for decades. They like to auto-ghettify themselves.
>They are hard-workers thou
So what? Let them keep their own, at least they dont push bullshit afirmitive action crap.

And they really will kill themselves for minimal wage, it's almost incredible. I always have to tell the chinamen at work to calm the fuck down because no one is gonna shoot you here for taking a break.

They're alright when they stay in their enclosed areas. Chinese in Hongcouver, Indians in Toronto and Poles in the Prairies. Stay there and there'll be no problem.

Prairies got Ukies, which are like Poles but even worse

>So what? Let them keep their own, at least they dont push bullshit afirmitive action crap.
Not quite correct, they try to create real "Little Chinas" and they don't want any interference from the police, if an Italian tells them that they broke some law or that they are doing something wrong they go apeshit and become utterly violent
It happened last time no more than few days ago in Tuscany

Canadians by far

t. Justin Grzeskiewiczyzyzyzzy

Well no shit, do you think theyre God's little angels? Theyre all involved in some organised crime. ofc they dont want the police around.

Still, a thousand times better than ugly, dishonest fucking pajeets. Literally scum of the earth with zero work ethic.

t. Pajeet

Gretzky has Polish ancestry doesn't he?

>Chinese will never integrate and won't learn you language, ever

Maybe not Italian. But definitely English.

err, some of them. But even here it takes like 5 generations.

>itt chink and pajeet diaspora fight

Slant Eyes, Pakis, Niggers, Canadians
Every Non White

poles

t. Alireza

I dunno man, most Chinese kids in Vancouver who aren't straight from Hong Kong tend to be pretty white washed
Same with non-Surrey brown kids

Chinese (aka Canadians)
Also this, polish girls are qt

Indians are a huge portion of the population here, and have been for so long that they're not even diaspora. They pretty much occupy the entirety of the lower middle-class income bracket, and are generally pretty ok. Plus they poo in loo here. They get a bit shitty when they're ultra-rich though.

Indians. They are fucking abbos. What can be worse than that.

Chinese: generally those who live for a long time behave well and often run decent chinese restaurant with cheap price but tourist... even those chinese people dislike chinese tourists
and new comers bother old chinese guys
Indian: STEM company guys or staffs of the Indian restaurant that is slightly more expensive than chinese one but often serves very good service,
basically no problem but they're so hairy, rare to see tourists, in addition, their wife is beautiful
Poles: no one comes here...

>Poles
What's up with the Pole bashing?

Chinese will lie you straight in the face. You could catch one with a hand in your pocket and he would go "Dude, it ain't my hand".