Yet another security researcher arrested at DEFCON

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40820837

Is it time to move DEFCON to a country that doesn't have retarded laws?

Other urls found in this thread:

defcon.org/images/defcon-17/dc-17-presentations/defcon-17-jim_rennie-arrested_in_vegas.pdf
documentcloud.org/documents/3912524-Kronos-Indictment-R.html
theguardian.com/technology/2017/aug/03/researcher-who-stopped-wannacry-ransomware-detained-in-us
youtu.be/nyKF2qd0-iQ?t=82

twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's time to move DEFCON to the trash can.

> going to fedcon

>hiring mulattos

>"The NSA are our allies"
-Defcon 2012

Spot the fed is supposed to just be a fun game

heh

defcon.org/images/defcon-17/dc-17-presentations/defcon-17-jim_rennie-arrested_in_vegas.pdf

Only proof that the US gov was behind WannaCry

The federal government was a mistake

>Hutchins is accused of having helped to create, spread and maintain the banking trojan Kronos between 2014 and 2015

he was arrested by the FBI, halfwit

>Is it time to move DEFCON to a country that doesn't have retarded laws?
Zimbabwe?

This is what happens when you have mixed breed children. Smart thieving niggers.

Russia

Why would they request a sample of something they supposedly made?

Deluded Sup Forums nigger detected.

Exactly

What's so bad about defcon?

Why the fuck would ever go to the US when you are involved in shit like that?

So he's completely innocent, then?

Sounds like the justice system made a grave error and didn't know what the fuck they were talking about.

He most likely wasn't.

I've been following the guy for a while, and considering what I know about Kronos I'd say probably.

they would have got him in the UK also

ok then you're the expert I guess

TIL Sam Roberts is a hackz0r

Yeah.
They did charge him before DEFCON was going on. They specifically waited for him to take the trip so they didn't need to extradite.

Bazinga!

>go to DEFCON
>get CP in my PC because 1337 h4xx0rz
>be american
>get fat
>get shot

theguardian.com/technology/2017/aug/03/researcher-who-stopped-wannacry-ransomware-detained-in-us

>butthurt Europoors in the comments

>Not hacking your way out of handcuffs and warrants
Scrubs...

Since nobody else pointed it out, the Bitcoins associated with the ransomeware were moved within the same time frame as his arrest.

Did he forget to move to Arabia? Shits chill here bro, hack whatever

>"We tried to visit him at [the detention centre], but he was moved before visiting hours," they told the BBC.
>centre
>Paying taxes for a "TV license"
>Crypto is outlawed
>centre
Brits are a bunch of fuckwit luddites. They make me sick.

why the fuck is in it america of all countries

I'd rather get arrested than go to Saudi Arabia.

>not hacking reality itself and switching consciousness with the investigator, leaving him trapped in your body

Fucking noobs, I swear.

Really gets your noggings jogging.

>LAND OF THE FREE
LAND OF THE FREE
>LAND OF THE FREE
LAND OF THE FREE
>LAND OF THE FREE
LAND OF THE FREE

HE A GOOD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN

It's transformed into a federal honeypot of "how do you do, fellow black hat hackers?" types in suits looking for reasons to bring in the loudmouth braggarts, or for their own purposes in cybersecurity jobs.
It's kind of like how Comic Con is no longer a gather of nerds, but is becoming a place for normies to pretend to be nerds and maybe slay some crazy nerd pussy.

Wrong. A country like Finland or Switzerland is the obvious choice.

Haha szechuan sauce, life is meaningless, and existence is pain am I right?

>Is it time to move DEFCON to a country that doesn't have retarded laws?
No shit.

Move it the fuck out of the Anglosphere to start with. Anywhere in Europe where the main language is not English should be fine.
I say that as a Brit. This country is too far gone, it's basically Israel now.

How about somewhere nice like Fiji ?

No one's going to organise a global conference in a 3rd world poohole without decent infrastructure.

People only go to those places to fuck women and get a tan, not for serious bidness.

What about Singapore?

ANOTHER DEFCON CRIMINAL GETS ARRESTED IN THE US
why is this a problem?

ah yes, Singapore is indeed a bastion of freedom and human rights

>A country like Finland
Bad idea.

t. Finn

youtu.be/nyKF2qd0-iQ?t=82

Actually, they are looking into doing one in Beijing next year. They announced it in the closing ceremony of dc25.

That's going to go fucking great though when everyone gets arrested and waterboarded by the Chinese government

So basically the con in itself is fine but the FBI went in for a party van?

A trip to Fiji was all it took for 8086 to become the dominant player for decades

Ah yes, DEFCON, the original honeypot.

dumbfuck
this
still better than Jewnited States of Shiterica

I'd probably start with Switzerland though. Or Germany. Or Austria. Or even France. Or possibly some Eastern Europe country that isn't too fucked up, like Bulgaria. Not Singapore. Not UK. Not US. Not some 3rd world shithole.

No, there's nothing wrong with America, the FBI were doing their job.
That bastard started a leak in the pool on the roof of the con.
He's a terrorist

documentcloud.org/documents/3912520-Marcus-Hutchinson-Indictment.html

Indicted for writing kronos banking trojan

Chinese visas require your first born (NOT female) as collateral, plus multiple anal exams to obtain.

>That bastard started a leak in the pool on the roof of the con.
NO NIGGERS IN THE POOL!

Yes defcon is fine, unless you're a dumbfuck country like the US or UK. Honestly the fucking organisers should have looked at their presidential situation and decided to move it elsewhere. It's really on them.
>8086
Not many of us were around then, grandad, don't have a clue what you're on about.

He deserves it! fucking terrorists

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

USA!

USA!

Pretty much. DEFCON was a gathering for those interested in hacking and general advanced geekery until the Feds realized they could just waltz in and nab the black hats who talked too loudly about their exploits.

You don't need a visa to go to Beijing for a week.

>pro hacker
>nigger
>uses a Mac

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

Who on earth thought that Beijing would be a great idea. Hong Kong, okay, but fucking Beijing?

>jewfro

so now we stick up for cyber criminals just because they were arrested in the US?

when the bar for being a cyber-criminal or just a plain old criminal is as low as it is in the US, then fuck yes we do. you sound like a fucking goy btw. why don't you go back to Sup Forums and hang out with all the other statist pieces of crap like yourself? we tend to stick up for each other here, even if we hate each other.

OS HE BLACK? LOL

misdirection, duh

What?

This literal fedora says it's all just a huge mistake

Seriously though, why hold a hacker conference in a country so well known for its blatant abuses of online privacy and freedom

even if he was (he looks like a mulatto at the most, not a full-on nigger, yes there's a big difference) then that's no reason to take the side of a piece of shit state like the US who has a long history of treating us (as in anyone who knows more about tech than the average FBI retard) as a criminal before any crime has even happened.
how you stupid fucks take the government's side in this is beyond me. you really are examples of how Israel can so easily control a country as powerful as the US.

Can you fuck off with that Royal We shit man?

Are Jews mulattos or are mulattos Jews?

We are all jews, user

>dindu nuffin

explain why the buttcoins magically went from the WC wallets to US Treasury wallets last night

Neither because they're descendants of Spaniards or Barbosas.

>This literal fedora says it's all just a huge mistake
he's a fucking moron. indictment document clearly has the evidence he ran a botnet. reporting on botnets was his cover and also a way to expose other botnets and preserve his own business.

guy will serve 25+ years for sure.

stealing from others is a-ok, got it.

>charges
like no innocent programmer has ever been pulled up by the Jewnited States on bullshit charges
gtfb2pol, shill

trying to figure out what your point is.

HE A GOOD BOI. HE GO TO CHURCH. HE PLAN TO GO TO COLLEGE. HE DINDU NUFFIN!
racist society...
racist people...
racist system...
biased prosecutors...
biased judges...
US is a police state...

just queue up more fucking excuses for criminal scumbag.

>it's all a conspiracy I swear!
You first

he's totally innocent, then?

the guy who supposedly stopped WannaCry gets picked up by the FBI, and then suddenly the bitcoin wallets used by WannaCry magically empty their contents into the wallets US Treasury uses when they seize bitcoins as part of a criminal investigation.

Almost like he didn't "accidentally" stop it after all.

>implying this is a nigger who is trayvon tier
>let's all just lump everyone of every race into the same retarded box, when your IQ is pol-level, actually being rational and thinking some people have more capability than others is way too fucking hard!

>US is a police state...
>this trumpturd is trying to tell us with a straight face that the JewS isn't a police state.
Heh good one. You need to go back.

Same shit faget

You're awfully paranoid about the Hebrews there.

>I don't know what a bell curve is

He meant to say Ukraine

Oh look, someone totally non-Jewish spotted. Totally Aryan.

Yeah, Russia.

Of course! He's a genious too! I mean who else would have looked at the WannaCry malware and noticed it was trying to call out to that specific server? I'm being sarcastic, btw. Does anyone find it humorously racist when the media makes a huge issue of the simplist of actions, when they are done by a minority? It's like they are trying to show enthusiasm towards a retard competing in the Special Olympics.

>Ukraine
it's now a shithole of a country literally run by criminal gangs. people are leaving that place in droves... especially they young.

avoid it at all costs.

>how you stupid fucks take the government's side in this is beyond me.
fun fact
if you prop up an enemy for citizens to rally behind, they will

Brits just love him because he's mixed like they are and he saved their precious NHS

>germany

bulgaria is sort of a shithole actually, as long as the russian mafia doesn't get involved it should be safe from murrican involvement tho.

As a Dutchfag I'll just say Netherlands. No risk of edgy hackermen getting arrested for weed :^)

even though the bitcoins moving to the US Treasury basically proves he's the one who fucked over NHS to begin with

real life is better than any novel

Yeah, this. Going to Defcon is a great way to land yourself on the fed's radar if you aren't already on it.

well its not in america since america is a continent..