What is the difference between this and EU?

what is the difference between this and EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.se/nyheter/polisen-har-ar-de-53-mest-utsatta-omradena-i-sverige/EVHpbh!MRivZD290hDYY/
polisen.se/Aktuellt/Nyheter/2016/Jan-Mars/Feb/53-utsatta-omraden-i-Sverige/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Makes you think

>difference
Norway

Sweden

Makes you think

dve moreta

>Sweden
EU

>Sweden
WW2 nazi collaborator

Liberation was a mistake.

Makes you think

Countries opted to join peacefully to rebuild europe and forge a federation.

No difference.

Nexit, Frexit now!

>WW2 nazi collaborator
No, we were natural. That means that we can deal with both sides of the conflict as we see fit, which we also did.

Why didn't Germany try to annex Switzerland?

sending 1,1 million nazi soldiers thru Sweden must have fitted Sven very well desu

It was the lesser of two evils. Ultimately Sweden's primary concern is its own people (used to be anyway), not Norway. You made that very clear in 1906 so I don't really see why we should feel bad about it.

They thought about it (Unternehmen Tannenbaum, Fir Tree Operation), but there was more important shit to do than attacking some highly defensive neutral country.

If only Sweden had joined the allies we wouldn't be plagued by all this white guilt.

And since Germany were the big evildoers in WW2 they are the ones plagued even more than us, as proven by Germany's multicultural suicide and the "native germans are nazis" meme.

And I'm kinda surprised you don't know about that, since Mussolini claimed Ticino.

The first one is from the pasf. The other one, hoe ever, still exists...

>plagued by all this white guilt
What guilt? We took the best option from the ones available to us. Being occupied just for the sake of picking sides is fucking stupid and goes against the interests of the Swedish people.

we're not occupying iceland

What I meant by white guilt is that our politicians feel that we owe the world something, that we need to bring in more migrants than we need just for muh multiculturalism

just look at what immigration has done to the suburbs of our major cities, gangs and drugs control areas and police are afraid to even enter some places. ( metro.se/nyheter/polisen-har-ar-de-53-mest-utsatta-omradena-i-sverige/EVHpbh!MRivZD290hDYY/ and polisen.se/Aktuellt/Nyheter/2016/Jan-Mars/Feb/53-utsatta-omraden-i-Sverige/ )

but if you question immigration you get shut down by the RACIST card, used by basically everyone

instead of killing shitskins
we let them come kill us
it is the will and the want of the german beast