Muh GDP

10 Canada
11 South Korea
>12 Russia
13 Australia
14 Spain

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-17/russia-learns-to-live-after-crash-as-post-oil-path-takes-shape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haha suck it australia

tell me on which place is Bulgaria, brat

>per capita
>1. qatar
get destroyed

>mfw Russia has been passed by Korea and Canada in GDP
Even Turkey will pass Russia someday.

And Kurils will still be Russian even after Congo surpasses Russia.

I don't see any Bulgarian wannabe tsar claiming we're a super great power, blyad

amount of tanks
>1 russia

it is because you haven't all that weapons of massive destruction

Anyway, Turkey has enough potential to get richer because Turkish economy is stably developing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

t. vadniik :D:D:D

>le PPP meme
uninstall internet my friend

t. fascist D:

>Comparisons using PPP are arguably more useful when assessing a nation's domestic market because PPP takes into account the relative cost of local goods, services and inflation rates of the country, rather than using international market exchange rates which may distort the real differences in per capita income.

it's always the butthurt belt every single time

>Russia above Germany

Man those were the days. Caused some massive butthurt in a Brazilian Germanboo forum(anything related to Russia makes them butthurt).

When a single US state has a larger GDP then a "world superpower"

itds the commie boo every single dime, righd om the clock :D:D:D:D:D

it was true, but we produce oil in same time Germany produce cars, machinery and equipment

Why does Putin always look that smug?

10 Canada pop. 35 million
11 South Korea pop. 50 million
>12 Russia pop. 144 million
13 Australia pop. 23 million
14 Spain pop. 47 million

>Russia is between Italy and Spain in terms of GDP
top fucking kek

He could be a Russiaboo or Russian. At any rate, such person like him doesn't listen to you, so ignore him.

Imagine being surrounded by a hundred million slaves who worship you even when you fuck up royally and having the power to kill or imprison anyone who criticises you. You'd be smug as fuck too.

because HE IS

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-17/russia-learns-to-live-after-crash-as-post-oil-path-takes-shape