Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/02/the-blood-harvest/284078/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's that blue stuff?

The fuck is that

Is this where Kool-Aid comes from?

What the hell

Horse shoe crab blood.
Used by the medical community as anti cogualant and antibiotics etc.

i guess that's blood juice. we love wine made from whito piggu

This is in the United States you idiot. A small amount of blood is taken from horseshoe crabs collected from the Delaware Bay for use in biological reagents. The crabs are safely returned to the Bay after the procedure.

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/02/the-blood-harvest/284078/

Their blod, that's for some medica stuff, saw it in a National Geographic some time ago. They don't kill the crabs, they're ok after that

>muh fee fees
they don't even die

Spooky desu

Crabs don't feel pain, they only register damage.
Crustacaeans in general are fucked up alien critters.
As long as they're not wiping out their population and it has actual medicinal properties, it's fine.

they mostly live though.

It's not done for fun. Saves suffering of human beans who feel much more complex emotions than the crabs.

Fucking asians.
Soulless ricedemons, slanteyed dragonspawn... we euros would neeeeveeer do something like this to an animal.

lol Savage

if fucking USA didn't disturb Japan's aggression, I would do something like that on Chinks, dammit.

They've done worse. At least that place looks sterile.

they should do the same with these person there repeatedly, seriously, what vermin asians are

LOOK EVERYONE
SEE??

ps.sounds like Fury Road was your inspiration

says a German

They are not okay after that, they cut of their back and keep them alive in pain

That's China

Wow, easy there. Remember article 9

R A R E
A
R
E

Do you think the average redneck across the globe doesn't hurt the animals?
I still remember how my grandma strangled chickens for dinner, and how my grandpa hit the cattle with a stick, and believe this happens everywhere.
And also nature is way more cruel than us. Have you ever seen a cat hunting a prey?

What? says a German? We have probably the biggest green lobby and best animal protection when it comes to food in the world. And we don't contaminate miles and miles of ocean.

What tipped you off Sherlock? I thought chinese are asians.

Nice. I like dog meat. It was always so cheap in China.

He rights. You are vermin, and the worst you are fucking billions.

yes but we are better than animals, at least white people

>And also nature is way more cruel than us. Have you ever seen a cat hunting a prey
It doesn't matter. But humans don't do it out of instinct, they do it consciously. And they can avoid it, but in many cases they don't care. You don't want to be that creature which has to spend it's entire life tortured.

They're fucking crabs, who cares. Do you feel bad about crushing a roach too?

Weve got also dirt at our hands...

Also, this crab blood is asian pseudo science. The people supporting or processing this should be shot.

Still we have people caring about them. And most industry here is okay. It's much much worse in other countries, where there is not even a lobby caring about animals.

they still think and have a live

have you notice how south americans have no empathy? mestizo genes maybe, i watched Apocalypto i know the kind

Here in Brazil we have some China-tier people that love killing animals.

I think that we have more important stuff to care about, like, actual human rights, before we can care about animal rights.
I do think we should do all we can to protect the environment, endangered species and exotic animals from hunt, but the poor little piggies suffering in the hands of rednecks have to wait

Fuck this thread.
I just had to shoot a cat because it was maggot infested and dying.
Then I come on here to get my mind from it and see this.

stupid peta faggots

>crustaceans
>in pain
I want PETA faggots to go and stay go

The joke here for most of you who are certainly very ignorant is that the picture shows the production of fois gras, a French delicacy produced in Europe.

ThreFrench aren't known for their great treatment of animals tbqh.

Since when is this asians only? Without this blood we would be nowhere in medicine

The French are pretty much China tier in fur industry and how they grow these little birds

Why not just farm the crabs and use all of their blood?

We should punish animal cruelty with execution t bh.
It would also bring down overpopulation.

This

delet

you too, we're good guys and love animals

why are white peoples so fucking cruel?

No, it's Western actual science

JESUS SAY DOKDO IS KOREAN.jpg

have you seen what happens in America to livestock? it happens everywhere dumbass

Why is David Cameron so cruel? This is a living being.

Nobody knows.
I really hope James Cameron will suffer exactly as much as his bad movies brought pain to the people.