He doesn't live in the best country on earth

>he doesn't live in the best country on earth
plebs

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673304/At-35-girls-aged-12-17-sexually-assaulted-foreign-youths-Swedish-music-festival-scenes-similar-Cologne-New-Year-attacks.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But I already do

i already do fag

>implying

Yes I do

Shut the fuck up arabjävel

Looks like Finland

mmmm .... I wonder why....

Superior women

I gotta admit you have a nice history.

What happened? How did you go from THAT to what you are today?

TOLERANCE do you speak it mf?

Thanks bro! I always knew you loved Estonia and Finland.

""""Superior"""" women

Alpha as fuck

homo

>Scandis don't even have any cool shit from the vikings in their countries because they all built their shit elsewhere

Pathetic.

Memes aside Sweden is really cool country, I'd like to move there, bit it's impossible to find a job there if you don't speak their retarded language even despite the fact they all speak English freely. I know a Russian guy from diaspora who lives in Sweden, and I've been there myself, it's like Germany but with way more friendly people.

Russians are not welcome

this can't be true

There is no restrictions for Russians specially in your laws, lol, so nothing stops me except your horrible language. I actually reckon Britain would loose their laws for non EU people because they have very low unemployment i.e. need in workforce, many Brits are talking about Australia style models now so don't worry.
Also your girls are ugly actually. Blondes have pink or very pale skin which doesn't look attractive t b h. They are very skinny also.
Rule of a thumb: don't believe single shit poltards post.

Was in Sweden like few months ago, captured this traditional woman :^)

Hey! that's my aunt!

>you will never be Swedish

It's actually quite easy to convert to Islam

That's not Switzerland

Says the paki

But I already do.

What's Lebanon like? I assume it's more stable than its neighbors.

I have to agree Sweden is the best country on earth. As a gay man from Afghanistan I can't express how much I love it here. I already have a new boyfriend (Swedish) and life is great.

From yesterday

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673304/At-35-girls-aged-12-17-sexually-assaulted-foreign-youths-Swedish-music-festival-scenes-similar-Cologne-New-Year-attacks.html

Where is Nobel ?
Volvo ?
grippen ?

yea, same shit every year at this festival. Atleast they haven't started shooting the place up though

Bravo Sweden