Differences between Europe and America

Differences between Europe and America

>Healthy at every size.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OKq4Mjf2GUM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitas
google.com/search?q=Maggie De Block&rlz=1C1PRFE_enUS604US604&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj48f6rgd3NAhVk6YMKHVSXDlMQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=979
google.com/search?q=Sylvia Mathews Burwell&rlz=1C1PRFE_enUS604US604&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjN5oSogd3NAhWiy4MKHbk5AIgQ_AUICSgC&biw=1920&bih=979
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Europe plays football?

dat mancini /fa/ggotry

ah yes very nice

Murriga plays football?

youtube.com/watch?v=OKq4Mjf2GUM

What do these coaches even teach? Eating hamburger?

A major league coach should be a former champion or something. How can you teach sports when you suck more than your student?

American football: manly, aggressive, lots of strategy and planning
European soccer: sissified, can't do anything without getting a card, no strategy just dive

dont they just stand around for the entire time and cut to ads every so often, and sometimes might run a bit

As opposed to running around aimlessly for 90 minutes with nothing happening

There are more match ups, strategy and plays called in a quarter of football than in the entirety of a soccer game

That's NFL. Local leagues and College are better in that aspect.
Even NFL is better than soccer though, that shit's boring as fuck and as if that wasn't enough it has an obnoxious culture around it.

American football should be considered a cognate of rugby rather than soccer.

Who gives a shit about football?
Rugby is masterace

obesity isn't uncommon among former athletes who often find it difficult to revert back from high-calorie diets.

>171756
>7175
>17
>1-7

Still upset about football, I see

Simeone "european"

It is actually American handegg coaches vs. European football coaches.

No, seriously, the American coaches practise an old Roman virtue of leaders that is to exhibit gravitas.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitas

Football is for the niggers. BTW since the creation of this "sport" they simplified the rules of it because it was too difficult to understand for them.

wait, wait, which football are we referring to here?

european Minister of Health

google.com/search?q=Maggie De Block&rlz=1C1PRFE_enUS604US604&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj48f6rgd3NAhVk6YMKHVSXDlMQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=979

vs

american Secretary of Health and Human Services

google.com/search?q=Sylvia Mathews Burwell&rlz=1C1PRFE_enUS604US604&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjN5oSogd3NAhWiy4MKHbk5AIgQ_AUICSgC&biw=1920&bih=979

The one played with a foot and a ball i guess

He is argentinian so its the same

I've literally never liked soccer. Sweaty men running around for 90 minutes and doing nothing is boring as fuck, no matter how you look at it.

>Football is for the niggers

goddamn look at those guys on the left

yeah but they suck at it, it's why they pretty much never participate in the world cup

>Diego Pablo Simeone
>European
>Not American

i didn't know black people could be literally black wtf