Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aIfpNp8Figg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_scholars_in_the_Renaissance
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>non whites

what???

whacha mean wat, Achmed?
shame on you for keeping the Greek man down

no wonder I like Pac, Snoop and Biggie so much.
No regular white boy can understand the pain they sing about.

youtube.com/watch?v=aIfpNp8Figg

osmanlı?

>greeks
>white

White Panthers shitskin!

whacha doing in our neighborhood brown boy? wanna get popped?

I like this roleplay :d

Real Greeks migrated to Italy: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_scholars_in_the_Renaissance

I am Greek.

fucking shitskin mudslime keeping the Greek man down with your buffoonery , GREEK PRIDE WORLDWIDE!

that was like 10% of the population the rest got blacked, that's why we are also known as the niggers of Europe today.

It was enough. They were the best Greeks the Byzantine Empire had to offer.

I like how the Athenian gypsy dares to call me , a Pontic god , a shitskin.
Go on my inferior , you amuse me.

>you will never be logothetos and protostrator, leading your well-trained exercitus romanus against the raiding tribes of Arab shitskins, ignoring their cries for mercy in their ugbluk languages as you order your men to cut them down man, woman and child in attic Greek, then settle down to an evening of studying Xenophon while your men take turns trampling on Korans

;_; hold me, bros

I'm from Thessaloniki though, don't know what difference does it make, pontics are shitskins.

anyhow, as long as one sports the turkish flag with the jihad star I highly doubt there's a single flag incapable of making fun of him

Greeks are good guys.

there is one anatolian and one macedonian in that pic. maybe that little servant asides no one is greek in there.

ΕΜΕΙΣ

Yes, but the Anatolian wasn't an Arab, his only possession wasn't his koran and he didn't speak an ugbluk language.

what are you talking about iv*n?