Why haven't the Japanese created their own OS?

Why haven't the Japanese created their own OS?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSX-DOS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRON_project
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X68000#Operating_system
github.com/orgs/fuchsia-mirror/people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because operating systems are the domain of the white man. Name one OS kernel written by a non-white.

there is no need to

Linux

>Name one OS kernel written by a non-white.

Linus Torvalds

Windows NT - Curry Niggers

TRON was a thing before Linux.

finland is white

ayy

VineOS

Ahahaha

why do you think hitler allied with them?

Also, gaming consoles and embedded systems might use their own OSes if BSD or Linux is not used.

If pre-smartphone OS' count, they do.

but Linus is a Swedish Finn

>Swedish
cucked, his daughter is a feminist

>Finn
non-white

Man, he really lost life's lottery

They were all killed by cheap western operating systems :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSX-DOS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRON_project
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X68000#Operating_system

Because all software is on Windows. Why would you create a shit OS with no software?

muh dick

white is a skin color, not your ancestral background

Fujitsu now uses Linux for super computers such as K.

Towns OS was just a gui on top of MSDOS.

current windows.

Google's Fuchsia OS

github.com/orgs/fuchsia-mirror/people
11/12 are white....

Yeah, it was unique enough at that time.

>confirmed for not knowing anything outside of his midwestern flyover shithole

there's a minority population of ethnic Swedes who live within Finland on the Swedo-Finnish border, and the Finns don't like them because they insist on speaking Swedish. They're essentially the Scandi version of Chicanos

Forget their own OS, they can't even develop good software. Besides games, does anyone have a single Japanese program installed?

windows is best of ero games...

sick aesthetics

Never got Ruby in your PC?

that's not how you greentext user

sagittarius scheme...

I used to have teraterm too

White's a name for caucasians my man, otherwise some central asians and pajeets would literally be white

Everything written in Ruby is trash so why would anyone ever need to install it?

Botnet 10~pajeet

Ruby got the even stronger CD ripper than cdparanoia.

Their software is in Japanese moron, of course you haven't used it or even heard of it.

A lot of people like painttool sai and pixia

Line is a great chat software. Sony makes a lot of video editing software. Are you purposely being retarded or what?

>Sony makes a lot of video editing software.
Not anymore :^)

They didn't originally develop vegas anyway I'm pretty sure they bought it from another company

Because contrary to popular belief, the Japanese are for the most part completely technologically illiterate. I went to high school there and in keyboarding class, most of the (sophomore age) kids could not type with a keyboard or navigate Windows XP.

>line is great botnet
FTFY. I hate having to use that stupid shit because Japs refuse to use SMS like the rest of the civilized world

>I went to high school there and in keyboarding class, most of the (sophomore age) kids could not type with a keyboard or navigate Windows XP.

So they were 10 years ahead of western nations

This was only 6 years ago.

Yeah I remember hearing that from someone in the JET Program where outside of Tokyo shit isn't exactly as high tech as Westerners think.

>Japan starts making an OS
>Microsoft throws money at politicians to make it illegal
Once again, America fucks over the world.

God I feel so bad for English teachers that aren't total weebs. They are literally the lowest class of people in Japan, below even Koreans and Chinese. Unless they speak Japanese fluently which none do, the kids will laugh and make fun of them behind their backs (albeit it's often deserved). They cant integrate with the locals and make friends normally either. I saw like three go from happy and optimistic to jaded and depressed during my time there.

Why haven't the Japanese made season 2 yet?

Pretty much. I remember looking into the JET Program because I'm a total weeb, but I realized that the entire point of the program is to get weebs to come in and fill an underpaying job that no one wants and they should be happy because they're in glorious Nihon living an anime life.

distrowatch.com/search
>country of origin

>XP
>6 years ago
WTH*ck

what makes you think they haven't? how would you know if they did?
whomst quoteth thou?

OpenBSD was with by a cuck.

>busenlabs
Thanks based nips.

HumanOS with SX-Window.

なに?

Linus is a swede finn, not a finn finn

>all software
not true pajeet

It's true, they have phones and video games, they don't generally use computers, and if they do they are Windows normies.

It's pathetic actually.

>America fucks over the world.
I think you mean leftists/statists

Have you seen the average Japanese website? Do you want your OS looking like that?

>Not wanting his GUI looking like the color palette was lifted straight off of a Super Famicom controller

>SnW aired literally 7 years ago
Where's the best place to aim?

they tried and got nuked