I haven't owned a cellphone in about 15-17 yrs. I bought my first smart phone the other day

I haven't owned a cellphone in about 15-17 yrs. I bought my first smart phone the other day.

I was wondering, are there any cool apps or tricks I can use with it? It's a samsung.

Also, is there a type of ad blocker I can get? I get a lot of ads on it.

tl;dr give me a quick gestalt on tricks with samsung phones.

get a heart rate measuring app granpa. there are browsers with adblock, but you cant block ads on apps unless you find a shitty work around

Thanks, which browser would you suggest?

>Samsung

Drink windex

>It's a samsung.
You fucked up.

Enjoy that piece of shit that gets no updates and has shit warrant.

Alo, keep it outisde the house unless you want to burn your house down.

t. seething ifag with an objectively inferior product
i use chrome. but if you want to block ads, use adblock browser. look for it in the store

>buttmad Samshit retard gets triggered and thinks I use iphones because I commented how retarded he is for buying Shitsung
stay retarded and waste more shekels on koreans.

thanks

Isn't there an app that lets me control samsung appliances like t.v.s and stereos?

It's either overpaying for a shit product, giving your information directly to the chinese government, giving your money to chink subhumans and being on your own for security, giving your information directly to google, or giving money to gooks.
Gooks are the best choice.

dumb satanichia poster

Install LineageOS and use Brave browser.

you're a retard. samsung is fucking overpriced garbage.

>Install LineageOS and use Brave browser.
why buy Samshit then if he's gonna get no support or updates from the manufacturer? why not buy some chinkshit and put LineageOS on that? MUCH cheaper and werks just as well (sometimes even better).

Additionally, you could install the LineageOS root and install Adaway from FDroid store

LMAO if you don't own a samsung or an iphone what piece of crap are you holding? i guess i should assume the worst next time.

If you're at Sup Forums standards of technological awareness and ability, and not some retard who stumbled in here for tech support, install a custom ROM on your phone. I recommend LineageOS.

Then mass import chink phones and negotiate a buisness deal with atnt/verizon for coverage and then consistently push forwards security updates.
As long as the chink phones have expandable memory, 1440k screen, and an otterbox, I'd buy one.

fuck are you on about? LineageOS updates much more consistently than 'official' OEM's. If your phone was a popular seller, and enough XDA.com members are using/interested in it, you'll have updates for the next 5 years, maybe more. My Moto G from 2013 is still getting Lineage nightlies, latest one was 3 days ago.

You can install adblock on default samsung browser.

Never mind the shitposters samsung is the only real alternative to apple

why would you want Samshits updates? By installing LOS, you're completely getting rid of Samfuck software, they don't handle the updates anymore LOS does.
see

This. I bought a S7 fully knowing the first thing I'll be doing is installing LineageOS and having the latest version of android and security patches.

Rooting trips Widevine, Knox and Safetynet.

Only reason anyone should root is to remove the Chink rom garbage from their cheap Xiomeme phones.

The cat and mouse game of Magisk isn't worth it.

You can disable and hide all the Samsung crap and with Nova you'll be right at home.

You never run bleeding edge software unless you're a dev or a beta tester.

Enjoy your bricks or missing firmware retards

Never bricked a phone before. Have fun with your your touchwiz samsung android then

>motorola owner

wew