Can someone please explain to me how android is slower on 4gb of ram while my iphone ran fine on only 2gb of ram?

can someone please explain to me how android is slower on 4gb of ram while my iphone ran fine on only 2gb of ram?

is android really that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQtCeAJBp1A
youtube.com/watch?v=-pFpv0Im1UY
youtube.com/watch?v=1t_ecaWGoAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dunno, but related question:
why is my atom based computer with 16 gb ram slower than my ryzen based computer with 8gb ram ?

Android isn't slow - iOS is hasty. What kind of pleb doesn't savour each and every moment of artisanal computation?

>ryzen
>faster

good joke

Why aren't you telling us which iPhone and which Android you awful shill

Serious reply: it comes down to software. Most Android phones are filled to the brim with bloatware and shitty laggy UI and app launchers.

However currently no iPhone has beaten the oneplus 5:
youtube.com/watch?v=hQtCeAJBp1A

But then put the same hardware on a phone full of bloat and laggy software and you suddenly get shit performance:
youtube.com/watch?v=-pFpv0Im1UY

The speed of the oneplus 5 can also be increased by reducing animation times or turning them off completely.

I have a oneplus 5 but the biggest reason I got it was because of the 0-60% in 30 minutes charging feature my iPhobe 6 plus lacked.

Everyone android flagship got destroyed by the 6S until the OP5. Even the GS8 lost to the 6S

You plebs, My main driver is a Windows Phone. Get Rekt.

Android has BAD memory management. iOS just freezes background apps, just look when you switch from Apps in iOS it reloads/refreshes the app while in Android it doesn't. And if you don't manually close the apps those fuckers will eat all your ram and even crash the system.

>iOS reloads the app
Yeah, no it doesn’t

Just like how the Nexus 5 destroyed the iPhone 5s and 6?
Neat.

>lagPhone

I may have been a dev at one of those two companies.

This company goes out of their way to ensure the UX appears in such a way that things don't look slow or choppy. There are a lot of tricks of the trade to make something laggy have the illusion of running fast. Also, I really want to mention I love the elegance of this OS's device management.

iShit gets utterly fucking destroyed by phones 1/3 its price. lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=1t_ecaWGoAM

Sage and report shill threads.

much like OnePlus 5 owners during emergencies :^)

>Android user
>I need to take a picture
>open camera app in 0.5s
>take picture

>iToddler
>I need to take a picture
>LET ME JUST CYCLE THROUGH 20 APPS BEFORE FINALLY GETTING TO THE CAMERA APP 50 SECONDS LATER
>OMG DID U SEE HOW FAST DA WUZ?!?!?111

iToddlers got fucking destroyed in real world examples.

>only a few users affected
>fix quickly rolled out
meanwhile iPhone 6 and 6 plus devices are dropping luke flies and there's no end in sight.

You don't even have to do that anymore. I have a samshit phone with a dedicated camera app button that launches my app from the lock screen (can be disabled).

>justwerks(tm)

Time to sage

>You plebs, My main driver is a Windows Phone.
Can't talk shit really. Even though I don't own one I always liked how microsoft decided to do their own ui/ux instead of copy pasting other shit.

In launching apps iOS is faster because of 3 iPhone models vs ???? Android models. But in multitasking Android keeps more apps open. iOS just keeps a photo of what you were doing than reopens the app