We are currently looking for a certain method of comms between a Pit Crew and a driver

We are currently looking for a certain method of comms between a Pit Crew and a driver.

Do you have any idea ?

Isn't there some kind of standard method of communication between race advisor and the driver? You could probably use the same thing. I doubt it's radio, but if it is multiple people can use that same frequency.

lol just use discord liek a normal person xD

im looking for some sort of blue print on a system that i can buy walkie talkies are to basic and tend to clash with other people...

to demanding on the prices when we are outside the country when it comes to paying for DATA...
would use WIFI though if i could

hire a consultant you cheap nigger

maybe ask /o/?

Please don't respond to my shitpost seriously.
Anyway, this really doesn't seem like to right place to ask about this. Sup Forums doesn't know shit,

i asked Sup Forums since this falls in radio tech...

/o/ talks more about cars and only cars...

Talking?
I know that's hard for the Red Bull team to communicate between any driver on their team that isn't Max - but give it a go some time.
Riccardo and Lowndes will thank you for it.
Whincup might not though.

I've seen formula teams use wifi rooters for communications. Otherwise rf. Who are "we"? What is your purpose?

do it yourself

a university MINI BAJA SAE TEAM.

I used to be the crew chief of a club-level touring car team. We used a digital system from racingradios.com and it was great, very reliable and had good audio quality.

>racingradios.com
which system...
also did it have any interference
we are over 100 teams on the track and it get crazy...
also did you guys have any big tracks... since we do racing on very large outdoor tracks that have many hills and holes in the way

It was a few years ago and they've changed the names, but I think the new version would be the "Digital Silver Long Track System."

I'm not sure how big your tracks are, but we used ours at Buttonwillow, Willow Springs, Laguna Seca, and Thunderhill, all of which are pretty large tracks, and they worked well.

I'm not sure about channels with so many teams on the track, though. I think they have some kind of solution for that, since they're made for racing, but I don't remember how it worked. It might be worth emailing RacingRadios and asking them if they have a system for you.

Have you tried looking into sdrs, and greenfield cellphone set ups?

Just yell really loud, duh.

thank you !

dont know what they are but will read up on them now thank you

discord is shit. Teamspeak would have better data usage, quality options, and latency.

Voice via IP Datagrams on Avian Carriers. RFC 1149

>not using mumble

just use ham radio

Budget cuts hitting Force India hard

softmodem teletype over megaphones

GSM phones? the infrastructure is already there and you can get a phone with handsfree in the box for as low as $20

this