Is it true Italians live at home well into their 20's and sometimes early 30's? What is wrong with these guys?

Is it true Italians live at home well into their 20's and sometimes early 30's? What is wrong with these guys?

> live at home
So americans get homeless at 30?

yes just like Arabs. in some ways I envy them. they don't Pay any rent and get to eat delicious food everyday for free.

We move out at 18, maybe 20 at the latest.

Literally my life still. I may work and have some income, but my parents don't force me to pay for shit so long as I pay for my car, gas, etc. that comes with it. It's nice.

There's nothing wrong with that.

So where do you have sex with chicks you pick up? Oh wait this is Sup Forums

Yeah all you latin folks are a bunch of short little mommas baby boys

>not staying at home, taking care of elderly parents and then taking over the house as the new master

That was before 9/11

Nothing wrong with that. Meds have family values unlike anglos.

How do you have money for that

>So where do you have sex with chicks you pick up?
mum watch and tells them what to do

this

MOMMY GIVE ME TENDIES REEEE

-t. 30 year old italian man

You get this thing called a job. If you cannot afford rent, you split it 2 or 3 ways with room mates.

We go to their place, unless my parents aren't home. I've only needed to do this a few times of course.

most people my age I know go off to college, graduate, and then either go to grad school or get a job right out of uni. Then we get married to a slut, have a couple of disgusting children, never take time off, watch as our wives grow fat and our health fails, and then we die.

>american parents spent half their life paying mortgage
>kick their kids out when they're 18
>kids spent half their life paying rent then the other half mortgage
Fucking lol

How can you have job that pays for rent at 20 while going to school. And why would you rather live with 3 randoms than in your house with family?

22 with job but not moved out, house has 5 bedrooms so pointless being empty,

no one does this anymore. its a sure fire way to get yourself in massive debt. living with your parents is better. save money and when you find a gf you love you can find a place together.

yeah, got any problem with that?

no food better than mommas food, why move out and spend money on shitty food

>slaving to your kike bankster overlord for the rest of your life to buy a house because a shiksa won't suck your circumcised dick since you ain't got one

vs

>getting your forza azzurri schlong slurped by noisy girl in your mom's house and doing whatever the fuck you want with your money until you say it's enough because living with your parents is a social norm

I'd rather be Italian

Fucking this. Especially when you consider my parents house is payed for and we own both my grandparents houses, so having free rent (whilst paying for pretty much everything else) isn't something my dad gives a shit about when he's paying for about a dozen people to live comfortably.

There are many downsides to living with your family.

>Lack of freedom
>They can be degenerate or have bad habits that rub off on you
>Bad area where you cant find good jobs
Etc

>>Lack of freedom
I have my own car
>>They can be degenerate or have bad habits that rub off on you
Already raised by them, it's too late
>>Bad area where you cant find good jobs
Boston is fucking great

I live at home in my 30s.

>tfw 22 and still living at home

Spare 2 000 000 SEK anyone?

Move in with me. Our life would be whacky and fun just like on TV.

I'm 30 and I am Greek.

cute :3

it's actually a proof that you really like your parents and respect family values

No I am a Greek.

average salary in serbia is zambia tier aka 250 eurodollars and rent + bills are 250 euros minimum,how can i live alone?

Im 25 but Im trying to save some money so I can live alone. I can't stand living at home anymore and I don't know how people in their 30's manage it.

man i was 23 when i moved out from my parents place.

U ironically Poverty

Real estate in Italy is expensive an wages are not the highest. Combined with high unemployment and you'll find that most young people would much rather stick with their families.

They go into debt they pay off for the rest of their life.

It gets easier once the sex drive dies down and with it your need to socialize. I don't think about bringing home qt's at all anymore.

>Sven ja Pekka, premieres this fall on SVT and YLE

The housing situation over here is God awful. You can buy a shitty one room apartment out in the burbs, but those go for 1 500 000 SEK minimum. Or you can apply for housing, but the queue is 15 to 20 years long at this point.

holy shit that sounds horrible, i live on rent though, 35m2 with a sauna, 482 euros a month, includes water fee.

For some odd fucking reason everyone wants to move to Cuckholm. The politicians have stalled the majority of housing projects for the past decade, as to why no one knows. Not only that, the apartments that do become available are usually "bought" or leased by the Migration Board to be given to Somali families. It's a joke.

but you are doing a good thing, all those Somali families deserve the same treatment as Swedish citizens. There should be no racial or ethnic discrimination

here in italy, guys AND girls prefer to save the money they get from any job they got while studying instead of throwing it away to a landlord...

it's just that they didn't fall for the jewish trick of needlessly burying themselves into a pool of debts

they either come to my parents' house and I sneak them out the next morning, or we go to her place (girls here have their own flats way before men do for some reason)

Because western countries are not poorfags.

Being a slave vs being a parasite basically.

Filial piety maintains civilization.

Cultures who do not value filial piety inevitably decline.

I'm 24 and live at home

youre not a parasite unless your parents see it like that, youre parents dont love you user?

i know people in their 30's who live with their parents, nothing wrong with that

better than wasting all your money on rent cuz 'im an adult already and want to live alone and blaze it 420', then you realize you have no money left, 'your' house is a mess all the time and you end up eating cold pizza every night

GABAGOOL

I know a 40 year old Italian guy who got engaged, bought a house, then made his fiance live in the house and look after it until they were married, while he lived at his parents house. He did this for like a year and a half.

Just one of the many reasons why south Europe will outlast the north.

no, but then again I have moved out since I was 18. Moreover, my parents will ask rent like they did to my sister when she stayed two years after her 21st birthday. I would do the same. There comes a time one leaves the nest.

>then you realize you have no money left, 'your' house is a mess all the time and you end up eating cold pizza every night.

This alone in countries one never learned to be on your own feet and have a fiscally responsible population.

Not true
Italians live at home well into their 30's and sometimes early 50's

they're smart

what did he mean by this?

>implying it's bad
60% of the Italian families live in the same house since the 19th century
come on buy a house when you know you gonna inherite a good house in a good place

but why burden your own kids with a rent? i asked my dad what he thinks about this his response was "ive worked hard for this house not to keep it for myself but for my family, i dont wanna see you struggle with a rent when i have an empty room here, i have no problem if any of you stayed untill hes financaly comforable to move out"...i dont pay the rent but i help with the house expenses and most of the things for myself like clothes etc i pay them by myself. Looks like we have different family values, ill do the same like my dad did with me to my kids

That's the American way.

>but why burden your own kids with a rent?

Because that is what creates the difference between western countries and Italy.

kek, whatever makes you happy

33 in here
living with mum
big house
alcohol
ED

life is good

hair loss is what creates the difference

> scandinavians hate themselves so much they'll charge their kids rent

lol no wonder its a fucking cultureless mess

Italy sounds way more comfy desu

1. mommy and daddy's tax money (yurop)
2. Debt (USA)

We don't like to make life an endless cycle of misery and contempt

Family is the bed rock of civilization.

Anti-family = non-civilization (mud huts tier)

Coincidentally this is the history of northern Europe (mud huts, non-civilization)

>wanting to clean up poo poo and pee pee

joke on you, I just hope I'll find a rich husbandu with his own place.

3. Having your own company like me.

My bedroom?

>not hiring an aid to do that with the money you saved up by not buying another house.

>lol no wonder its a fucking cultureless mess
>Argued by a colonist, who is also a fucking leaf.

Ultimate kek.

My house is big enough for mum and dad to not hear what I'm doing with girls I bring home, in any case I just give them a heads up so we are not interrupted by something trivial like a tv remote not working kek

I'm 24 and not only I live with my parents, but also I don't even have a room for myself.

I'm 22 and I still live at home with my parents.

>Dude get into massive debt lmao

>not living in a huge house together with your grandparents, parents and gf

It's comfy

I don't think it's common in southern europe to leave your home when you're in college. There's no reason.

this desu

>my parents will ask rent like they did to my sister when she stayed two years after her 21st birthday. I would do the same.

So the italian was right and they literally don't love you.

Implying you don't have to wait in queue for 5 years to get a shitty 1 Room apartment.

>So the italian was right and they literally don't love you.

Nah, it's not being a parasite. My parents love me a lot. They paid for my college education which means I have a house and not debt. Also if you are ethnically germanic, you will be seen as fucking pathetic if you still live with your parents after the age of 21.

what the fuck

I left at 16 desu, and 20 at the latest? I'm sure there are a lot of man children still living with their mom at 30

I'm going to live with my mum forever as a NEET until I inherit the house.

Daily reminder that besides having a place to fuck, living on your own literally has 0 advantages

it's a mediterranean cultural thing, nothing to do with poverty, just check cross cultural studies comparing similar relative income level of youth and if they leave alone or not.

I live with my grandpa, I care about him, I prepare the food we eat and pay for the bills.
I have more than enough place to fuck cause the house is more or less big. I don't have a car or many nice things but my life is pretty comfy 2bh.
this

if that was my sister I'd fuck her, holy damn she's hot

I think it's supposed to be the gf jelly at the mom.

Yes it is true, I'm one of the very few exceptions since I moved for University, all of my ex class mates and most people I knew stayed in my hometown for Uni and still live with their aprents, italians normally lived with their parents till their 25s on average