Will you guys consider us human if we do this?

will you guys consider us human if we do this?

You have a stable goverment now OP?

Turkey should build a wall around lebanon and syria and get ISIS out

Egypt is better country than Libya, Algeria and Morocco together

Only if you achieve being a stable state like you were with Qaddafi
>sorry bout that

No. Egypt and Morrocco are the only two African countries worth visiting due to their history. The rest should all be nuked.

Destroy nigger of arab, africa berberids, safe pure caucasoid arabian blood in arabian peninsula

yes and no
yes there is no more fighting over government
no cuz the people in themselves are still divided as shit on what to do next
the country is far from politically stable but its better than the last 2 years now esp that ISIS is mostly defeated

only if we nuke everything to the left

no, i hate you for ever, because you killed the greatest men in africa. if i ever see a libian i will curse him. may you all libians die of ebola or zika and aids.i curse your whole country! i hate you so much!

meant for

Are you guys even an actual country again? Gaddafi was GOAT, you guys got fucked over.

>Qaddafi
>Stable

Hahaha

Walls wouldn't solve the problem. I don't hate your countries btw, just think we should fix the cause instead of treating the consequences (refugees).

>Egypt is African
WE
on a side note Egyptians are like the Mexicans of MENA
border hopping and shit

Morocco is meh

Aren't you guys undergoing a civil war or some shit?

Are you safe OP?

I didn't mean the refugees i meant that the Maghreb cut themselves off entirely from the middle east and their drama

RIP sweet prince. you dont deserve this filthy arabs surrounding you peacefulll biduin. may allah grant you highest heaven.

yeah i'm safe
yeah we had a civil war for a while but ISIS ironically caused everyone to take an enemy of my enemy mentality and agree on a government of unity
still some legal shit like the constitution being announced that is causing a divide tho
mostly islamists vs liberals

It would still reach you, one way or another. Or you could establish laïcité (actually the whole Arab world could tb'h)

No, North Africans will always be subhuman

Italy approves

Tunisia is the greatest country of north africa , ever heard about hannibal ? About Carthage and our history ? Plus we have better beaches and touristic places so please fuck off

libia is shit since gaddafi died. nobody likes you, nobody respects you, you killed an angel, your country will be never prosper, you will always fight for nothing and are cursed. you cant kill people like gaddafi. hes a hero

gaddafi, saddam. i miss you

>dawlatul islami baqya!

Treating us of subhuman you fat american ... i bet your belly does cover your micro penis ...

yes. the berbers need to separate themselves from the sub-human arabs.

Gaddafi was a shitty, corrupt, violent leader who regularly talked about bombarding the West. From what I've read on "L'Arabe du futur" (story of a Syrian man and his French wife living under Gaddafi), he installed North Korea-lite at our doors.

It would have exploded sooner or later.

algeria looks larger than usual

ISIS recruits more in Tunisia because government is non-religious.

Turkish government and ISIS are allies.

I will never consider north africans as "people" as long as they are mudslims

explain. shouldnt the government being secular mean the people care about religion less? ISIS are literally /r9k/ arabs.

since he died we are flooded with Aperabs and niggers, he was a beast tamer, he kept the arapes in the cage. he was fantastic men, you jew.

Why do you worship these people who consider you subhuman scum, don't you feel like filth?

The wall would protect which side from which?

>Ever heard about that guy that lost
>About that country that was fucked out of history by Rome
You guys sure are great.

Well said , and also because they baught them with money (a lot of )

no, turkey is ISIS. stay created it, and financed it and support it thill dis day. very sneaky guys.

>you
>you

I am north african (atheist) and we are people stop being racist towards muslims the majority of them are actually nice ... stop being racist

Government being non-religious makes it easier for ISIS to spread its propaganda. Also, fanatics realise that Tunisia is the ISIS version of "cucked" so they leave en masse.

Edgy. Gaddafi was a monster and he could have flipped the switch at any time.
So long as there are dictators, we won't have peace in the Middle East.

that and most importantly government attitudes don't permeate past the upper/middle middle class.

Yeah and you just have no history you were discovered in 1500 and you are saying that 3000 years of culture and pride isnt great , you are just ignorant

And also america

Kek. Your history is 45% losing, 45% being a colony, 10% being irrelevant.
But keep going, you guys are the best at being ignored.

>when ISIS controls more 30% of his country

This.

ISIS is already in Libya and the Intelligence services of the west are going a little bit crazy because if they slip into and get a real foothold in Tunisia they will be very close to Italy and that shit can't be tolerated.

I'm confused, are you implying that you're different or better than them? Because last I checked, you're all still a bunch of Mohammedan scum.

Based Italy

>france

Egypt has the oldest organized church in the world, with 10 million adherents you dumb motherfucker

This, tbqh. Saudi Arabia are criminals. We should treat them as equal as ISIS.

Aren't Egyptian Coptics were redneck tier nowadays?

Your history is 1% interesting native shit, 98% being Portugal's bitch and rebelling about it, 1% poverty and corruption

>hey look guys there's a few christians in this sea of filth

there are a few jews there too, i don't care

bp
Actually our natives weren't interesting at all, and we didn't even really rebel from Portugal.

Lobsters crawl on the sea floor you french bastard.

and noone cares about you ameriturd

I'd consider the countries right of the wall more civilized and the countries to the left as bad as sub-saharan africa tbqh

>there are a few jews there too
Literally less than 40 fyi

'no'

Question, how is the civil war against the Islamists going?

Y'all are winning, right?

>that flag
see

stop bullying Tunisia

>10 million
>a few

for someone who's entire heritage is based off of joyriding on abrahamic religions you sure have a lot of gall to think your opinion merits anything but pity.

also, great response
>you're all muslims
>there's a lot of christians

y-yeah?! well, I-I d-don't care

they're Egyptians just like anybody else. There's the extremely rich and the extremely poor.

>Aren't Egyptian Coptics were redneck tier nowadays?

I met a few here, the're very polite and well educated

Rare regional.

? What did he mean by this

Because you, an autistic German teenager on the internet, would know absolutely everything about life in Libya under Gaddafi, right?

Never understood that weird strategy of immediately praising literal dictators as soon as they come into conflict with the US. We get it, you don't like the West. That doesn't automatically make the despots into saints.
>Al-Assad
>good boy dindu nuffin
>Gaddafi
>good boy dindu nuffin

>ISIS is already in Libya
They've been there for quite a while, you know. Same thing with the Sinai peninsula. It was all part of a strategy to branch out into Northern Africa while they had a lot of wind under their sails, having just captured large parts of Syria and Iraq, and the resources that came with that.

As I'm sure you know, they're losing ground, though. Especially in Libya.

No, the secular government means religious wackos are more susceptible to radicalization

They feel alienated by their state

Where's yours faggot.

Fucking rude m8

Europe created this shit, To reduce the power of the turkey and stealing oil from the Middle East.
Fuckin Europeans.

Oh sorry i meant to say that you three are the only good things in the ME, well not right now but still

ISIS is a Mossad/CIA asset.
Further destabilize the Middle East, ease access to oil and future land to Israel.

>Europe created this shit
>not the islamist party that's in charge of turkey

I know you're aching for your centennial genocide, but the Syrians really didn't do anything to you guys.

Just ignore him ... an unknown country till 1500 they have no history ... and still talks about history , hannibal is known to be one of the best war strategist ever

Because we are not middle eastern really, mena culture is very bad. rape, jihadist islamism immorality. we are secular because we are from eurasian steppe. i hope we can bring up well this shit

Wow guys, Isis is such a nice ally!They totally did not need to bomb our tourist areas and capital, killing countless of woman and children civillians, but they went ahead and did it anyway!

HOW FUCKING NICE OF THEM!ISIS BEST FUCKING ALLY 2016

Extension bugged.

>da jews did this

Well by middle east i mean muslim cunts

I'm sorry Hilary Clinton fucked your country up.

>support Islamist movements in the civil war
>Islamist movements balloon and radicalize
>Erdogan realizes he fucked up
>half-bombs them because they're still fighting Kurds and Assad
>ISIS get mad
>blow up an airport
>think your government is scat-free out of all of this

What if, by chance, ISIS was created just like they say it themselves - and that neither Turkey or Europe had anything to do with it?

>Al-Qaeda in Iraq splits due to disagreements between one terrorist leader and another
>One of the terrorist leaders is smarter than the other
>"We can take over the crack game!"
>Proclaims an Islamic Caliphate, takes over land in Western Iraq
>He enters Syria at the start of the civil war
>Lots of guns, resources
>Free to do whatever the fuck he wants

What if there is no plot? What if they're just power-hungry barbarians? Oh wait.

the fuck is this shit

This is the wrongest map i ever saw anywhere

Algeriexit

You're next.

>scat-free
they're in deep scat now

10/10 genghis, I chuckled hard

hilariously enough, the norweigian, fucking gets it.

''Isis'' was created by just a terrorist group taking advantage of a situation.

Turkey and the west are both to blame for what has happened and why isis just kept growing bigger.They played with fire and got burnt, they tried to make a profit out of a civil war.

I do admit erdoshit did, and still does, bussiness with Isis.But thats only because he is satan incarnate and noone in this country has the power to stop him.

It could have been worse.

so we're on the same page?

yeah pretty much.

Funny, how even on the internet, sensible people can reach a joint conclusion.

Also send help

I'll send cookies and Euros, does that work?

I like Turkey, it causes immense butthurt in middle eastern countries
Turks are bro tier imo

How so? Egypt doesn't look that bad compared to its neighbors.

>alg
>french flag
lel

we're not torn in civil wars, but our economy is in serious shit. We have our problems.