Do you know that only 5% of Poles say that government should give possibility to non-Poles (foreigners) to live...

Do you know that only 5% of Poles say that government should give possibility to non-Poles (foreigners) to live permanently in Poland? 95% is against having non-Polish people living in Poland in permanent manner. When asked about inviting temporary workers, Poles want only Ukrainians and Belarusians and very strongly oppose inviting anybody of other race and culture/religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

gazetawroclawska.pl/artykul/9309910,we-wroclawiu-pracuje-juz-prawie-40-tysiecy-ukraincow,id,t.html
wpolityce.pl/spoleczenstwo/299525-sondaz-cbos-uchodzcy-z-ukrainy-tak-ci-bliskiego-wschodu-juz-nie-zwolennicy-po-sld-i-nowoczesnej-najbardziej-otwarci-na-imigrantow
youtube.com/watch?v=GN2ZZyKRcj4
youtube.com/watch?v=M5edpYa278A
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-vpOQA8BE0
youtube.com/watch?v=VrIKH0twjRo
youtube.com/watch?v=YeOW_6o2DnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sounds good but poles are retarded russian rape baby, that cant manage to keep their own shit country together
worth to add they are always dependant on other nation since they are too stupid and divided to actually make change in their home by themselves
but hey thats a good news lad, keep it going based Poland. only true white nation that is whore to whoever have some money

Because only Berarussians and UPAinians want work for 400€
Clean that toilet, you are already late.

*I wanted to say 300€, that's the minimal wage.

Fuck, dude, you are really disturbed.

This pizza delivery boy earns around 470 euro net and says that he doesn't want to come back to Ukraine where he was paid for similar job 50 euro / month ;)))))

gazetawroclawska.pl/artykul/9309910,we-wroclawiu-pracuje-juz-prawie-40-tysiecy-ukraincow,id,t.html

haha, i would like to meet this 5%

Fucking Ukies help it's a flood
Why do they come here en masse out of all fucking cities, we're on the goddamn opposite side of the country. I can't even go to the city center without hearing Ukrainian anymore.

41% of Poles would accept refugees
really makes you think
wpolityce.pl/spoleczenstwo/299525-sondaz-cbos-uchodzcy-z-ukrainy-tak-ci-bliskiego-wschodu-juz-nie-zwolennicy-po-sld-i-nowoczesnej-najbardziej-otwarci-na-imigrantow

> 41% of Poles would accept refugees

But you forgot to mention that only refugees from Ukraine, but not from Middle East ;))))

No, 41% would accept refugees in general. It grows to 57% when we're talking about refugees from Ukraine.
Read the article before writing.

41% would accept dirty animals from arab countries? I think that this poll was made during PO rules.

This.

yeah. dirty animals have been through enough already without having to deal with poland

May 2016 you illiterate faggot.
Read the fucking article.

Hi, dirty animal! :)

i'm sorry poland

Jesus, why?!

It's not a big issue, nobody else want to live in Poland either.

There is few million people who would give everything to live in our country, but they are not brownskinned subhumans that your shitholes absorb everyday :)

i can see your asspain
let it go
Poland have lost

then who?

Future will tell who is the winner.

this is why polish people are retarded and a cancer in European society. They made it embarassing for me to even admit I'm polish, I prefer to tell people I'm just English.

The right wing should prevail in Poland, but it cannot be the nationalists that win. Poland is an artificialy white nation, and because of it they'll be the first white nation to become a third world cunt.

>The right wing should prevail in Poland, but it cannot be the nationalists that win. Poland is an artificialy white nation, and because of it they'll be the first white nation to become a third world cunt.

not him
have lost what mate? for sure not dignity as you have

fox and grapes. can't live in poland -> "didn't want to anyways!"

I'd prefer Spain over Poland any day

Your shithole can't even compare to Poland because even Iraqis escape from it.

Poland:

youtube.com/watch?v=GN2ZZyKRcj4
youtube.com/watch?v=M5edpYa278A
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-vpOQA8BE0
youtube.com/watch?v=VrIKH0twjRo

Finland:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeOW_6o2DnQ

95% don't care what you would prefer, murrican subhuman, because they don't even want you or need you here :D

then fuck off from the UK and Scandinavia

>then fuck off from the UK and Scandinavia

Why? Ukrainian pizza delivery boy earns 450 euro in Poland () and at the same time Polish pizza delivery boy earns 1500 euro in Sweden or UK. We take advantage of globalisation and open borders. We would be stupid if we didn't

meaning Poland was a historically mixed country, with rich culture and tradition. And after ww2 became artificialy white and polish, after the ukranian and lithuanian lands were taken away.

Polish nationalists are idiots, for the simple fact that they do not know their history and roots, and have too keep everything white and catholic. With the political ideology of a spoon, and a mental capacity of any football hooligan.

By no means am I saying bring the refugees. What I am saying is, make Poland great again through free market economy, and minor government involvment.

>meaning Poland was a historically mixed country, with rich culture and tradition

Well, the only national minority that always lived in Poland and was the biggest were Jews and they were as racist as Poles. Other national minorities were only a burden that was a result of border-movements desu

I fail to see anything impressive in those videos you've posted

>Tfw me and the lads order a pizza, we specifically ask for 'Vlad the lad' the come out to deliver it

Always give him £15 in tips if he does a quick dance for us. Nice guy - Poles in general are pretty cool round here

to be fair to them, Poland was pretty based during the middle ages/early renaissance.
A polish king (Jam Sobieski or some shit like that) personally led the cavalry charge that relieved the siege of Vienna.

> vlad
> polish

poles are lovely people and don't want others to suffer like them.

>Vlad
it's not polish name you moron

you're same species

You suffer in your shithole full of nigger beasts and 0,5% of GDP growth and dont try to tell me that it is not the case ;)

>Poles want

Cute.

The number of emmigrants you have is enough to make me smile.

how about go fuck a reindeer mongol?

yup, all the bydlo is gone, settled in your country
you like?

Roaches somehow dont smile. If you want to stay cool, dont vote for Le Pen, she would do Frexit and Poland would be fucked.

France has too fucked up economy to attract a lot of Poles anyway, Germany is our new host after Brexit

true, forgot that these apes can not into economic growth

hehe poor poles

He is Polish though - 'Vlad' is just a nickname we've given him. We don't actually know his real name

Give it up, moron

Hopefully they change their mind when hordes of refugees from western europe flee their oppressive, war torn muslim societies at the end of the 21th century

95% of Poles don't even want to live in Poland so their opinion means fuck all.

They don't have space for anyone. Not even their own countrymen can work in Poland and have to resort to wash loos in the rest of Europe.
They're the mexicans of Europe.

> said ireland

Poland

>100% white
>25 years of permanent economic growth
>pretty girls
>right wing government + right wing president
>mountains, forests, seaside sandy beaches, big lakes, mostly everything, even a small desert
>names unpronounceable for the foreign pleb
>bydlo-free country, since they live in western Europe now

u mad lads?

You Western people are true enemies of Poland, not these disturbed and suffering muslims. We will be happy to see you dead. It will be the best guarantee of safety and growth of Poland

Look third world monkey at these stats:

Why though? He doesn't mind and he gets £15 out of it. It's a win win

so it's same as me and your mother

stupid slav subhuman go back to licking piss stains off toilets

Foreigner in Poland. Global firm. If any pole kurwa would ever think say that I should go, he or she will be fired

/thread

Taxes will be raised :))))))

you can only go upward considering where you come from.

it will stagnate obviously, considering your population is receding

ok, we have first one

Shut up fascist or Russia will take you

maybe it will stagnate someday, but I will be dead in 50 years so it won't reach me

Really? Then you will loose ones who are here, and soon return to growing potato

This is funny coming from a country with half of its population working on cleaning toilets in England.

You are already stagnating with growing population of niggers :))))))))

Not a half, only 800k of 40mln

I will retire in Poland, as a mid 30s male it should be good

We're not saying you can't come here though :^)

that's a very modern white mindset senpai. europe is doomed anyway

Good. Poles, Dutch and Finns are the strongest races.

People in Saschen, Germany are opposed to foreigners and they have the highest PISA math results too. Stupidity correlates with drug addled multiculti.

>can't even go to the city center without hearing Ukrainian anymore.
that was like my town before the recession
like my old teacher said before:
"Sir, how do you know when the recession is over?"
"When you can play a game of spot the Irishman"

>only 2 you's
Hmm, I must have miscalculated something here... damn. The least I can do is return the You's. Cheers

Thats because you are more civilized than the island inbreds

if you will not stop that leftist-feminist shit there we will be doomed indeed
thanks

how does it feel to be one of the biggest idiots and short fused shitheads in here?
cheers

>Do you know that only 5% of Poles say that government should give possibility to non-Poles (foreigners)
No. Stop lying and spinning the truth.

the article says immigrants - we use this word recently to describe islam horde invited by crazy aunt Merkel. And saying no to them is the only sane choice.

you make it seem like we're against people from EU living here.

so you only are followers?

This is the butthurt I was looking for. Cheers

>Living in Dublin

We lost Dublin a long time ago, time to turn it into a prison city like Escape From New York and make our countryside livable.

Pure lies. Poles are tolerant homos.

Agree. Every Pole girls can suck you dick just because you speak in English.

this was in naas
and I don't mind poles but now there's fucking muslim whores walking around in hijabs
the containment zone is already breached