Gaaaaaaay

t. Abdul

good post

kek

marocco you are famous to be gay

100% ;)

LIES
Morocco is the most heterosexual country in mena

I had a gay moroccan mate in my school, he didn't look as a moor anyway, tiny, pale, and educate. Probably had some french racemixing.

we even have jokes about maroccoan gays

Morocco is considered ultra gay here, jokes and social perception.

>:^(
desu I do know a few gays myself I was just meming

Y-you're just jelly because we're hairier and manlier than you :(

it seems a latin thing, i wonder if Portugal think that marocco is gay too

It's actually related to the arabic rule of Spain. Berber people who lived in Spain had a homo "tradition" from their pre-islamic period, still recent. Male homosexuality was very, VERY common, thought female homosexuality didn't really happened.

Then became a "popular" perception of moors. But doesn't have to do with modern moroccans.

>Berber people who lived in Spain had a homo "tradition
I'm a berber and I don't know anything about this tradition, I know pre-islamic berber culture was matriarchal but not homo, please tell me more.

Maybe it was a local thing, but it seems that they considered male homosexuality an "award" or something like that.

4 year ago history class, not really well remembered.

so like no one is gonna talk about when Morocco was internationally recognized as a bastion of safety for gay creatives????

I-its just butthurt spaniards making up shit to shame us I'i'm s-sure h-haha

I've found this, not moroccan berbers but still berbers

Its about Siwans right, I didn't have to read past "Oasis" to realize its them
anyway nobody even acknowledges their existence and they're so far away they're more arab than maghrebi arabs
And they're into homosexuality because their culture is built around males camping outside their desert oasis so they're bound to be gay, this isn't the case anywhere else and its exclusive to them as far as I know.

Again anyone can google "1950's Tangier Gay" and get the rundown of homosexuality in the nation

There's nothing wrong with people having sex with who they love user, stop being ashamed.

I'm not, like I said I know a bunch of gays myself and I don't care who they bang
90% of this thread is just friendly banter

I want to bang a morrocan twin

>original meme started out as two girls
>now it evolved to two men

Why is this board full of faggots?

Moroccans are for killing, not fucking

because homosexuality is a natural thing and everyone, even nazi Sup Forums scum, can be born that way

This is the future of Canada too soon inchallah
I'll enjoy fucking your six year old daughter in front of you while Abdullah and Ahmed gangbang your wife

Blood of Spanish empire runs through my veins

I will help remove kebab one day

I'm not some east coast faggot anyway.

You will be doing no such thing when you are in my boyharem

All will fall before the might of the Moorish caliphate, prepare your anus.

L-lewd

What I originally said was "tfw no irish and/or welsh twink to be pretty toghether with".
Thanks for digging it up and making me want to kill myself again.

Nice regional flags

can't wait 'till I can display my exact address, then it'll be perfectly unique like a snowflake!

lol

>tfw no qt german bf

Back when I played junior tennis I dated this German tennis player for a few months until he had to go back to Germania

I still miss him guys. :(

I wonder if he got beheaded by refugees yet

Liu xing?

I don't get the reference, Alberto