When girls make fun of your height

>When girls make fun of your height

I NEVER FUCKING CHOSE THIS. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE FUN OF ME!

WHY

I CAN'T CHOOSE MY FUCKING HEIGHT

I didn't ask to be 5'11

>I didn't ask to be 5'11
You're taller than 99% of the women on this planet you fucking shitposter

>I didn't ask to be 5'11
nice bait

What's that in non-meme units?

That's not what women say

>What's that in non-meme units?

180 CM!!!!!

3094853098 lord's feet m'yuro gentlesir

Kill em' all.

Haha I'm 183

kys u manlet

6'1''

iktfbro

>That's not what women say
How would you know? You never talk to women xD

>tfw 184cm

barely made it senpai

>tfw 5'11 but fine with it

While I'd much rather be 6'0, it's not a good idea for some NEET loser to stand out of the crowd then he already wanted to be.

>wow user you are so tall!
>you must be doing something important right?
>y-y-y-y-y-y-you too...

How is this in any way short?

t. actual manlet

176 cm (5'8)
>mfw taller than your average beaner but still a manlet to the rest of the world

180cm is a manlet tbqh

what do you consider an 'actual manlet'?

I'm 162cm, I would class that as manlet status.

that's feminine penisgirl status

Thanks god everyone on Sup Forums is at least 201cm

208 cm reporting

I feel sorry for you, even here that's considered small

>tfw 1.91m
I laugh at you

>inb4 self measured

tfw 182cm masterrace, very athletic body, and STILL too autistic to talk to girls unless they talk to me first

No.

Eh, it could be a lot worse. You get over it when it is just normal.

179cm here.

>tfw tower over asian qts

>tfw tower over you

>186cm manlet in my region
>a tall person in Mexico
I love multiculturalism

Sorry Jan, qts want a tall bf, but not a giant that's 200cm tall

Ah don't worry about it lad, what goes around comes around.

I'd rather be exceptionally tall or exceptionally short (without having dwarfism or giganticism), being average height is so boring.

>5'11
kek
I don't blame them
are you chinese-canadian?
have you considered being a taller trans instead of small manlet?
>inb4: small trans

tfw 190

Make fun of their weight, since so many women argue it's "genetic" and they "can't influence it"

my qts are taller than you

>tfw 200 cm, 170 iq, and 3 phds in engineering
Feels average man

Call them fat. It doesn't matter if they are or not, you can be sure it will make them butthurt.

I'm 171 (5'7" for imperial dumbs). Yeah, manlet, but I can punch your nuts with a lower angle degree, it means, a powerfull punch right to your balls.

It is partly genetic.

Literally everything that happens in you (brains included) is partly genetic.

It's a fucking LEAF.

I'm so sorry, as a fellow manlet I can relate
We're gonna make it somehow bruder

Good luck irmão (Not sure if that is the right word).

Come home, manlet man. Here in Spain I'm considered tall and I'm only a few cms taller than you.

d(º3º)b

>you dont live in a world where wome are tall and strong and men are short and effeminate
Why even go on at this point?

Shitty bait.
t. 184cm average joe

Since when is sloth and gluttony even partly genetic? Unless you've got fucked up thyroids or some serious metabolic condition, you've got no excuse to be fat whatsoever.

>B-b-but food is comforting

Get on Prozac you fat fuck. God I hate fatties.

those fucking Gondola-tier legs holy shit

END IT

>being under 190cm
How do you deal with the suicidal thoughts?

Even if it were partly genetic, it isn't an excuse to be 15kg overweight

>indian
>165cm
>live in the netherlands
>(no i havent considered going back)

>196 cm
>18 cm dick
>brown hair
>hazel eyes
I'd rate myself a solid 7/10

POO

>Two girls come up behind me while I'm walking to classes

>Call me a faggot for wearing shirts with long sleeves during the summer
>Called them fat bitches

HAHA NOPE jk, started crying and ran home

>5'9"
>this is average in the UK thanks to bro-tier manlet pakis lowering the average

>EVER being too afraid of women not to snap back right at them
Hand in your man card please

The shape of people's bodies, how they process certain foods, and their metabolism is genetic, but the amount of pure fat you gain and keep on your body outside of a visible healthy norm (By that I don't mean you HAVE to be skinny, but you shouldn't straight-up look fat) is purely based on diet and exercise. It's not even fucking hard to burn fat, you just need to do 45-60 minutes of low-intensity cardio (fucking walking will do) ~3 times a week.

Shut the fuck up please. Or don't, I can't really make you shut up over internet.

I'm autistic and I don't deal with people very well

That's exactly why you should be able to shout some insults at them
Autists don't care

>those fucking legs

Does he have rickets or something?

>tfw a lazy fuck
>tfw normalweight because can't be bothered to eat more than twice a day

no energy in means no energy needs to go out

If that's your normal routine then whatever, you won't be as healthy as you would be overall but you won't be visibly fat. Using starvation as a diet though is retarded

>tfw 178cm

KILL MEEEEEE

>When a qt girl makes fun of your whitness and calls you pale
Fuck this moorshit caliphate

Sloth and gluttony are feelings caused by biochemical factors, which in turn are influenced partly by genes and partly by environment.

I'm in no way starving; this is actually an incredibly comfortable way for me to live. I can easily feel nauseous when I eat too much, so I never feel like overeating when I'm not hungry.

And yeah, I honestly doubt this way of life is healthy for me, but I'm trying to improve it steadily.

>tfw girls bully me all the time for my height but in a playful way because I'm tall as fuck
This one short qt has made a habit of pointing out when both of us can be seen full-body next to each other in reflective surface. It's cute but annoying.

Although, to add to this, I gotta agree that starvation and/or extremely strict dieting is fucking stupid, and people should stop doing it. Take it slowly, as you need to live with your new eating habits for the rest of your life to keep a healthy weight.

It's a mentally developed coping mechanism. The human body is predisposed evolutionally to a certain diet/nutrient combination and intake amount. habitually deviating from that is a mental and behavioral act that causes your body to compensate and adjust itself to an increased intake and less healthy kinds of foods. the amount adjusts the metabolism, not the other way around.

Didn't imply you were, just that people think it's a good idea to "diet" are stupid. If you naturally get full with your intake and you don't feel hungry or weak often throughout the day then you're probably just fine, all you'd need to adjust is the quality of the things you eat.

Consider going back. Speaking about Indians and height most Sikhs I met were fairly tall. Can you explain this?