Serious question Sup Forums

Serious question Sup Forums

Is there a meme or name for people who buy macbooks and hang out at starbucks all day while being all smug?

Assholes.

hipsters.

Faggot.

The girls at my college. In fairness only about half of them suck ass.

>Here comes the lava, here comes the lava! Will I ever cum?!

Can you imagine him running and beating his meat but the lava catches up to him and while he gets covered he still beats his meat?

think it was more falling hot ash - but even so.

you will be remembered gollum

Except he wasn't really beating it, the immense heat literally made bones curl and crumble. Also, people would suffocate from toxic sulphur before he was ever covered by ash.

>Is there a meme or name for people who buy macbooks and hang out at starbucks all day while being all smug?
Aspiring authors

Hipsters use old thinkpads and other old tech """ironically"""

You see them with walkmans and spending thousands of dollars on old C64s and old IBM Thinkpads and Toshiba laptops.

Why do you have to ruin the first post?

>suffocate
That's the best orgasm

Pyroclastic flows are super fast

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DESTROY EVERYTHING?

Think about his situation, the ground was rumbling and there were explosions coming from the mountain and he was like 'Just let me finish goddamm-'

That is disrespectful, inconsiderate and displeasing to God.

faggots

I mean, if you knew you were going to die why wouldn't you masturbate one last time? What else are you going to do, sit in a corner and cry?

fpbp

I'd at least try to cum before I died

web developers

What manga is this?

Original Sup Forumsfag couldn't help himself while he watched the world burn, we should all be envious.