/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Gearbest Deals Pastebin Updated Daily
pastebin.com/2fLw8S88

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user receives stereo cable that's actually stereo • user's Teclast tablet is having battery problems • Chinese weeds still attract gullible buyers • user receives Ugreen branded package inside a micro HDMI cable • user's friend has a Mi5 with a vendor ROM • MagicTrickAnon bought more magic tricks and other stuff • user unboxes a Bobo Bird watch • user buys his chink shit locally • user bought a pen for his Huion drawing tablet • user gets a shitty Tamagotchi • Maybe? • Talk about 18650 battery charging boards • Shit goes down between team VE Monk and Team Seahf, with VE's Lee letting off steam on facebook Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/172253294512
aliexpress.com/item/Leten-CLOVER-Lucy-Smart-APP-Control-Multi-function-10-Modes-Silicone-Waterproof-Strap-ons-Vibrators-Adult/32745708648.html
youtu.be/NRzKgDSOMKU
techtablets.com/recommended-chinese-tablets-brands/
s.aliexpress.com/zqqIZbqA
ebay.com/itm/272583974816
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only half a day late. Good job, OP(s).

You're late. People where asking on /hpg/ where is the csg thread lol.

Where can I find amp with 3.5mm output?

So late that there was an rogue and shit attempt of a /csg/
But hey, thx anyway for the good work

report duplicate threads

My bad, only just got off work.

Why on earth would you need that?

But RegOP, this is your work

Output for what? For headphones? I have this and its good for my AKG K702
ebay.com/itm/172253294512

Ordered a HD6xx, shipping ETA 4 and half months
Do you use it with a casing or just chuck it in the pc

>not being superior neet that spends allowance on questionable chinese manufactured goods

>referral links in pastebin

Where? Can't see any

Mouse mat and deathadder user here.
Got an email from the mat seller

jack shen: Dear customer, i'm glad to hear you have received your parcel, could you take 2-4 pictures of this item for us, and upload them to the feedback page, after that we send you a little gift, ok? we need your support, it will help us improve the goods better and better, thanks, good luck to you and your family!

I certainly look forward to getting a bit of tat

Ah, a headphone amp. Gotcha. Dac-x6 gets memed pretty hard. Might be worth looking into. Just use an adapter for the plug.

He's just trying to trick the mods into banning RegOP or get /csg/ deleted with fake reports as usual.

What connectors would I need to connect to an average motherboard?

With a usb extension cord.

>my shark didnt make the news

M8 wat. Headphones either come with a 3.5mm plug or a 1/4" plug and an adapter or vice versa.
Motherboards have 3.5mm outputs. Non-portable amps will usually have 1/4" outputs.
A dac/amp will connect to your pc via usb.

Post it again.

Xiaomeme mouse from tomtop arrived.

Well I did it.

Then I realized my current pleb headphone is using usb 2.0.

Well I guess I have to wait for 4 months to actually get to use the thing.

So my 15 cent chicken just arrived

Not sure how to feel

I bought the Xiaomi Wireless Bluetooth Generic Earphones Wireless Sport based on a recommendation from an anonymous here (I had a coupon from Gearbest, I also got a dough scraper).

There a little tinny, and the connectivity has dropped for reasons I don't understand every so often. Other than that, I'm quite pleased with my free earphones: the build quality especially. Thanks user!

Ffs user.
>usb headphones
Well, at least you're in for a hell of an upgrade.

>windows 10
>discord
>buying literal children's toys
You must be over 18 to post on this website.

Patetic. There's already one thread up, you're late.

Consume egg

Ordered some basic shit from the HE DAO store on ali, took almost three weeks to get to AUS, larger books were a little bent, but over all for something like $13AUD was a pretty good buy. Craft gel pens are surprisingly nice and I thought the 2mm lead holder would be shit because I didn't order the 30c more brand name one, but it's still really good, holds tight with the sharpener in the cap.

tl;dr buy paper and pens from chinkland

you guys ever run into any issues with alipay? i used to buy shit from aliexpress a lot, and then all of a sudden they stopped verifying my stuff and cancelled all my orders.

i just ordered something off of taobao, and now it says its going through alipay. i hope the shit works.

3 months away

11.11 and black friday

I'm considering holding off until then on any new chink orders, or do you guys think it's too early or not worth it?

It wasn't worth it last time, so why bother

11.11 was a scam last year, the year before, and will also be this year

Are.. are you okay, user?

Any decent chink Android car radios?

RegOP put /hpg/ in the pasta until they remove /csg/ from theirs. I don't want to be tricked into going to the wrong general ever again.

I want to buy Cube Mix Plus, for it's wacom support, should I wait more ex. , or buy it on goybest "Flash Sale" now?
What's a reasonable price for it?

Also where can I buy chink laptops from EU warehouses?

Yes. I'm really drunk and all that shit was scribbled over like an hour so don't worry about me.

is it just me or are these keyboards suddenly starting to look gay

my dildos never make the news either

>csg still hasn't suggested me a good convertible tablet

Probably because it is not a smart dildo with app functionality
aliexpress.com/item/Leten-CLOVER-Lucy-Smart-APP-Control-Multi-function-10-Modes-Silicone-Waterproof-Strap-ons-Vibrators-Adult/32745708648.html

csg hasn't recommended me a good youtube review channel either
just like your convertible tablet it's because there are none, buy a used surface

I bought a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X a few weeks ago and a stuck pixel showed up after around a week of using it. The performance is this phone is nice but that stuck pixel really irritates me. I've read that stuck pixels are pretty common on their Redmi line. I guess that's the norm for a sub-$150 phone. Do you guys have the same experience?

Chuwi Hi13
Cube Mix Plus

What tracker application does Sup Forums use?
I used to have trackchecker mobile but now I'm redefining my options.

can leten be relied on
is leten stuff good stuff

my leten plug hasn't disintegrated even after carelessly letting it come in contact with incompatible fluids

venue 11 pro.

crying_reddit_lizard+chronograph.tiff

warranty?

try one of those apps that fix stuck pixels. they flash bright colors really quick, and have a slight possibility of working. worth a shot

What's deal with that USB-C MALE port on Xiaomi car charger?

explosive botnet device
also
>xiaomi

Bought it from a local online store in my country and the return / refund period only lasts for 7 days. Warranty from the seller is 1 year but reviews I read online and the CSR I spoke to said it could take at least a month and that's the only phone I have right now.

I did. Been using it everyday with no luck. Some days, only use it for 10~15 minutes. Other days, I use it for as long as 8 hours.

They didn't listen to guinea pigs advice and look what did happen
1. Don't buy Teclast.
But, Teclast x3 for a fake stylus and 3g and
teclast 16s pro for cheap combo of stylus+keyboard.

2. Cube Mix Plus > Chuwi Hi13, for stylus.

3. Voyo Vbook for a 360 laptop+tablet combo.

youtu.be/NRzKgDSOMKU
Seems to be the most honest, so far.

What do you mean when you say tracker? Private torrent trackers?

17TRACK

Ok, found explanation.

What phone is not bad for $130?

Sounds like you got a chinky refurb from a chinky seller.

Zuk Mi Ov 138 Pro 24GB

This doesn't seem suitable for girl(male)s (>﹏

>he hasn't flipped his dick into a neo vagina

>he isn't a qt trap anymore

posted this is /sqt/ but no one replied
Is it worth getting a couple of those chinese Intellimouse Explorer 3.0's off ali? How different are they to real Intelli's?

techtablets.com/recommended-chinese-tablets-brands/

The TechTablets site and YouTube channel is your go to, the guy does amazing work on covering chink tablets. He also has a forum on there I believe.

TechTablets
Steve Benway
Comfy Reviews but mostly for the podcast

If anybody else knows some good ones let me know.

>Comfy Reviews but mostly for the podcast
the last episode was mostly about how to encrypt your images folders for maximum plausible deniability

Return it.

how about the 10 inch chuwi

should i go for xiaomi tablet. Does it run win10?

Windows 10 is terrible on tablets in general, stick to Android ones.

There's no point getting a convertible tablet now chink laptops are good. Get a Jumper EZbook 3 Pro and call it a day.

no I don't think he reviewed any projectors unfortunately

>TechTablets
He avoids many of important features while reviewing tablets (such as ACTUAL functionality of stylus pens, pressure for example is often mysteriously omitted).
Also, while reviewing games I don't like how he shows not demanding scenes on lower end tablets. "I'm playing with bots, so fps are lower" (it's actually the opposite) or staring at a wall in CS:GO aren't good indicators of performance.

I'd recommend to stick to his thermal mod videos for general idea if tablet can be improved in anyway.

Xiaomi 2 does other do not, but it's not recommended you can get other better and cheaper tablets.

For android just stick with a phone.

i want one that can dual boot but it's not that important

I wish you nu-Sup Forums fags would take your eternal need to be playing Sup Forumsidya literally every moment of your lives and fuck off to another board. If you want to game don't do it on a pencil thin tablet you freaks. Do you really need a comprehensive CS:GO benchmark on a tablet when they never break 40fps on the lowest settings anyway? Idiots.

any reccomended chink mice that are similar in shape to the Logitech MX518/M400 mice?

Spotted TechTablets.

No, it's for a general knowledge if a tablet is not underclocked or has good thermals and no throttling.
3D can be used for interior design or landscaping - people who are buying tablets to do their work in field.

If you need affiliate clicks then at least get them from good devices.

You're talking to the wrong crowd, pal. We love affiliate clicks and referral links here.

Then you should probably look for a channel that does reviews for people who want to work on their tablets instead of people who just want a cheap option to browse and watch vidya on the couch or on public transportation.

What kind of a retard would buy a $200 chink tablet for professional use?

>watch vidya
Sup Forumsidya literally every moment of your lives and fuck off to another board

You're losing. Just make honest reviews and I don't care if you have links or if tablet companies would pay you or if you promote yourself. That's all.

I'm not TechTablets you faggot but what you're asking from TechTablets is fucking retarded. He already spends half an hour each review covering 99% of things normal people use a tablet for, just because you've somehow stumbled into using a $200 for "professional" use doesn't mean he should devote another 10 minutes to you. Find another channel that covers your brand of autism instead of expecting content creators to cater to your mental illness.

What a dumb picture.

25 would be more appropriate, and that's even being lenient. There's no excuse anymore.

You're probably going to get a 20 cent sensor that they put in those Barbie/Spongebob mice.

fuck you trust fundie

This nu-bait is awful.

I just impulse purchased one today because I've never bothered to own a tablet, but I realised how much I need one for fa/tg/uy and work stuff

can't wait to see if I got chinked out of almost $500AU or not, I want to trash my shitty Acer Aspire ES1-411 that I've endured with for almost two years. curious to know if I can throw some sort of distro on there that will work properly

$500 for the 2017 Mi Air 12 is crazy value. I went through my finances earlier and found that I pretty much have nothing but I'm still tempted on the (((credit card)))

Anyone have experience buying hoodies from ali express? I generally buy a different colored gildan hoodie each year but am being harassed by family and coworkers that its too generic and I look weird. Would like to find something with a discrete logo and for cheap.

>Shit goes down between team VE Monk and Team Seahf, with VE's Lee letting off steam on facebook

Are these Seahf guys also making budget earbuds or something? Because I seriously love my monks, but I'm open for new contenders for my comfy bed earbuds.

>not being an australian private school teen cryptowhale with 3 macbooks and 8k a year high school exchange programme
you already fucked up at life mate

s.aliexpress.com/zqqIZbqA
Get this and nobody will complain about you wearing a plain hoodie again.

Deliveries app for android

>s.aliexpress.com/zqqIZbqA
incredible

How can you not love the chinks

Fuck me, the beef one is LEGIT.

I have a 1.4v of one of these and for the price, they are pretty damn good, I love it. The 3M is the sweet spot in my opinion, unless you really need that length.

HDMI 2.0 cable
ebay.com/itm/272583974816

M (3ft 3in) is too short
.5M (5ft) too expensive per foot
.8MM (6ft) even more expensive per foot
M (10ft) as cheap as 1M but longer.
M (16ft) cheaper per foot from the rest, but is too long.