Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ds63tsJscK0
youtube.com/watch?v=VrqcmnUWBWc
youtube.com/watch?v=Gjy_FKODsTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RULE BRITANNIA

Just banter.

wew

>"people" still haven't realise his is playing it up for the camera while being paired with chefs who will not listen for the most views

youtube.com/watch?v=Ds63tsJscK0
youtube.com/watch?v=VrqcmnUWBWc

wow he can actually be friendly

Gordon is shit, his whole show is about saving restaurants, but he can't do that right. iirc, all but two of the ones he went to closed down and over half of the ones that closed did it within a year of his visit

>If it's your fucking kitchen then clean it you lazy cunt
>No

why are the french so stubborn

You're naive bud, I'm guessing you don't live on the north east as you would know there are some very real stereotypes about how frenchmen work

This is literally just scripted American '''''''''''reality''''''''' bullshit tbf
>le angry British chef man who swears a lot haha
That was so fucking autistic, especially towards the end it got really awkward and unnatural

Just a good ol hello in the morning by british measure.

imagine hanging out with Jeremy and Gordon and being part of their non-stop banter

youtube.com/watch?v=Gjy_FKODsTM

Why is he so autistic? I bet his food sucks

shits funny what is wrong with you

This french is stubborn and stupid, it doesn't mean all the french are, teabag.

>Not liking based Gordon

Faggots

Pretty sure that place is in California too so he probably moved there to be accepted by the rest of the shit people there

are the french not famed for their stubbornness

it's all scripted

His UK shows are far different to his US shows. He gets told to play up to the angry chef bit on the American version because Americans have sugar induced ADHD and need shouting and drama.

I won't deny his ability to take over an amateur kitchen and upgrade the quality of the final products by watching over the staff and giving them good advices.

I actually like him overall, but I'm perfectly aware that it's mostly all an act.
Anyway, I have a lot of respect for British chefs (they have quite a lot of talented cooks actually)
They succeded against all odds

>can't handle the banter

We are famed for our arrogance, not our stubbornness.

Voila! :D

also it might be a bit of both, here at least

I don't know, that "chef" really seems dumb

agreed, they usually are on that show

The grill at :29 is qt

Lots of kitchen nightmares qts

On ne passe pas

>100 × fuck/ing/fuckoff
>shit/hole
>french/ pig
>lazy cunt
>I've got to get some air before I do something I really regret