MusicBee is so comfy. Other software can't event compete, prove me wrong

MusicBee is so comfy. Other software can't event compete, prove me wrong.

foobar2000

/thread

>ricing wangblows

Maybe you have never tried MusicBee

AIMP

Everyone should find their comfy!

it's ok. i'm not sure what all the buzz is about

This. I did like musicbee when I tried it for a few minutes. Kind of seems like a riced out foobar, but with foobar you start at nothing and add what you want. If you want those lyric and artist bio panels shitting up the screen, you can do it if you want.

what skin is that

deadbeef is better and less bloated

Well, I've used countless music players - Real Player, Windows Media Player, VLC, foobar2000, JetAudio and probably few others but I always come back to Winamp even though it's not being developed as far as I know. It's just so incredibly comfty...

damn right you are op

disgusting music taste tho so youre still a raging faggot

>calling others disgusting
>alice cooper
look at you kids
you know you're the coolest

>one artist among thousends of others
ask my how i know you are a disabled insecure faggot

>calls others insecure
>raged over someone making fun of alice
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie
your makeup is terrible

>rage
you've never seen rage here have you? now i understand everything, newfriend

>melodic death metal
Literally me in high school topkek

>makeup
i can't speak English either

Is it good for people who have large playlists (if I were to update the one I used to use it would have about ~6k+ songs on it) and just let it run on random all day?

>implying the themes don't break everytime a update occurs
Go back to dA

>you've never seen rage here have you?
I have desu, have you met the bot that rips other threads and fills entire threads with that spam and was created explicitly because the botmaker was too autistic and got kicked from discord?

>>>/esl/

Not that guy, but Amorphis is genuinely good.

Musicbee a CUTE

holy shit kys thouself

Bloated

see

Amorphis is one of the best finnish metal bands tho
you should

I'm sorry for your disabilities, user.
All of them.

cmus, no damn need for more

>local music in 2017

Here's your reply.

yeah you should definitly kys yourself

musicbee is the shit, switched from foobar about 2 or 3 years ago. it werks and is comfy.

foobar is still king when it comes to customization, though. but i don't feel like doing that again.

>having to connect to the fucking internet and sign up for a botnet account just to play a 5mb music file

So what's good about this? Why is it better than foobar?

>shitty quality
>internet connection required
>account required
>very limited music selection, especially when it comes to non-american artists
lol no thanks

only generation Z fags stream, they don't know any better

well, atleast you're not using the shit spotify app.

it's not 'better' than foobar, it's different. but it works and looks great out of the box and is easy to use. tons of features.

well it handles huge music libraries quite effectively, uses tags like many other player, so you gotta organize the library
if you're a lazy fuck who just want to listen to a song or album and know where it is phisically on the hard drive foobar is your choice

i used foobar

its shit, may as well just use your file explorer...

>paying

>for

>music

Deadbeef source seem to be fugged up but whatever, it compiles and werks gud with ok plugins

I haven't tried out many other players, but I've been using MusicBee for a few years now and love the customization and features.

You mad I have a legally purchased copy of Adobe CC and a FLAC rip of The Money Store

anyone use clementine?

>genre category

how does that work?

What is your opinion on WinAMP?

it's ok, but not as good as musicbee.
it's also not being developed anymore.

>no clementine

Rhythmbox works just fine for my uses.

that's what I said!
used to use foobar but not no mo

Why would you want to either have your music interrupted by ads or have to pay a monthly fee just to listen to music. You can't even listen to it when the you don't have a connection.

I agree, I love being able to listen to new albums without having to bother finding a download link or even paying way more money than what the subscription is.

I do, pretty comfy so far.

Christ that's ugly.

> no quod libet

>finding a download link

Git gud

AIMP4 with Ladient skin.

moc + mocp-scrobbler

foobar2000 set up to do the things you want it to do.

The UI got really laggy when I tested it. It happened when searching/browsing long playlist (basically my library of ~200GB). Deadbeef is like foobar2000 in this regards, no lag whatsoever.

I rike it.

:^)

never had a problem, but my library is only ~70GB

No one implied anything and my theme has never broken.

>using themes
>updating for no reason

very comfy

I prefer Foobar because I can make it look like whatever I want.

What theme is that?

itunes is fine plus it works with your other devices in the home and shit with zero fucking around

Foobar 4 lyf

>Buckethead

Great for good atmosphere music actually. Especially White Wash that song was great.

Aimp. It kinda just works.
Scan your library, change the theme to dark, order what tabs you want to sort by, enable album art, make any playlists you like. Go, done.
Nothing wrong with an application that does one thing and does it well.

Can music be sort music by folder structure?

>not just using Groove
>not getting free Groove passes from Microsoft for using their botnet for work searches

Literally being paid to use the best music player. Ayy lmao

Foobar 4 lyfe

Quod Libet: simple as shit, just werks.

Only problem is that it doesn't have alphabetical-by-album or alphabetical-by-artist-with-trees by default. Just a list of albums sorted by artists, or some clusterfucks besides that