Why you dont have any friend?

why you dont have any friend?

I have heaps of friends though I just don't have a job.

But I do I just don't have a gf

Hola jorge

I do, don't assume everybody in here doesn't have friends just because you don't, Jorge

I prefer not to

I am incredibly reclusive. I'm well liked at work, but I don't go out at all, so nobody bothers with me anymore lol.

lol

Because i am catalonian.

I can hold conversations and get on well with people generally. However it never transpires into anything other than shallow work/uni relationships.

I have four (4) friends including two women.

NEET

I am currently friendless, it's hard to find ppl to genuinely be friends with

It's good m8, sometimes It’s better to have a few amazing close friends than hundreds of casual ones

I get extremely anxious in social settings, leads to me drinking way more than the appropiate amount

This, except I have like 2 friends I see outside of work maybe once a month or so.

Autism, anxiety, finding people boring, difficult adolescence which resulted me in being socialized like a normal person.

internet addiction

You sound like me.

>hundreds of casual ones
Is this common in Latin America?

Couldn't agree more. Bit shitty situation because due to work we're separated in different cities though.

I got a job and became an adult. My "friends" are the shitheads I'm stuck with at work.

Moi aussi

It's a saying.
In Latin America? mmm don't know, friends are like friends in every part of the world.

Good luck with it mate, I hope you can solve and deal with your problems