It's Australian power hour time

>it's Australian power hour time

>not using Sup Forums X and filtering Australia and Canada completely
>not just filtering all threads with "Easter", "Passover" and whatever else he comes up with

You deserve it

You probably can't see me then but I wonder how many threads you can see on Sup Forums right now

Little baby has to filter aussies awww.

This is exactly what the shitposters want though.
To get their country rangebanned or give it the reputation of "shitpostingstan".

90+

Fuck off. Australia is the shittiest thing on Sup Forums and literally everything they say and do isn't funny. It's just spam, pure trash and I'll hide and filter them until the day the earth explodes.

As far as I'm concerned their shitty country doesn't exist

>Australia is one person

Might as well be.
Everything that's ever come out of your shithole has been trash

Alright let's put this another way: why do I have to install something I don't need because hotpockets don't do their job? Always there to ban me when I shit on some country like Turkey or India, but you need 90% of the catalog to be filled with "EASTER" threads before they even begin to delete one. The people who moderate this board are incredibly stupid and arrogant at the same time.

Ban Australia completely if it's necessary. It worked on Sup Forums.

>It worked on Sup Forums
I still post on Sup Forums and make threads all the time

One state was banned and the shitposting effectively stopped.

You're right and I never really thought of that.
I say "nigger" in a thread and get a 3 day ban for racism, almost within 10 minutes of saying it.
But these pieces of shit can spam and shitpost and ruin an entire board and not a single thing will happen? Fuck Australia. Rangeban them all

@61736183
You said you filtered Australia tho lel, you just want (You)s the same as every shitposter.

You're retarded it's one person mate this board would be shit without us I come on when Aussies are asleep and it's garbage.

You're not helping.

Except that's not true.

You're universally shit, know will deny that. Aussies are by far the worst posters on all of Sup Forums, followed closely by Canadians.

If all Aussies got rangebanned this board would get way better fast

Do you know what state it was? My bets are on Queensland

Queensland or Victoria.

Probably Queensland kek

Jews did America

This is actually correct.

Literally everything that breaks Sup Forums originates in Australia or Russia.

Are Russians still rangebanned?

One autist from Australia doxxed half of the mods just to prove FWG was samefagging, and since that point Sup Forums has been going downhill in moderation.