I moved away from Russia about 25 years ago to the US, so i have lost touch with social dynamics...

I moved away from Russia about 25 years ago to the US, so i have lost touch with social dynamics. I am half Russian and half Armenian, i have heard that Armenians are not liked in Russia.

I moved away too young to know better so tell me Russians, are Armenians pretty much considered the niggers of Russia? Why?

Russians are asleep atm

Stupid American, Russians are asleep at this moment.

Also I'm an American.

I'm pretty stupid as well.

I am a fucking idiot...

No, they're christians and generally ok.

go to sleep ivan

Wait isnt it the same time as you Lithuania ?

1:08 pm here.

Russia is pretty much Armenia's only ally, I don't know if this translates to local opinions on Armenians though

yes but i stay up all night right until like 9am

what city

thats gmt +9, so probably just an aussie with a proxy

YOU ARE CHURKA

>what is vlavidostok

Vladivostok jeez. Oхyeть кaкoй кoнcпиpaтop.

We all are.

that as my 2nd guess, but took you too long to answer, so aussie memer was more likely

Me too user. You don't visit?
>tfw lived here since I was 10 and still have troubles with english

>have troubles with english
how is that possible, you live in some Armenian community?

More like Lithuanian butthurt ruining another thread

I live in Lake Worth, FL. It's shit. Lot of violent minorities and the schools I went to had no money, because all the county's funding went to the richer cities.
Still better than where I lived in Russia though.

Dumbass

OP here, from what i have heard Dont have any family that i talk to back home, have seen st. Peters and moscow as a tourist, both cities in 4 days so didnt get much from it

no, Churkas are the niggers of Russia and Tajiks and Azerbaijanis are our Mexicans. You are fine, Armenians fine