Who /triple citizenship/ here?

who /triple citizenship/ here?

>tfw a citizen of three continents
feels good desu

t. Zhang Von Mamani

how's peru this time of year

bretty good
we have a shitload of different climates but here in Lima it's comfy but COLD but I think it's nothing compared to Canadian cold or high mountain Peruvian cold I don't know I don't travel a lot how's canada this time of year

so what, israel, canada and what? Switzerland?

Pompous is a word, or so I've heard.

>how's canada this time of year
i wouldn't know

I haven't left my house in a week

Canada, Philippines, Spain

but windows

rained last night

but it's been quite warm lately (15-25c)

I'm surprised that is allowed, thought only very few countries allowed dual citizenship

I only have USA and Argentina.

Would like to get Europe but my family went to Argentina in 1890 and as far as I know that's just too long ago.

I know in Spain you only have to live there for 2 years to apply for nationality but I wouldn't know how to legally stay in Spain for that long. Work visa too hard to get desu. And student I would have to go 2 years straight and that's unbelievably expensive.

I have 4 citizenships lol

still only 3 continents though

Where is your family from, it's possible if your dad/mom/whatever is alive
Nice, it rained last night here too
How is your personal general quality of life

>How is your personal general quality of life
I feel like death

Even my grandparents are alive. My grandparent's grandparents went from Spain to Bolivia and settled in Argentina later. But there are no records as far as I know. It's just word of mouth from my family when we get together for Christmas or something.

>Argentina
CHI

>2 years
Isn't it 1 year? At least I think it was last time I checked that. I think it's 1 year for latino countries (and, when it's convenient, we Brazilians call ourselves "latinos" :^) )

I was thinking about going there to study for a year and take the opportunity to get the citizenship.

Germany and US here.
Pretty fucking good deal, I get to take advantage of benefits from both countries.

>tfw one citizenship
>can't claim british citizenship through grandmother
;_;

I hate chinese

Ive got an Albanian, Greek and American citizenship. Also some weird legality thing with Turkey due to family.

How does that even work with US native citizenship?

Wouldn't know what country I'd like to be a citizen of. Germany? Spain? UK? Argentina?

I feel like I should have a US citizenship but I wasn't born there so I don't get it. I grew up there.

How did you get Germany?
What're the benefits?

Anyone gets a free UK citizenship my friend