Is dad dead?

is dad dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

theweek.co.uk/scottish-independence/55716/second-scottish-independence-referendum-would-be-sturgeons-epitaph
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=135&v=Mob-8wN6kpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

:(

i think hes gonna die soon.
theweek.co.uk/scottish-independence/55716/second-scottish-independence-referendum-would-be-sturgeons-epitaph

this is the end beautiful friend
this is the end my only friend the end

R.I.P. my father.

>dad

cringe

>Last queen of independent England was Elizabeth
>First queen of independent England will be Elizabeth

Pottery

Daddy nooooo

Hey brahs, can you recommend any good place to emigrate?

Papa?

Pls no?!

Papa?!

>dad
kys

newfoundland
objectively the best place in the world

If you want a decent English speaking country, pick Australia, that is, if it doesn't eat itself up due to internal conflicts. USA is already in a shitter due to the electability of either Trump or especially Clinton.

As for Canada, we all know they're shit so that's not a good place either.

Don't know where you'd fit in desu.

Western Australia

Not even meming. Perth was based af.

Not welcome here.

Tough enough with all our jobs going over seas. Let alone (enter xenophobe maritime joke here).

You would be kinda gay without USA.

We'd be more than 85% white without you lot though. Huge factor.

Canada is probably the best country in the Anglosphere right now

Kek
By what metrics?

Culturally, Australia and New Zealand are the closest the Britain, that's why so many of these pommy bastards are here.

Realistically, fuck off we're full.

>hate speech fines for internet comments
>horribly biased courts which favor females and indig
>meme PM
>incredibly expensive real estate because of chinks
>best

>Hate speech fines for internet
Seriously?
>horribly biased courts which favor females and indig
Okay, then don't commit any crimes, and you won't have that problem.
>meme PM
still better than Trump or Clinton
>incredibly expensive real estate because of chinks
Only in Hongcouver
>best
There's no doubt that Canada is the best

Best option is Canada or NZ.

Australia if you want a stable place to immigrate to

USA if you want to have fun

Agreed.

All white Australians are welcome. Banter is at an all time low over here.

man pound is literally dying
i didnt expect it would go under 1.30

what will they do with it
do they have any good plan to fix this shit

>what will they do with it
Crash their economy with no survivors

>do they have any good plan to fix this shit
It'll bounce back on its own once capital stops flowing from the UK to the US

It's expected to fall to around $1.20 by the end of the year. The fact that the conservatives are fucking everything up also doesn't help either. The government literally doesn't have any plan to deal with this shit - they were incredibly arrogant, and didn't believe that the leave campaign would win the referendum, so they didn't bother setting out a plan. The bank of England also did barely anything because they also thought it wouldn't win. Now we're just going to have to wait and see. It looks like Theresa May could become the next PM - so it's looking pretty shit

YEEEEAH
im from newfoundland i just got to auz two weeks ago

driving back from work all I could see was beggars on the street, buildings on fire and gangs of skinheads chasing down anyone who looks foreign with machetes.

Sounds literally like anarchy in the UK. I feel bad for you. I told some guys on Sup Forums that pound would go to straight up shit if it was going to pass before Brexit did. But no one gave attention to such a consequence, and even now they, and the half Brits at the worst, would.

I dont know anything about May. The only thing i heard is she stands for more censorship or something.
Considering it and the situation after those Brexiters ruled themselves out for mysterious shit reasons, she doesnt seem very good. It already looks awkward and kinda pointless, and even optimistic to project her as a new Thatcher.

but what was it like after the brexit

>Trudeau
>better than Trump
Hello r.eddit!

The UK's gonna be fine, if anything we'll be seeing some 19th century teir prosperity.

Canada if you want an ordinary life.

America if you want the chance of an extraordinary one.

Maybe the english speaking world needs to create another country to dump off the excesses from usa, can, UK, and aus? Just take over liberia or morocco or something?

Christchurch

Stay the fuck out of Auckland

kek

> Christchurch

> Good to emigrate too

I mean if you're a builder sure. Otherwise the building noise and roadworks would be annoying for foreigners. Too many people here already anyways.

Kek this
America is a circus but it's still the best place in earth

Yeah, I'm getting out of the UK for a few years and going to live in Germany until things start to stabilise again. Hopefully it won't be too long before things get better.

all of them

t. pro

Canada feels like the apartment over a really wild party.

I kind of want to move downstairs.

Mah nigga

Don't, it's all shitty salsa music these days.

Doesn't the midwest still have some real americans left?

Well come on down. We've still got pleanty of space, always room for another lad.

Honestly though things are going to be so fun here. We have an oligarch as one candidate and a meme as another. We're so fucked it's unreal. It's already wild and it's just gonna get wilder. Everyone's invited!

Can I buy at least a dozen assault rifles?

I wish it was easier for us to move to the US. A lot of Kiwis in IT will move to London if they want a big market, since it's easier to get an initial visa.

America treats us the same as African shitholes in the green card lottery. Bit of a shame desu

Yeah you're gonna need them for when the cops come.

Sure, but have you checked out the crime rates in those areas? No decent American is gonna want to stay in that shit for much longer.

Our current government has decided that America doesn't need any more white people. So either wait for Trump or to get reincarnated as a Taco.

Either way this place is doomed.

Bouvet Island and make sure you post.

what a shitty chart
funds might be manipulating it as always but its moving quickly up and down too much

you're a kiwi in IT industry too? where are you working at bru.

>t.Christfag here

Does trump really want to make white immigration easier?

That would be really nice for me.

France is alive

honhonhon

I doubt it, he isn't a racist remember?

Christchurch here as well. Do front end web dev/des.

Well yeah it would be better for Anglos if you still had a racist immigration policy tbqh. I'm still hoping once the Brits sort out their economic woes post brexit that the free movement between Canada - UK - NZ - Aus goes ahead

I really want to move to America.

I'm an engineer. It should be easier than it is for an educated white man to move there.

>trudeau
>better than ANYONE

>meme PM
>still better than Trump or Clinton
I honestly have no idea what our fuck boy PM has done since he has been elected

#AsylumForEuropeans #EndRacistBorders

wherever an anglo goes he will find himself superior to the lowly natives despite getting kek'd by them on daily basis

no need to emigrate Anglo lifestyle is the same everywhere

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=135&v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Did you watch that new Top5s too?

>Perth was based af
said no one ever

t. Plumbing Service Provider

the next will be you, japan, write my words.

piss off !

I am doing my internship at HP and hoping to get the job there,but it's very competitive since there's so limited IT job here.Think about leaving and finding work in Australia or something.But I just love staying here

Nah, he is just getting a bit senile in his old age

Who cares about cuckland

You'll be next

In what?

Leaving the EU

Fuck off.

Most likely not. The only political parties who would endorse that are not and will never be in power.

And currently no one in the government is stupid enough to allow a referendum.

So, no Czechout wont happen

WEED

It genuinely aggravates me that nobody bothered to consider that a 50/50 vote could go the way they weren't expecting.

I mean FUCK it's our national economy, they didn't even bother making any contingency plans whatsoever?

Didn't Cameron say he would resign if leave won? Kind of a cunt move to let whoever took his place fix this shit

No, he didn't. Then he resigned anyway.

The situation is fucked and the fact that the media and politicians are STILL in the denial stage instead of actually working to sort things out is fucking ridiculous.

People are acting like we'll repeal the result of the referendum even now, when they should be looking for ways forward, trade deals, and all the other things necessary to keep our economy strong in the wake of the result.

Where should I go in Britain now that I can go on a cheap holiday there?

>Kind of a cunt move to let whoever took his place fix this shit

To be fair I think the fact his historical legacy will be "The prime minister that accidentally created Brexit" is punishment enough

Grimsby

Blackpool

he just did though

Australia is the best place to go desu

>not having him still be pregnant

What is the deal with the commonwealth and their family analogies? Pretty cringey desu.

Yup

You ever see Americans when some terrorist stuff happens in Europe. "DAS OUR LIL BRO WE WILL PRTECT DEM ONLY MURICA BULLIES DEM BUT WE LUV EM". That's the most cringey shit ever.

this
WE LIEK TO BANTER OUR DAD BUT WHEN IN ALL IS SAID AND DONE WE LOVE THEM MORE THAN ANYBODY I CRI EVERYTIEM *posts picture of American-British WWII propaganda poster*

Anglo world is gonna die. This is time for Slavs to rule the world.

But they can actually ignore the referendum, no?

Seems to me that would be the most rational thing to do

No, fuck you

No matter how bad things get we should not repeal the referendum because that's banana republic tier democracy

I know that your shithole country might accept that but we wouldn't.

>tfw you were born just in time to see the inbred Anglo faggots fall

tbf it was a pretty retarded move