Intel is dying and anyone who says otherwise is a Intelfag

Intel is dying and anyone who says otherwise is a Intelfag
Ryzen 3>I3
Ryzen 5>I5
Ryzen 7>I7
Thread Ripper>I9

zen was intel getting rocked in the consumer space

the hedt is basically forfeit outside of specific cases where you need high low core turbos

the server market is amd bending intel over a table and considering whether to use lube or not

zen 2, on a process that is said to be on track and targeting 5ghz normal operation (the current process is targeting 3ghz)

intel will loose the consumer space to non retards

intel will lose the hedt by people laughing them out of the fucking room

and the server space intel will lean that amd decided to use lube, but it will be intel's blood, after going in dry

point is, intel is hurt bad, and the moment apus come around intel better hope vega is a big enough fuck up to ruin them, otherwise they better just write off the laptop market entirely as amd is able to get lower operating wattage then intel, at lower heat so they don't throttle like intel in laptops will.

>but muh video gaymes

Your forgot EPYC > Xeon, once it releases at least. It'll be fucking great if Ryzen's mobile chips manage to keep up the pace.

>AMD fanboys being this delusional

No one gives a fuck. It isn't technological thread it's consumerist shopping thread. Gaymers BTFO
>>>/pcbg/

Can we just stop shit posting about CPU's non stop. They're such a waste of breathe, one piece of tech that you only need to buy every 5 years does not need 5 threads on this shit board.

People will still buy jewtel. Not enough people are autistic enough to read hardware shill threads on Sup Forums. Just look how many poverty 970's sold compared to the objectively better 390. Plebs will go with whatever sticker was on their old computer and laptop users will go with whatever Apple and friends decides to use.

What an idiot!

Do you realize that most people buy laptops, and craptops at that?

That only 20% of the PCs are faster that a fucking iPad Pro?

That it doesn't matter that you got a "better" CPU in a couple of games for $50 more, when most x86 chips are for laptops and bought at millions at a time?

Jesus, the delusion!

Those companies don't actually die.
Pentium 4 should had killed intel and bulldozer should had killed AMD by your estimations.

What will happen is 5 years of AMD daily dosing intel, intel surviving with dirty tricks and then coming up with an architecture that trounces Ryzen in IPC and price, then 5 years of intel dancing their bar mitzva on top of AMD until they come with something that trounces intel again and so forth.

U M A
M
A

This time, the Jews have made their own ovens.

>go to newegg
>search cpus under best selling
>first place is 1600
>mfw 1600 in my rig

I'm curious to see if coffee lake ends up up being decent. My gut says it'll suck ass, but it'll be interesting if it ends up shitting all over Ryzen.

((((((You)))))

kek

delicia lol

intel will wipe the floor now they have competition

just you wait

this
Intel fucking AMD and outright paying and "rebating" companies to only sell their shit aalll those years back will continue to damage AMD and the regular consumers

Woman who orchestrates total restructure of tech company says "I am growing stronger by the day. I was born a hound, and I have never lost the trail of Juif blood. The reckoning will be awful and bring glory. It is destiny. The Jew fears the Samurai."

What is the AMD equivalent of the Intel Celeron J3455?

jews fear the samurai czeched and keked

AMD athlon quadcore

>Ryzen 3>I3
If we talk about price, well, your right. But how is Inlel dying then?

Why does Sup Forums have so many shitty add non Americans and Eurofriends?

This is the woman that females who want to be in business should aspire to be. Look at her, doesn't look like she gives a shit about any *ism, she just gets on with her work and excels.

NO SHUT UP

It will be decent. Too bad it's also on a new platform which already passed people off.

>AMDrones are so delusional they think the biggest/best cpu manufacturer is anywhere near dieing
Go shit on a street poojet

Because Intel never really learns
>early 2000's all over again
>3-4 more years or coasting on Intel brand recognition

Intool Pajeets will soon be over and done

Oh it may take a while longer but rope day is coming. Mark my words.

Poo in the joo

This is my kind of woman in tech. Not those klossy and shit.

Wow that is disgusting

The i3 and i5 are now pointless.
i9 was always fucking retarded
Only the 7700k is worth it for muh gaymen.

I'll buy a 1700 the minute I can just install 4000mhz ddr4 without issues.

Wake me up!

>implying some gamer fag/HEDT CPUs will make ANY difference

The war is fought in the server rooms and laptops of the world. Not in the RGB-filled toys of basement dwellers.

>The war is fought in the server rooms and laptops
AMD is ready to fuck Intel in both those areas.
Turns out, server makers and laptop OEMs are sick of dealing with Intel.
Everyone jumped ship the minute a better option came around.

I remember this, then suddenly they decided to "adjust" the graph on the following day. Lowering the AMD's percentage.