American black youth do you relate to this?

American black youth do you relate to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheikh_Anta_Diop
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
youtube.com/watch?v=YxKRz5ffWRo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kush
youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8
youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs
youtube.com/watch?v=XG1L9S9MngY
youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wewuz

Reminder that American whites who take pride in achievements of their 'European ancestors' are as delusional as blacks that think their ancestors were Pharaohs.

are Argentinians black

This.
Plenty of kingdoms existed in West Africa and the North Kingdom of Egypt had some ties to Nubia and Kush, but that doesn't mean that all of us blacks are of royal descent. Most Appalachian white supremacist hicks are Scots-Irish, but you can fucking bet on thier Klansman hoods that thier ancestors were the shit-smeared peasants fucking sheep in the fields and not the Mighty Highlander.

actually very true lmao

>YEAH WELL WE INVENTED THE INNURNET N SHIT

t. cletus who is a construction worker and will die in a fireworks accident

>American black youth
European niggers think their ancestors were Egyptians too.

It's because of that afro-marxist.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheikh_Anta_Diop

I'm not seeing the trail of logic here.

Whites built most things good.
Blacks built nothing.

If you're one of those "don't take pride in the accomplishments of your ancestors" people then say it, just don't make retarded comparisons.

>All the sciences

Yeah, pretty much

That doesn't apply when the Euros actually WUZ though

Faroe is white

No, it's elven.

It feels strange to me to take pride in whatever Germans Brits Italians accomplished or w/e just because we're the same race.

So it'd be strange for an Irish American to take some kind of pride in it as well seeing as you're not German British Italian or w/e (not even Irish tbqh)

It's a new world thing I guess.

It's especially egregious in blacks because they were essentially taken from their original culture so they have no feeling of what's actually their own. (doesn't help that niggers never established nation states like europeans did)

No

All the sciences tho

>It feels strange to me to take pride in whatever Germans Brits Italians accomplished or w/e just because we're the same race.

It's a survival mechanism. Germans, Brits, and Italians can live and survive and create wonderful things together so anything that fosters ethnic cohesion, like pride, will naturally be better than anything that brings about division, like apathy and "multiculturalism".

I love how white civilization played copycat with Greece, destroyed thier own continent because they were never smart enough to not think tribal ly for centuries, razed the rest of the for materials to keep trying to kill each other, and then claim that they're the end all be all of humanity.

Still better than everything else.

rly mks u thnk

PS having a basic familiarity with the main branches of science (like completing courses in physics & biology at the Senior High School level) can stand you in pretty good stead

It's the arguement that Europe wasted it's limited resources thanks to Roman Conquest and all of the wars that happened between most of Europe's cultural groups which, in turn, caused the most wealthy of them to begin colonialism to have the resources to keep fighting wars.

Whites claiming heritage for the accomplishments of the whole of Europe's advancements is sort of stupid, though. That's like Cherokee laying claim to something the Navajo did because they're both Native Americans.

>west african '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''kingdoms''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

just look at the fucking book titles

when they think of science and history, they're thinking in extremely simplistic terms. like a child. they know those words have important meaning but don't know anything about the subjects themselves

KANGZ

>Whites claiming heritage for the accomplishments of the whole of Europe's advancements is sort of stupid, though. That's like Cherokee laying claim to something the Navajo did because they're both Native Americans.

See, this is what you're not getting. White pride has nothing to do with "laying claim" to the accomplishments of other nationalities to boost your own ego, it's about maintaining cohesion between people that have been proven to be able to work together for the purpose of continued survival and prosperity. That's why the Navajo and the Cherokee died out, they were tribalist dumbasses. Only centuries after annihilation do they now realize the importance of ethic cohesiveness and pride.

I'm guessing you aren't aware of why Brexit and a raise of Nationalist parties are on the raise in Europe. The EU was practical assumed to be an impossibility come true when it was founded.

Cohesion =/= destroying the sovereignty of nation states.

You're living in a country built by the teamwork of many different Europeans.

>European Kingdoms
>Literally a bunch of inbred pigfuckers ruled by INCREDIBLY inbred horsefuckers suckling on the Pope's balls for centuries.

I'm living in a country that was founded when a bunch of British ruled companies and religious cults had to buddy up to keep from being taken over by Britain or Nepolianic France. Most of America's history is how each state after the original 13 were land that needed to be broken up to keep a single state from having too many delegates in Washinton, chunks of land we either won in wars or bought because other countries had other things to do other than explore the New World, and states formed literally out of political posturing.

Don't pretend that America has always been the amazing well, oiled machine of magic unity.

>Don't pretend that America has always been the amazing well, oiled machine of magic unity.

I never said it was. I said "You're living in a country built by the teamwork of many different Europeans", which is true, and it would be a hell of a lot better if we were legitimately united, so that the disaster that is our current immigration system and demographics never happens again.

>niggers
>reading

Of course not. I take pride in America, not ancient Egypt.

Pic not related

If we're going to be using the "we built this" logic, it's primarily Mexicans and Chinese building most of the shit where I live now.

The point is that their 'European ancestors' were at least white, whilst Egyptian Pharaohs weren't black, with the exception of a few Nubian Pharaohs.

>all the sciences

But Europeans actually did shit though
We mock the we wuz because they believe in something that clearly isn't true

>chavs taking credit for some shit a small elite minority did on their island

but we had a empire innit england fer da englash innit

Except very few of them claim they're literally descendant from royalty to compensate for their insecurities

>Niggers
>Being able to read
Niggers
>Being able to reply
>Niggers
>Being able to switch on a computer let alone find their way here
Use your head you dopey leaf.

This. Now you have eastern europe leeching off eu money and going on about how great they would be if it werent for muh soviet oppression when theyve never actually accomplished anything particularly unique or interesting on their own

Why is the black guy a Manlet?

>putting your feet on books
Fucking scum.

No wonder these fuckers can't read. They're busy disrespecting the very tools that can teach them something.

IMad

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

>If you're one of those "don't take pride in the accomplishments of your ancestors" people then say it, just don't make retarded comparisons.
And there is nothing wrong with feeling that. Why would you feel pride about something that you didn't contribute to?

>fairies and elves
>white

Taking credit for past generations' achievements is the pinnacle of delusion, especially when the lineage is falsified and arbitrary.
Everyone does it and it's awful

black americans had liberia before the natives overthrew there americo overlords and turned it
to shit

Americans cry about it all the time

>I stormed Normandy and shieet

>because they were never smart enough to not think tribal ly for centuries,
and dindus were never smart enough to not think tribally ever

This song is offensive.

Country music is growing on me.
youtube.com/watch?v=YxKRz5ffWRo

Egyptian 25th dynasty originated from Nubia which is modern Sudan so black pharaohs were indeed a thing you uneducated dumb fucks.

Egyptians weren't black
the notion that ancient egyptians were a different color than they are now is absurd when you consider that literally any power that conquered them lacked the sheer numbers to significantly change the skin color of the egyptians, or to change it at all.

>Obama is president of USA
>2000 years from now, blacks will claim all Americans were Africans and USA was founded by Africans from the Congo

True, but the Africa slaves that came to the Americans, didn't come from Egypt. So it makes no sense for this WE WUZ fiasco

25th dynasty was only one dynasty and it lasted less than a hundred years, and included a whopping two pharoahs

they may have been a thing for a brief period of time, not sure if people deny that, but to state that egyptians and pharoahs as a whole were black is ludicrous. it's like saying that thomas jefferson, george washington, and abhraham lincoln were black because obama is

Friendly reminder that Egypt got BLACKED

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kush

I see some jelly pakis tbqh

And you know they were real blacks, nobody else can come up with such a name

Every single one of them.

You white boys wish you made all the sciences n shit.

we wuz Aynstine

>Europe was so high level it had to fight itself after conquering the Earth and after nearly destroying itself twice it is still on the top

We are basically playing with hax.

I love how smug theydrew the kid. He's a real black Pepe.

Same artist.

A better version of the OP.

>dianetics
>supreme wisdom
wtf

He's a literal communist muslim.

Nah whiteboi we know gravity iz wen you cap a fool he fall down stone cold.

sheeeit

>Bible and Qran
>having anything to do with knowledge

>african science
youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8

*tips*

Because stories about talking bushes and guys hearing voices can totally enlighten us.

Just because I don't want to be ruled by unelected foreigners and render my nation to a province, doesn't mean I can't work with or befriend Europeans.

You really fail at several major topics like real politics and nationhood.

That girl from 1:00 is fuckable to be honest.

>I worship a kike on a stick
wew

Yeah, absolutely

Compare this
youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs

to
youtube.com/watch?v=XG1L9S9MngY

>niggers standing on books
because why read them right

also why are all the niggers manlets

You know that insulting us only makes you look worse.

>Getting steamrolled by inbred pig fuckers

Pls guys stop with the racism aren't we all living human beans?

kek, nice comparison

>human beans

youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U

>Blacks built nothing.

Makes me think of our beloved president Sarkozy.

>The drama of the African man is that he never entered history.

It's just wrong. Mali Empire, Songhai Empire, Ethiopian Empire among many other minor kingdoms. Just because their culture is different doesn't mean it's non-existent.

Rasheed is doing his nut in.

>mfw I don't care about achievments
>mfw diluting blood and erasing divisions is still satanic

>unironically being named Tyrone

The few resemblances of empires they've had were basically weaker and dumber echoes of middle-eastern civilisation.

This is faulty logic.

Should I not feel affinity to those who are more genetically related to me?

Humans are animals. We desire to reproduce our genes. We want to flourish.

Be appreciative of my ancestors accomplishments furthers this goal of genes most related to mine flourishing.

>us blacks
Lol fuck off black boy
This is a white man's board

Asians too.

>which is true (Citation needed)

go away yian hong

>Dianetics

Boy that takes me back to the old Scientology protesting days.

#SaveWillSmith

Pool's closed.

You can objectively judge a civilisation worth, especially with so little elements at your disposition (because somehow I don't think you extensively studied Mali Empire)

Claiming that >xd dem dumb niggers dun nofin xD lmao is false.
So is claiming that >xd european master race. Colonisation was a mistake.

can't*.

Poles aren't.

Only 2D Orientals allowed.