Firefox Nightly 57

> New Sexy icon
> super snappy and fast
> Highly stable for nightly

enjoy your botnet plebs
> inb4 muh non botnet chrotradium

Other urls found in this thread:

ghacks.net/2015/08/18/a-comprehensive-list-of-firefox-privacy-and-security-settings/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will it kill my SSD again?

coincidence?

>> New Sexy icon

how did you kill your SSD?

Firefox is just as botnet as Chromium by default

not an argument sweetie

I didn't, Firefox did.

but how?

sure

firefox became autistic and started writing tons of GB into my SSD

umm sweetie, no.
also, chromium based browsers will never have this much control

ghacks.net/2015/08/18/a-comprehensive-list-of-firefox-privacy-and-security-settings/

Nightly keeps locking up in Ubuntu LTS when I try to play videos. Really annoying.

>100 pages of tweaks
That was my point, you need to fix firefox before you use it

But the botnet browser writes more to disk than Firefox does.

if you stick with the defaults of anything, you should leave this board immediately.

Youtube continues to play audio (for like 2-3 seconds) after killing the tab. I love everything else about it(look, speed, etc.) but this is a dealbreaker

>using a browser to view videos
Do you like not having the best quality possible? Why are you not streaming with a media player?

Yes, because its botnet by default

This is happening when opening webms on 4chode and also on YouTube. Fuck trying to do stuff without YouTube.

>you need to fix firefox before you use it
>because its botnet by default

Firefox and Chrom[e,ium] are both botnets out-of-the-box. Firefox lets you turn off the botnettery, if you go to the trouble. Chromium doesn't, it leaks info and talks to Google no matter what you do. Firefox isn't a good browser, but its the least bad browser.

change it then, not the fag who said no to you, just mad at the faggots crying about defaults. in fact those ''people''' deserve to hang.

Extensions were the only reason to use Furrycux, and now they're gone. It's time to let go.

So Shitely is broken on YouTube. And this faggot is trying to downplay it like that's OK.
No you fucking retard that's not OK.

meant for

>she doesnt know you can stream from 4chode, youtube, and hundreds of other sites using a media player

Have they fixed the ram consumption issue? Is there any reason for me to switch back from Midori?

>firefox is bahhhd
No,sweet tea

Its fast as fuck

whats not ok is Sup Forumsentoomen using a browser to watch videos
I never encountered this "problem" because I know better.

>Firefox is not botnet
>OK it is but you can fix it

If it doesn't support tree tabs, it's dead to me

At least you can fix it. Or use any of the other forks of FF.

Also, are all the download links for Nightly broken for anyone else?

YouTube works fine with anything else. But I should lose the convenience because Shitely is broken. Nah fuck you.

>chinkcartoonposter
there it is, should have started with that to save us the trouble.

bye jamal

>she doesnt want better quality using a media player
>she thinks streaming to a media player is inconvenient
why is neo Sup Forums so tech illiterate?

That was my first post

>nightly
>broken
um, what happened to Sup Forums lads?

Are you just baiting at this point? Do you really expect people to use YouTube through a media player? And give up convenience like bookmarking etc. You really are a dumb little pajeet nigger it seems.

Tree tabs addon is the best invention for browsers and you should just fuck off with your scrollable tab bar, pajeet.

>scrollable tab bar
Still better than triangle tabs

>she

Several RAM issues have been fixed a month ago in nightlies. Whether your particular issues have been fixed is hard to tell without additional information

stops instantly for me.

>No screenshot

>bookmarking
fucking neo Sup Forums

>Bookmarking is now neo-g
Yeah, you fooled me. No wonder people end up just using the botnet

>No wonder people end up just using the botnet
Because neo Sup Forums is a bunch of tech illiterates who don't care about privacy/filled with google shills.

>Wanting to live without a decades old feature like bookmarking is tech-illiteracy now
Best you just kys before life gets too much more disappointing

It is a pretty nice icon.

You what ? I don't have this issue on Nightly, but it sounds like something you should report to Mozilla or look further into on your end.

>can't comprehend why using a google owned site using bookmarking would violate privacy
shoo shoo shill

Isn't it a botnet though? You can't opt-out of telemetry

you're thinking of chromium based browsers
firefox gives you full control

I wanna ram your ass while you call me sweetie and your eyes tear up, sweetie

Uses a lot less RAM now as well. It's been shaping up nicely and I hope this new visual overhaul complements all the backend changes that's been brewing for a while.

the person sounds like a bitch desu

Just switched from chromium :0

That icon is fucking nice as hell

You're alive and have the internet, you have no privacy to begin with.

Literally every browser does this you fucking retard