Korean immigrant here for 5-6 years now. My short thoughts on every country I know

Korean immigrant here for 5-6 years now. My short thoughts on every country I know.

USA: best country in the world. Awe-inspiring national parks.

Mexico: loves to fiesta and music. Good food.

Canada: never met one.

Brazil: heard from korean brazilian immigrants that its dangerous.

Argentina: eats alots of steaks.

Chile: i knew a 1/2 ameri-chile guy from chile. He told me chile was mostly white.

Bolivia: fucking bolivia piece of shit i hate them. I know this bolivian fucker in school piece of shit bitch.

Colombia: cocaine

Panama: went there for a greencard. Some dumb korean woman (also for greencard) said gracias like "gracious" and i wanted to kick her head

England: i heard from people who went there: expensive. cold weather.

France: honestly i only know steretypes about paris and stuff. One gay french guy tried hitting on me at school. I said I'm not gay bro.

Germany: seems very honorable and by the book. Always plays fair in soccer.

Italy: passionate people. I heard its the best place to go sightseeing.

Netherlands: Hiddink is a legend in korea. Good country.

Spain: i knew a spanish-korean girl. Looked like an arabic. I had a crush on her. Why is spanish food so sugary?

Portugal: saw a documentary about Mr. Salamanco. Very fascinating novelist.

Continued

>Bolivia: fucking bolivia piece of shit i hate them. I know this bolivian fucker in school piece of shit bitch.

lmao someone got bullyviad

>USA: best country in the world. Awe-inspiring national parks.
I'm glad you think so. There must have been a reason we have the highest Korean population outside Asia. And it's still growing.

what bout your adorable korea

No one likes Korea, not even Koreans

>France: honestly i only know steretypes about paris and stuff. One gay french guy tried hitting on me at school. I said I'm not gay bro.

Man, not to bum you out or anything but you probably just missed out on taking a hot and relaxing golden shower in the gay quarter
(the place is called "the marais" which translates to "the swamp" in English language, lovely place)

Dont fall victim to stereotypes my Korean friend
I'll be pleased to invite you to my house
And spike your glass of wine with GHB
then tie you down and have you locked in my basement so I can use you like a fucking sex slave anytime I want to rub one out.
/s

Just joking bra
get off the rooftop

>Bolivia: fucking bolivia piece of shit i hate them. I know this bolivian fucker in school piece of shit bitch.
spot on to be honest with you senpai

Sweden: blonde blue eyed image. Cool flag colors.

Norway: good society. Government takes care of citizens well.

Finland: i only know memes, sorry. Sniper guy Hans Snelick is cool.

Poland: winged hussars are cool. Very patriotic people.

Russia: best national anthem. Their anthem makes me feel patriotic for russia because it's so good. Imo one of the best sounding languages in the world.

Turkey: i like their history a lot. Seems like a "Doesn't take shit from others" country

Arab countries: some are rich, oil, lots of war and tragedy

Thailand: muay thai is great. Ong bak. Lots of coconut in their food. Food tastes fruity.

Vietnam: cute girls in pretty dresses. Great food and sandwiches. Rising economy

Philippines: i had a filipino neighbor before. Nice and loves to have parties. Festive people. Generous with food.

Greece: ancient greece is fascinating. I heard current greece has a lot of troubles.

Austria: good classical music

India: i used to think all of them were very stingy people. But i met some really generous ones too. I love indian food.

China: everything is a big scale. Big restarants especially. Big everything.

Japan: clean, polite. Girls are cute and always have big reactions like Reeeally??? Woooooow!!!!

Korea north: dunno.

Korea south: good if you have money. Not good if you don't. Shitty working environment.

>He told me chile was mostly white.
kek

Chileans spreading lies in America

>always have big reactions like Reeeally
really?
foreigner often says japanese don't have expression.

To westerners all asians probably seem quiet.

More like dead inside

>all asians probably seem quiet
chinese too ?

Typical false-polite immigrants,he is growing aressentiment in his deep layer of heart.And one day it would explode like General Cho.

>Mexico: loves to fiesta and music. Good food.
T-thanks

Why are you so negative?

hahahaha I love netouyo

fuck off nip shit, cho is the perfect assimilated american, something you will never be

There's a conflicting stereotype on Asians in which they are both loud and quite over here, probably the same in the US too.

Hey there Chang. Please stop coming into Melbourne and Sydney, thanks.

these are literally what you should write down on your blog.

Sorry.

why do chinese cockroaches infest every fucking country on this earth

dont care
he is only banter

Tell your roach friends go to the USA not to come to Japan stinky kimchi gook.

>clean, polite. Girls are cute and always have big reactions like Reeeally??? Woooooow!!!!
Hahaha
It's annoying for me,t.b.h
Btw is it easy to live permanently in USA?and do you intend to do so?

>no Belgium
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUUUUUUT
Belgium is also a real country not just a mix of Germany, Netherlands and France REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Literally a meme country

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Truth to be told, all of us here in Belgium also want our country to be split again between Germany, France and the Netherlands because we can't stand each other.

belgium
Patrasche(;ω;)

>big reactions like Reeeally??? Woooooow!!!!
I really hate that. but without that, we're afraid that foreigners to whom we talk get bored for sure.

It's like, Japanese are stricter on the number of settings where they feel allowed to show reactions at all, but when they feel allowed to, their non-negative reactions like Really?!! Wooow!! are pretty big.

>Sweden: blonde blue eyed image. Cool flag colors.
>Norway: good society. Government takes care of citizens well.

Topkek, my good Korea!