/balk/

Easter killed last one edition

old

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kosovo
theguardian.com/film/2016/jul/05/emma-watson-new-film-the-colony-47-pounds-uk-box-office
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Bulgaria
youtube.com/watch?v=xQh-Uk9L7rQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for Benin

more like /everyone still asleep/ edition

I'm working nigga, I'm working.

I am curious, how do you Balkan people see yourselves.

1. Nationality first
2. Religion first
3. European first
4. Race first

Put them in the respective order.

1. Race (we have a saying, do something like a white man = in a proper manner)
2. Nationality
3. Yurp (EU and all)
4. Religion (gommunism suppressed religion and the church does not have a good reputation, so people are religious for show)

Interesting, i thought Bulgarians were very religious.

How come you care about race so much? is it the pan-slavic ideology?

Them digits thought.

Shit poll.

1. Country
2. Nationality
3. European
4. Race
5. Religion

how are we balkans? only Dobrogea is in the Balkans and even then they are actually Bulgarian territory

Considering you chose your country first, what about Kosovo? Do you consider it as your country, or simply do not feel connected to it?

>pan-slavic ideology
That is not really a thing for the majority of people, every country has its own interests. I put race first because everyone is first and foremost human. Also because of deeply-seated insecurities and a desire to measure up to the traditional "white" West.

Because romanians are eastern balkan gypsies who didnt have inside toilets 30 years ago like bulgarians

GHEG VS TOSK

GHEGS ARE THE MASTERRACE SHQIPS

TOSKS ARE GAYREEKS

But blerim here for the normies:

1. religion
2. nationality
3. country
4. european
5. race

no one asked you shut up

I am from Kosovo. Other Albanians might swap nationality with country, the list should otherwise stay the same.

where r the serbs (and their qts) at

>Interesting, i thought Bulgarians were very religious.
and where did you see that? in some anime?

it depends on the person
if you are more conservative, you'd associate more with russia, thus religion will be much more important and european much less

i think it's safe to say nationality is high for all of us
we're also p racist, but it's a bit awkward because often our biggest racists aren't our whitest people. we don't really consider ourselves are different races or anything like that. just more of a white-asian-black thing

what is even the point of going to a pool or the beach
i mean women are autistic but why would a normal person go. there's tons of better things i can be doing

Probably because Serbia doesn't have sea access and not all people afford visiting Montenegro or Greece

Serbs were kingz n shiet too, once

yeah for like 5 years

TRI MORETA

yeah, all thanks to internal conflicts and the chink invaders

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kosovo

From the point the Empire of Serbia has fallen, it was pretty much guaranteed the Byzantine would do too.

I wonder how it lasted ~65 years more

from the point the cocksucking 4th crusade sacked constantinople it was pretty much guaranteed the Byzantine would fall

yes, our lords and saviors of the Holy Roman Empire

fucking up Balkans since 900ad

ey

theguardian.com/film/2016/jul/05/emma-watson-new-film-the-colony-47-pounds-uk-box-office

>i thought Bulgarians were very religious
Ahaha :D are you serious?We are some of the least religious people out there.Even our muslims are less religious than other muslims.

Must be the climate or something.

>browse Sup Forums see this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Bulgaria

*In 2011, the first study in 25 years found that 48.6 percent of its 850 Muslim respondents described themselves as devoutly religious, 28.5 percent of which very. Some 41 percent never went to the mosque and 59.3 percent did not pray at home.[15] 0.5 percent believed that disputes should be resolved using Islamic Sharia law and 79.6 percent said that wearing a veil in school was "unacceptable."[15] 88 percent of respondents said they circumcised their boys and 96 percent observed Muslim burial practices for their relatives.[15] More than half of the respondents said cohabitation without marriage was "acceptable", 39.8 percent ate pork and 43.3 percent drank alcohol.[15]*

I laughed my ass off.

>Some 41 percent never went to the mosque
>59.3 percent did not pray at home
>79.6 percent said that wearing a veil in school was "unacceptable''
>More than half of the respondents said cohabitation without marriage was "acceptable"
>39.8 percent ate pork
>43.3 percent drank alcohol

>Emma Watson’s first lead role post-Harry Potter has seen the star’s new film, a thriller set in Pinochet-era Chile, take only £47 at the UK box office in its opening weekend.

not even enough money to put in her offshore accounts desu

Does someone knows pc things to help me ?
i got h81m ds2 motherboard and there is cable from pc case usb 3.0 i cant find the port someone ?

Make that the loss of Egypt to Muslims.

I'm curious if they will indeed make enough money through streaming.
Though "enough money" is an oxymoron.

Allah wills it!

NEVER

Google it up or check the manual.Unless you got it second hand.

If you are a qt girl i might consider helping you but if you are a guy man up and fix it yourself.

>NEVER

i think i found it my motherboard doesent got the header for it my mb is gigabyte h81m-ds2 so it gots usb 2.0 and usb 1.0 header so i guess il need this

>We are some of the least religious people out there
xaxaxa you lying fucking retard

triggers work on positive and/or negative edge. not the plateau. pleb

tesla is rotating in his grave

Literally googled "triggering" and saved the least tumblr picture.

even the jews heard about tesla

I just ate an undercooked Irish trout, the meat felt flabby and fell apart at a touch. Now I'm waiting to see what happens.

serdare, explain yourself, don't just call people retards or autists when their perfectly valid view does not agree with your limited understanding of how the world works

How do you know it was Irish?

serdare, stop calling other people turks and pretending to be bulgarian whilst talking shit about bulgaria, subhumanlad

truth is more important than the pseudo-patriotism of some peasant lad, lad

What mod ^^

Drink some fresh milk.

This is prob the edgiest thing I've read today. Good job.

Stainless Steel. I modded it to remove the bullcrap that made Citadels and Huge Cities impossible to get(population requirement and growth penalties).

kill yourself, neckbeardlad

Play Eras m8. Easily the most detailed one I've seen.

Bulgaria IS NOT a a bastion of Orthodoxy, in fact, its once proud church is controlled by Moscow.
Bulgarian IS NOT the closest language to Old Church Slavonic, because of the fact that it underwent significant reforms over the centuries.
Learn the facts.

since i gained weight my shoulders became way broader and my arms better looking too, only problem is that i have a bit of a belly, can you guys give me a body weight program i can easily do at home to lose the belly a little bit and gain some muscles, but not like skinny with muscles or lean, i want my bodyfat but i want to have some visible muscles and not a lot of belly

Calories IN Calories OUT
What's so hard to understand...

xaxaxa you dumb fuck just buy a really thick rope to support your fatfuck body and hang yourself

What are the Chinese like in that? It desperately needs China and Mongolia at earlier times though. Looks good otherwise.

1. Fix eating schedule, early morning, around noon, 8 pm latest. No late night snacks.
2. Balance fat/protein/carbs intake. Generally you want to lower fat as much as possible
Let your body and metabolism do the rest.

>i want my bodyfat
For what purpose? Unless you're poor, a soldier, camp a lot, you don't need it much.

>For what purpose?
to look like normal guy not bydlo batka

If he has a belly it means his body fat % is too high.

b-b-but food is delicious

latch != flip-flop

pleb

Swimming?
If you're talking about that pic, it's just showing off.
Why make a knee deep pool?
I don't like beaches because i hate the heat, but i like swimming.

ded

wagies are slaving away
neets are sleeping
nothing to talk about

no

with the power of Ancient Macedons, I bring new posters and happiness upon this thread

makedonci su cvece srpskog naroda

EXCUSE ME?!

triggered :^)

Mrs mater ti ebam seseljska cetnicka kurvinska, vie ne ste ja oslobolie Makedonija,kuce edno smrdlivo, vie so grci i bugari ja rasparcivte Makedonija vo 1913, krv ti ebam smrdliva degeneristicka , i Prohor Pcinski e Makedonski manastir vo Makedonska teritoria ilegalno ukraden/poklonet na vas od makedonski spiun( srboman) lazar kolisevski, krv ti ebam prljava degenerska.Da ne bila Makedonija uste bi bil nepismen da ti ebam i zena i deca i se sto imas i se sto ke ti se rodi. kopile bedno Zaradi takvi kurtoni ko tebe i posten srpski narod pati i ke ja dovedes srbija nazad do Bbeogradski pashaluk, a ne do tokyo. TI SI PROKLETSTVO ZA SRBIJA, MAJMUNEEEEE!!!!!

You can have them.

ww1 + classic flags

we should make a plugin for this desu

:^)

:^)

been watching these "complete histories and lore" of game of thrones videos because im too lazy to read the books, interesting stuff
ironborn are literally vikings kek

Especially the ones narrated by the Charles Dance
youtube.com/watch?v=xQh-Uk9L7rQ
16:20

im at the middle of season 2 one atm

also
>the last dragons were genocided by a bunch of fuckin angry peasants
kek
besides the ones d*enerys hatched

that MD doesn't have USB3 on the front panel, m8
it only has USB3 on the backplate.

also, i'm no longer banned XD

The Witch is p good

almost /ss/ too. So close and yet so far

this will make your front panel act as USB2, tho

yeah looks like that mobo has no front panel usb 3.0 connector, may as well turn em to 2.0 i guess so they aren't useless
the blonde girl was qt

also amazing ass for someone who was supposed to only eat shitty corn all year

the dragons were poisoned my the maesters because they wanted a world ruled by logic/science, so the lase dragons were misshapen runts

alo?

i know the 4 dragons were killed by angry peasants in their keep near kings landing, but didnt know why the others hatched at their keep were tiny and shit
good riddance honestly, it made the targaryans too OP, they ruled long enough, based robert btfo'd them "they continued the sisterfucking tradition of their forefathers"

salut

>so they aren't useless
Yep. Your other solution is to get some weird ass USB3A-to-USB3-20-pin-motherboard-male connector

PS.
holly shit, that thing actually exists
dhgate тoчкa цoм / product / 2-ports-usb-3-0-a-type-male-to-motherboard / 249888971.html

IT'S NOT SPAM, holly fuck that site turned into reddit 2.1

uhh dont think he can use that if he has no usb 3.0 header on his motherboard in the first place tho

that's a male MB connector to standard USB3A

he has female MB connector (on his PC case), so he can plug the two USB3A connectors to his back panel USB3A's and plug the PC case female connector to the male connector on that cable.
With some routing the whole shit through his case (he has enough openings on the back side of the PC case anyway) and he's done deal - USB3 on the front panel.

It's ez, user.

oh didnt know u could do that, I guess if he prefers usb 3.0 on the front rather than the back of the case

>oh didnt know u could do that
Well, you can. When you were a young tadpole and i was a zitface tadpole teenager, some motherboards didn't had front panel connector on them, so the PC cases came with audio and microphone jacks, that you had to route through the back panels (the PCI slots) and plug them in the backplate's audio and mic.
Shit was retarded af, but that's how standards were getting made...

speaking of PC hardware, do you wear those anti-static wristbands while building PCs? I should be getting a new PC soon as well and I'm kinda scared of static electricity fucking things up, I've cleaned my PC many times but never actually put in/removed a processor or installed a motherboard, should I get one of those antistatic wristband things?

you can ground yourself by touching any metal part of your computer case

first you screw in the PSU, plug it into the wall without turning it on and as ur building touch the top of your case like every once in a while, right?

>do you wear those anti-static wristbands while building PCs?
i've built all my PC's since 2004 onwards and never wear that shit. Building a static electricity on you, enough to fry a PC component requires some conditions you can hardly achieve in here (that is balkans and europe overall).

you need to have low humidity, high temperature and to wear the most shittiest dresses ever to produce some static electricity.

dont pug something in when you are working on it, you never know what can happend.

I've heard that's how people "ground themselves"
yeah interesting maybe, it is pretty fucking hot these days tho, still humidity isn't low
funnily enough an australian guy I know fried a motherboard with static once

or just get your shit straight, user :^)

are you a higher level human?