Pc gaming was a mistake

pc gaming was a mistake

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ckGom
youtu.be/qY50yKiWHXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The more I play games, the more I hate most other people who play games.
Hosting your own gameserver and having to deal with people that join also accelerates that process.

Ha ha! Men and their dicks!

1200 hours in the division LMAO

last game I got more than 50 hours out of was probably skyrim 5 years ago and before that only WC3

AAA titles just suck ass nowadays

>people spending money on things they enjoy to fight the existentional crisis, nihilism and forget the fact everything will be gone one day in the future no matter what when all energy in universe will be spent
>it is bad

Maybe you should stop being hypocrite and let somebody to do admin work on your servers instead of you.

tits

>suck ass
>i see what you did there

imgur.com/a/ckGom

saved you the trouble of going through that abomination of a profile just to see the goods

The thing I hate most is all the >gaymer components that have run lighting and stupid ass colors.

Cases etc are all so autistic, I can't build a workstation without looking like a manchild

the band of retards who convinced normies to get into pc gaming was the biggest mistake

most of the time we call them reddit

Is there seriously any game right now that justifies spending $1000+ on a gaming pc?

For me it was arma 3. Absolute blast with friends

How am I being a hypocrite? I don't hate people who play games because they play games, I hate them because of how they act. I run a Garry's Mod server, and let me break down to you the types of people who join:

30% - Noobs with

depends, I do a lot of racing/flight sim shit. i don't think any current AAA game is worth building a massive pc for though.

Yeah I played that too but stopped about 6 months ago. Anything else worthwhile? Most games like Overwatch can be played on a $500 piece of shit.

i know your feel bro, multiplayers were a mistake. and good singeplayers are rare as fuck

you don't need a $1k pc to play arma 3 retard

arma 3 would run on a wii u

Play an MMO, join a competitive guild, and you'll have a better multiplayer experience. As long as you're not completely autistic and enjoy the game you're playing you'll have a good time.

youtu.be/qY50yKiWHXk

That's pretty wrong user. It's quite demanding.

Not really, nowadays I spend more time in the living room on the streaming shitbox with an i5 and a r9 270x than at the main rig.
Haven't seen anything it couldn't crack reasonably yet. But if that time comes I can still stream to it.

no, it's really not lol

>inb4 falling for b8
You clearly didn't host the game for three other people dicking around with the editor

Your birth was a mistake.

you forgot minges
you better hope i dont find your server cuz im gonna pk everyone and crash your server when i am bored with some exploit you never knew of

Maybe this is for single player or something I don't know how this rig could handle Arma 3 at all.

hmm maybe because the game was made for 2011 computers?

Nah buying an expensive pc for gaming is a meme
Nothing requires more than pentium g + gtx1050

any good racing sim you recommend?

Richard Burns Rally with RSRBR
Great if you have a decent wheel and an awesome community

Rgb everything
Even heatsinks rgb
This is the state of the art in cancer

Why would you need a serious PC for a game from 2004?

Idk who the other guy is, but I play project cars, iracing, assetto corsa, and the f1 games sometimes.

You don't and it is still one of the best rally sims. Same with rFactor. No new stuff is worth anything besides maybe Asetto Corsa.
You asked about a good racing sim not about the one with most eyecandy.

>look up profile
>two friends in common

Gaming in the 2000s
>building a rig
>reviewing games posting that shit on youtube, chillaxing
>mining bitcoin when it was easy on the side

'10s
>gaming is done, time to grow up
>got muh youtube money, got mu bitcoin money
>open a bar and fuck drunk chicks ervey day

>garrys mode
Found your problem. It is not a game. It is sand box. Sort of like minecraft.

I dont know what type of server you got, but i would guess your best route is to let it run and dont look. It is obvious you dont enjoy it anymore. Move with your life to something what is still fun.

not the same guy
anyway thanks for your recommendation, will try it out when i have the time. Is rFactor 2 worth it?

Just use a Define or other windowless case.

SHUT UP CUNT IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M STUCK ON A BULLDOZER

Most games tend to have similar population compositions. The only true game I can think of where I never experienced toxicity is Secret World.

>are friendly
If theu aren't spamming nigger in the chat, they are probably fags

No, it is shittier than the original. Buggy and unfinished. Original also has a much larger community and therefore more new content

I hate this "every game must have multiplayer to be successful" mindset that completely destroyed good singleplayer games. It used to be that multiplayer was a neat little addition to a great singleplayer game. Now it's the other way around except the singleplayer aspect is complete dogshit. No story, no plot, no character development just fuching shit.

What did you expect when you play autism mod?

That's Min Req for a shit low res experience and you know it. I played Oblivion on a 2GHz P4, 1GB of RAM and a nvidia riva tnt2. Could I technically play the game? Yes. Was it catshit disgusting even with tweak mods? You betcha.

Its only 15€ on sale
Not a lot of content and the quality varies, but there are a lot of good mods and the tire model is amazing
Worth it IMO

I like high end hardware but I hate the design. Why is everything filled with leds now? I was looking for ram as the final piece of my new build since my current computer is 7 years old. Even ram now has LEDs wtf.

Why can't ram go back to looking like pic related. Why are there heat spreaders and LEDs

Let me guess: TTT

Nope, zs, I'm not underrage

>Phenom X4
Too slow, even OC'd. That game hates a lot of AMD processors. My 2500k does a LOT better.
>260/5770
Barely, my 560Ti did a decent job of it, but anything slower than a 760 is going to be less than optimal. My 770 does the job pretty well.
>RAM -2GB
Maybe in the tutorial missions

Doesn't matter how fast your system is, you'll still be struggling to get 60 fps in multiplayer past 30 players. I'm mad, and i've been mad since Flashpoint, and i'll still be mad when ARMA 4 drops. That is the Bohemia way of ninja.

HD mods, horribly optimized

Not sure if applies in this case.

Why would you make such a shit thread you retard?

>pc gaming was a mistake
>I play every recent pc game on full ultra settings at 1080p vsynced to my 144 Hz monitor, and I get 144 fps on nearly every game
>buttery smoothness you will never experience on any current console

I hope more "mistakes" are made in the world of pc gaming.

>Arma 4
As much as I would like to see that with a NEW engine, it is not really going to happen. Arma 3 is almost 4 years old at this point and there is still new content in development and minor dlc every few months. They will probably keep it that way. Much easier shekels than starting again from the ground up.

Sheit our specs are 90% identical right down to the OS.