Can we get a good old fashioned New Zealand thread going...

Can we get a good old fashioned New Zealand thread going. I honestly don't think there is a more beautiful country on Earth.

What's your game cunt

bump

Nature wise I think we are the most beautiful. Culturally, socially, and intellectually we are just a slightly less shitty version of Canada. My family has been here since the endevor first came ashore and I'll be the first to leave this shitty country.

>My family has been here since the endevor first came ashore and I'll be the first to leave this shitty country.

New Zealand's pretty based ngl

FACT: Tasmania > New Zealand

>slightly less shitty version of Canada

I think you spelt 'more' wrong.

>Can we get a good old fashioned New Zealand thread going.
no

I like New Zealand. It is a pretty place.

thanks

nice dubes

I hate Kiwis now they seem like pricks I thought they were my mates but I regret making this thread.

thanks

don't care

Lived in Hamilton. Loved that sleepy little town. Miss it now but was cursing the paper thin freezing student houses when I was at Waikato uni. I miss Pack n Save. I miss Hamilton Gardens. I miss Raglan and Waihi beaches. I miss the typical long winded Kiwi conversation. I'll go and visit again someday.

We love the attention but pretend to hate it

> "I miss Hamilton...
I never knew Malaysia could be that bad

Did someone say New Zengland?

No. Hamilton is like a kampung to me. It feels like a rural Malaysian town. I know fucking Jafas look down on Trons as country hicks and cow herders but I love it. One night I accidently left the front door unlocked and no one broke in. It's so laid back. Fuck. I'm getting nostalgia pangs. Still got friends in Rotarua.

True fact, New Zealand is one of only seven different countries that Finland has been in war with during its 98 year of independence.

Please Explain

We made a meme making fun of some silly flightless bird and NZ got really mad about it and formally declared war on us on Sunday December 7th 1941.

KL user certainly knows his shit, please tell me you were around to try some of Ali's satay and rice from the bbq outside that stupid plaza thing next to the lake, i forget the name -ooranga or somefuck

true fact
NZ was one of the only cuntries to recognise those fitly fucking commie cunts invaded Finland in '38 but fuck WWII is on and Russia is taking hits for the allies so buds right? Fuck you Russia...

Kiwi is my spirit animal becuase my peepe looks like one :)

Their country is as retarded as that bird, literally exists because of lack of competition. Any kind of competition and they'd be as dead as that bird.

I wanted to go to school in New Zealand, but there's quadruple the price for non-citizens.

The city of the Future...