/Espita/

sup chechen

the last thread died so early

זיי שטיל, מאָראָקקאַן שלייַם

oh okay, sup russian jewish pal

>chechens
>middle eastern

Are you retarded or something?

a lot of not mena people come to post in this general bruh, especially muslims from other parts of the world

udrub udrub tel aviv

based. pls bomb syrians too

Not really, all Russian MENA posters are Russians as far as I remember.
Btw Chechens don't like Arabs en mass for 90s arab mercenaries in a war.

>for 90s arab mercenaries
sunni*
really enjoyed how they stopped fighting russians and focused on killing Chechens for being sufis

>The iron maiden torture device was designed in 14th century by Germans
>It got never used, they only designed it to design something cool
>First time it got used ever in history since it got deigned was by Saddam Hussein's son to torture the Iraqi national football team that he thought didn't play good enough

You're going stateless soon :-)))

Kurds fucks you, seljuq scum

Tatars, Bashkir Dagestan Kalmyk Yakut Karakalpak will be free. There is no Russia. Long live Turkic Siberia.
running out of time
your number is decreasing

If turkic peoples so cool and strong, why are they had been conquered by Russians?

ok thanks for the information, won't make the same mistake in the future about Russian posters in here

Tartar breaks this thread. Suck my qutaq fuckin' turk

once upon a time you are why conquared by turks.
that reason

Well, most of people in CIS are focused around nationality more than on religion so they were Arabs at first for Chechens. And it was pretty different. First war ended with big ceasefire that lasted few years. During this ceasefire Chechens rebels has split up on Islamists (i.e. wahhabis) and secular nationalists (and sufis). The former started attack on the latter but had less support and had ton of Arab mercenaries making shit. There were no Russian troops between 96 and 99. But than Islamists invaded Dagestan, dags fought back, Putin became prime minister and started a second war, nationalists decided they would be better part of Russia and fought Islamists together with federal government.

i've read plenty about the subject my friend

>Genghis Khan
>Batu Khan
>turks

whyd u use niqqud?
someone who speaks hebrew never needs those

It's yiddish, not hebrew

yes :-D same eyes same blood same culture...

now gtfo

Sit down on the bottle, and talk: "Rossiya kruto"

Most of dags are not Turks and Russian Turks are in a very good relationships with Russians.
Btw I like Turks, but you plan on Iraq is pretty impossible. I think it would be better to make federal state of Iraq made of Shias, Sunni triangle and Kurds. And I think that Syria should be a confederation of communist north comprising Kurds and leftist Arabs, western Shia territory and Sunni territory in the east. Not sure if Christian Arabs should be granted their special territories or live among the other Arabs as it was historically.
tl;dr
Lebanese model would fit Syria and Iraq the best. Kemalist model would be good too actually but it would be impossible due to number of ethnic minorities there. It would suit better for Egypt or other moniethnic Arabs.

Why are you didn't clean german toilets now?

Would you let moth monstergirl in attached pic give you handjobs with those hands and for any handjob she gives you she was gonna give you a titjob with those tits?

(gonna post 2 other pictures after this one to help you make up your mind)

Actually it was a mistake of Ataturk to force nomad Turk identity. Turk are Anatolians first, Ottoman Empire was a Byzantium that has changed faith.

2/3

Meh
Too ugly

We will never give up our land, i am ready die for iraqi turkestan.
I cant just left the legacy of my ancestors.
%20 of iraq turkmen.

3/3

>mfw he thinks turkmen in iraq have any political weight

2% is not 20%, dumb piece of shit
So, return Constantinople to Greeks.

I hear you even need to answer,
so ignorant thoughts go and learn anthropology. stupid says it all.

lol

answer this pls:

>mfw

but really though she's not my waifu, I just find her to be very pretty

Daily reminder that assyrians were first

how do you have internet?

original Assyrians were shia

*sumerians

Yes they are retard. They're Caucasian hence middle eastern.

Turks are Byzantium in denial along with Greeks.
Sumerians t b h

West Asians will either stand united against the subversive corrupting Jews as brothers or die divided as fools. Egypt should oust it's Kike friendly regime, Saudi needs a secular revolution and Turkey needs to behead Erdogan in the streets. Unify with Iran before it's too late

Libya,Iraq,Syria,Afghanistan,Lebanon,Palestine,Yemen,Somalia,Sudan etc. The list is endless, die divided as rats or unify and protect yourselves. Jew-SA declared war on your race a long time ago.

First Israel sucked Great Britain dry for aid now it's moving onto America. Terrorists are hired guns, Be sure to kill all of those terrorists and rehabilitate those simple minded they brainwashed.

Act now or it might be you next, It's easy to ignore when it's not happening to your country but it will if you don't cleanse your corrupt government and do something.

Caucasus is not MENA.
Assyrians had been pagans and then became Christians.

>other /generals/ talk about evrything, stuff they like or don't like or any other stuff
>/mena/ only talks about /mena/ related stuff

No they're not, they are direct descendants of alans, along with the ingush, which means that they are whiter than your chink ass will ever be

Good opinion actually, especially about S*udia.

ISIS is a mercenary Army, Kill them all. They insult the black flag by flying it, It's blasphemy for only Muhammad ever flew that flag in Islam's 1500 year history nobody ever flew it because it was blasphemy to do so. ISIS is mocking you idiots. I'm not even Muslim and I know this but most of you idiots don't. How is it that an autiste such as myself knows more about Islam that Muslims ?

Jews have you brainwashed too

they were shia then they became pagans then christian
ali was physically born in the 600s
but he existed as a power before allah
he created Allah

Actually Caucasians are totally white except Azerbaijanians and Armenians, most of them look like Spaniards or Southern Italians (many Armenians and Azerbaijanians look like that too t b h). Caucasians called black are meme, they are white by western standards.

>that pic
How is isis still a thing?
All these lies
They are not more here unfortunately, we are the last indigenous people He is memeing

Mohammed didn't have a flag
he flew all kinds of flags for each army battalion

>exceot azerbajanians and armenians

But they aren't native to caucasus, They migrated from the middle east long time ago, natives are

The vaynakh,Georgians,Circassians etc

Russian's doing well but you need to get purge all the Jews that have infiltrated your ranks before they subvert your nationalist movement and undermine it to the point of total implosion.

Strengthen ties with Pakistan and give Iran a few Nukes to deter Pissrael and Jew-SA from invading them like they did Syria.

Putin's corrupt, he's good now but you need someone better when WW3 inevitably occurs.

Ottomans (turks) was Byzantine (Greek) rivals forever

Are you memeing or is it actual Shia beliefs? I should have learnt more about shias, 2ch admin is azer and Russia historically is more prone to support shias (we are about to have secret alliance with Iran now).
Btw we have one politician who proposed union like that: Iran, Iraq (if it gets rid of American influence), Syria, Turkey, Russia. Big union to resist Saudi Arabia, Israel and USA, MENA division of Shanghai Organization of Partnership.

Don't let them divide your nations up, Pissrael's already expanding it's boarders in the Golan now that Syria's weakened. If they balkanize you you're finished.

Nations are generally multi-ethnic. Surely you can get along with your neighbors like every other country does

r u have internet?

they all migrated out of Mesopotamia
with some Indus valley and east Asiatic admixture
it is actual shia belief
why don't you believe it, are you implying i'm wrong?

when the Wahhabis are done pumping enough money into your country under the guise of charity to convert as much as possible, you'll be the first to call for a split Zib-zab-we

Same culture, same people. Only religion changed. There is nothing from seljuks in modem turks, they are Byzantium with different religion. And Greeks are just another part of Byzantium that hasn't changed religion.

Yes they are genetics prove it.

>same culture
Yep, very same culture. Roman-Greek Byzantiane culture and Arabic-Persian-turkic are very same *sarcasm*

No they aren't. Levantines have much more Southern Euro admix and are much closer to them than Caucasians are.

you're that communist fuck who starts arguments and doesn't know shit but loves to stay ignorant aren't you

Well, shut up islamic scum, i'm not commie

i'm not islamic , slavo slavov

Modern Turks are anatolians, same people that lived in Byzantium from architecture to family, Turkey is the successor of Byzantium. And Byzantium was not only Roman Greek. First of all there were no Roman traits in Byzantium and byzantine and modern Greeks are not ancient ones, they had and have tons of Eastern influences.

>post b8
>immediately 3 russkies reply
Ivan, I...

Are you normal ?

Zimbabwe is a Christian republic.

not for long
you niggers sell your religion faster than you sell your people for slavery
dawahzimbabwe.org/

>a fucking zib

Thoughts?

it's cultural

sup, mena!

fuck off

thx i'd fapped

>

>tunisia

>france

>tuorky suoprt isis

>morocco

>less than france
>mfw

>

YES

>fucking Tunisia send us ISIS then blame us for terrorism
nice

>The least inbred

As always

Laughed at my desk at work...good to see you are still around spreading wisdom, T****