US ambassador to EU: EU should fuck off of Poland

Brussels has inserted itself into Warsaw’s internal legal affairs based on authority conjured out of thin air.

The European Union’s current overreaching and meddling in Poland’s legal affairs under the guise of its lawless, ironically named “Framework to Strengthen the Rule of law,” provides a glimpse at some of the dynamics underlying last month’s Brexit vote. The framework, announced in March 2014, did not directly factor into Brexit, but it demonstrates the EU’s troubling propensity to harass its member states and dictate Brussels-based solutions for domestic problems. If pursued, the framework could further destabilize the EU.

wsj.com/articles/the-european-union-shows-poland-why-we-have-brexit-1467747768

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e3uybRQDQuw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ym8Z5SssZxY
youtube.com/watch?v=ASlETEx0T-I
ec.europa.eu/economy_finance/eu/countries/poland_en.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't you suck US dick enough Poland?

EU should leave Poland alone and stop forcing us to take refugees, otherwise USA will slap EU

FORMER US Ambassador to the EU under George W. Bush

The U.S. is the slightly less shit verSION OF THE EU at this point.

I never thought I'd say those words in my life.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

EU is a disintegrating crap. If Germans want their project to last, they should stop barking and stop insisting on stronger integration

As someone who works in international trade, including the US, your country is much more shitty from my perspective. At least the tax rate for selling items don't differ from fucking street to street and from situation to situation, in Poland it's always 23%.

>As someone who works in international trade
No one cares about your Shekels, Shlomo.

23% holy shit

you can't be serious? are you saying are system is bad because tax can vary? fuck i think nj is at the highest with 7%....23% holy ....

Of course not. But you can't ignore the argument that 6000 different tax jurisdiction with absolutely vague laws and states making unconstitutional laws (Quill vs North Dakota) and losing all the cases in courts all the time is a sign that a country's law system is pants-on-head retarded.

Yes, you're right, our taxes are much higher, which isn't a good thing, of course.
My point here being that in Europe it is clear how much tax to collect without paying a team of fifty accountants to attempt to get everything legal.

East Europeans should never have been allowed into the EU.
The reason Brexit happened is because of EU migration which means you fucking Polacks and Romanians and other subhumans are to blame, no one else needs to flee their shitty countries and flood the wealthy ones with cheap labour driving down wages.
Go fucking die you Polack nigger.

Helmut, I'm so happy that a large portion of your taxes are coming to my country. You're SO tolerant.

oy vey, 4th Reich falling down is almost like another holocaust
go eat a big fat ahmed dick Hans

Uhh. For borderless economic and legal exchange to occur, you must have compatible laws and regulations. Don't like it? Leave. But don't expect to continue to enjoy the privileges either.

>he doesn't enjoy his new Reich that Germans literally built

its pretty simple here too, sales tax is collected by state, you only see a difference in special economic areas, "outlet malls", ikea and some small tourist towns

your argument is shit, 23% sales tax is just pure retard

Notion that there are people ignorant enough to unironically believe this is the best reason for EU to fall apart and die desu

Europeans simply don't deserve to have it good.

What about Poland stays, takes money, but without listening to stupid Brussels' demands?

>tfw the EU is still alive
Kill it please.

Well, they're our vassal state after all, at least to the current establishment, which is why Obama and Co. had strong interests in keeping the UK from leaving. CIA is ingrained into central German intelligence.

>your argument is shit, 23% sales tax is just pure retard
You're right about that, so let's not discuss this aspect further.

>its pretty simple here too, sales tax is collected by state
It isn't. It's collected by the sellers in the name of the government as part of the "pass-through" law.
If it's a remote sales, like through eBay, you need to have significant business connection with the state to be forced to collect sales tax. US laws don't clearly define that at all. Any e-seller is potentially a tax evader.

Do it. It is hilarious. Hungary has been doing it for years.

>It's poor eastern European countries getting mad
pottery

>double Brexit from Euro

Because aligning with a far-away empire worked so well in the past.

>says someone from country so cucked that people campaigning for brexit literally turn tail and run when it begins to look like they might actually get landed with some responsibility

Plexit when?

Never. We'll take over the EU, alter its laws, enforce our will. The Eternal Hans will be thinking he is in charge, oh noe, he will speak, but we will write the words...

Polexit. Probably never as long as we conclude that we benecit from being a member of EU more than we lose

>Any e-seller is potentially a tax evader.

So what

Well, there's no point in continuing this discussion.
Let's go back to throwing cheesy insults at each other.

>Any e-seller is potentially a tax evader.
They're starting to crack down on this pretty hard. Amazon charges you sales tax now.

doesn't it bother you that you are the bad guys?

No reaction

I'm not surprised. Sup Forums is only about memes.

It doesn't matter what this particular grandpa said because GOP neo-cons aren't and won't be in power.

Germany begins to understand.

>neo-cons aren't and won't be in power.
Soon Trump will become President of America and make America great again, you'll see!

Trump isn't a neocon
He wants to withdraw America from NATO

And he admires Putin, wants better relations Russia and wants to stop helping American allies like Poland

Eastern Europe shouldnt be in the EU in the first place but in Russia.

i really like you poland you guys always make me laugh so hard
I wish you leave the EU so your country gets fkd up and collapses again
btw met several people here wanting to go to europe not a single one of them wants to go to Poland

>btw met several people here wanting to go to europe not a single one of them wants to go to Poland

That's why Poland is avoided by flows of refugees, i guess. Having bad opinion worldwide can also have good aspects after all :)))))

nah you're just a shithole that even most Libyans live a better life than most polish people
most Libyans don't know your opinions or refugees and don't care

on refugees*

>even most Libyans live a better life than most polish people

Yeah, whatever :)))

>EU should leave Poland alone
It will include no more free yuromoney, you're aware of it right ?

precisely, that's exactly why they should leave them alone. poland getting knocked on their asses would be funny

they all hate us tho, and it's not like the hate goes without reasons

nice pic of Poland you have there

kek

>It doesn't matter what this particular grandpa said because GOP neo-cons aren't and won't be in power.

Trilateral Commision rules the USA currently, and its leader is a globalist Pole. There is no escape from the Polish curse, you must contain your butthurt, otherwise you will explode.

youtube.com/watch?v=e3uybRQDQuw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ym8Z5SssZxY
youtube.com/watch?v=ASlETEx0T-I

>conspiracy theories
How very predictable. It's far easier than facing harsh reality.

This guy predicted literally everything in 2008 on the basis of his knowledge about Brzezinski and Trilateral Comission: Iran deal and war in Europe :D He must be a tinfoil genius

>sharing and caring

That's bullshit. EU is just a way for the West to finally repay the denbts from WW2.

13 bln dollar / year for Poland is not enough. If they really wanted to compensate destruction of our country and death of our lovely Jewish citizens, they would need to pay 10x more at least.

We didn't do shit to harm you guys, why do we need to pay?

You all are germanics.

No.

Then it must be fair you guys must pay Germany for the Iron Curtain damages.

Entire west is guilty sorry mate gib me yo money.

You got my money the 25th of June, next time is the 25th of July, now fuck off. I need to work my ass off as some NEETs and immigrants want my money too

lmao this
op is a retard

Give me your TV as well while you're at it.

I don't have a TV

typical Poleshits

And there is still peoples that refuse to thinks the EU is america's lapdog/bitch.

Get a job Pedro.

I'm happy that Poland is tricking the EU into giving it money desu.

You are the bad guys, Hans. We oppose power-hungry organization, but instead of ditching it we try to reform it into a force for good.

Sometimes you just have to a brake Hans, and let someone else to be a bad guy for a while.

>he thinks the eu is willing to reform

>he is going to have a black live matters day

Piss off then you get the most of all states and all you give in return are shitty tasting vegetables.

Most import and fastest growing position in our export to USA is aerospeca industry products, we export there a lot of aircraft-parts and aerosystems. Americans invested a lot of money into our Aviation Valley in Eastern Poland

I don't care what you give to the americans, to me counts what you give to Europe.

>what you give to Europe.

3 milion of gastarbeiters.

>poland getting knocked on their asses would be funny
Net EU contributions to Poland equal 8.5 billion euros. Poland's GDP is 525.9 billion USD (~474.21 billion euro). That means, EU contributions are 1.6% of Poland's GDP.

Poland's GDP growth is around 1.7% (2013). So no EU money would slow down growth, but sovereignty is more important than SHINY BEADS.

>Poland's GDP growth is around 1.7% (2013).

ec.europa.eu/economy_finance/eu/countries/poland_en.htm

> Russia
> 'muh rocket engines' that USA is dependent on

>3,7%
So even with a cut of 1.7% would still mean there is positive growth. Slowed down growth is not as bad as loss of sovereignty and eventual ethnic suicide.

Yes, you just discovered that "Poland-will-die-without-EU-money" meme is pathetic. Poland could live without EU money but i am not sure that EU could exist without Poland, especially now, after Brexit

>he thinks countries who don't take in barbaric muslims are bad

Typical leftist

>nah you're just a shithole that even most Libyans live a better life than most polish people

No shit, with such a low oil price?

how do we save poland?

Give nukes

>the bad guys
nah, just leeches