Intel Finished & Bankrupt, BTFO

>AMD have stated that with zen they will focus on IPC improvements rather than moar coars
>tfw you realise kikeripper is only a few percent slower in single threaded tasks than intels best offerings
>tfw you realise intels skylake-x is an absolute housefire and their only possible competition for kikeripper is clocked at like 1.6GHz
>tfw you realise intel has NOTHING to compete with ryzen/kikeripper
>tfw you realise kikeripper refresh will be a $1000 16 core CPU with single-thread performance like a 5.2GHz 7700K
>tfw you realise intel will continue to gimp their L3 cache for absolutely no reason other than to make performance worse

When did you realise that Intel's crown has been taken and they aren't getting it back any time soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XmSrCy3m9cI
youtu.be/UfNMn7RWgLw?t=1186
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/filename/poozen gaming.jpg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is nonsense. Ryzen is already outperformed by Kaby Lake, the upcoming Coffee Lake 6 cores will absolutely dominate Ryzen in multi and single thread performance. AMD just glues cores together and hopes for the best, with Intel you are getting a tried and tested product that you can rely on. You only have to look at the multitude of stability and performance issues users have been experiencing since Ryzen's release to realize that only Intel can deliver consistent desktop performance.

STFU

JUST WAIT

Ryzen is yet another Piledriver, too many cores. Most applications in the real world don't use more than one or two cores anyway, you don't really need more than four cores and eight threads unless you are dealing with some seriously heavy workloads. Why do you think Intel has had such success with the 4c/8t formula for so long? It's because with too many cores you use too much power and it runs hot, Intel has much better single thread performance for that reason.

>install gentoo on my brand new ryzen computer
>SEGFAULT.ogg starts playing

>kikeripper

>This is nonsense. Ryzen is already outperformed by Kaby Lake
False, every Intel offering is underclocked and has fewer threads. How can the processor LITERALLY run fewer operations per second and perform better?
>, the upcoming Coffee Lake 6 cores will absolutely dominate Ryzen in multi and single thread performance.
Numbers when, pajeet?
>AMD just glues cores together and hopes for the best
And applying a decent clock rate.
>with Intel you are getting a tried and tested product that you can rely on.
Lol no, they backdoored all their CPUs with a noob programming mistake
>You only have to look at the multitude of stability and performance issues users have been experiencing since Ryzen's release to realize that only Intel can deliver consistent desktop performance.
What issues? I've heard nothing about Ryzen issues.

Brian, the shareholders.

>Intel up until 2000 relies on transistor shrinkage without and major architecture changes
>In 2000 they come up with Netburst in order to reach 20ghz speeds.
>Fails, Chips ran very hot, and where less efficient then the Pentium 3s at launch
>Rather than pushing speed they follow AMD and go the more core count in order to keep performance and progress moving forward.
>AMD shits the bed with bulldozer
>Intel finds during it's near total domination of the laptop and desktop market that Ring Bus won't scale very well
>they start buying up large entities in the hopes they can find talent to fix the problem
>This is why during this time we don't really see much improvement over core count, not due to Intel's greed, but do to ont being able to come up with something better.
>Amd brings back Jim Keller to solve the same problem
>intel Doesn't really change much to their CPUs until they can figure something out, realize on smaller transistors in order to get small gains each generation, not in too much of a hurry.
>They get some AMD silicone in their labs to see what they came up with.
>They now have to use what they got in the form of Mesh even though it's not ready
>Ryzen launch
>Mesh launch
We know for a fact that Intel CPUs with Mesh run very hot and use more power compared to AMD at this time, You can debate on which has better performance but that's not the point. I think they won't be able to solve the heat problem while pushing more cores, similar to how they couldn't push more speed on Netburst without running into heat problems. AMD I think will scale better at 10nm and 7nm due to Jim's design and we will see difference in performance close that of the Pentium 4 and Athlon 3000+ days.

>I've heard nothing about Ryzen issues.
Do you live with your head in a bucket? Why do you think Ryzen motherboards are needing a BIOS flash every other week? People are constantly having issues with RAM, lowered performance and instability even on brand new chips. Intel is far more stable and offers far better performance for the money.

youtube.com/watch?v=XmSrCy3m9cI

Intel have shipped Jay a 1920x without asking. He's literally gonna toss it in the trash.

And yet Intel processors run the same heat with fewer cores. Such an efficient space heater!

You literally just copy and pasted the Intel marketing slides and people are replying. Bravo.

oh you also read that intel slidedeck.
the one where they just pulled shit out of their ass?
pic related, its the slide in question where intel is being full of shit as always.

Like that time Sandy Bridge fried it's SATA controller? Or the numerous known Intel errata in x86 that come up with every new processor? Launch teething troubles are not new or unexpected.

>Intel have shipped Jay a 1920x without asking
Intel shipped him an AMD Threadripper CPU? How nice of them?

Oops! I meant a 7820x

Shitty CPU numbers.

not to mention you have to buy expensive af high GHz dram to get the performance that might be similar to Intel

you forgot the one about the partners, where they listed a few twice to make it seem more.

WHY IS SHE SO SMUG ALL THE TIME

I HATE ITTTTT

>What issues? I've heard nothing about Ryzen issues.
There are literally 2 threads right now on the front page, poojet.

oh yea, this one for anyone who doesnt want to find source.

PAJEET IN STREEEEETS

RRRRRRUHHHHHHH

That's odd. You'd think that Sup Forums would be bitching about it. Instead we get a new thread every day about Intel being cool and awesome for undefined reasons. And it's always made by someone with an infirm grasp of English...

because she knows there's an army of amdrones who defend her company for FREE

>when you drop threadripper and it's 50% faster than the competition at half the cost

Yehuda plz, I thought you were forbidden from using electronics during Shabbat.

FUKK OFFF

WTF HAPPENED TO Sup Forums WE ALL HATED YOU HOUSEFIRE AMDPOORS

UIGHH IM SO DONE WITH THIS PLACE

You keep responding, they keep making them. Strange, isn't it?

Brian please.
UnJUST your fabs, Intel's 10nm is pure fucking garbage.
Just look at the fucking mask count.

Someone shit the bed...

True. But it's fun to laugh at them, at least.

>when the intel shill cant handle it anymore and goes absolutely ballistic

Delete this post please.

Witnessed.

U mad pajeet?

Skylake-X, Coffee Lake and the next one coming are just band aid solutions.

They will never bring down pricing due to segmentation but what they can really do is bump performance and put forward all the shekels and technology they've been holding back all these years.

They're like the USA before Pearl Harbor, now that they've been stung they're going to be aggressive that monopoly laws won't even stop them.

They're not like Nigvidya who likes to beat up an already damaged AMD but when they do they put out all the stops that only courts really stop them.

>technology they've been holding back all these years.
BRIAN, TEJAS.
WE NEED TO LAUNCH TEJAS.

I think it's going to be a little of what you are saying and what this user is saying

NOOOOOOOO SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Anyone else here just waiting to see all those 1950X cores take up the entire screen on an MSI Afterburner overlay?

t. intool

interesting tell me more i cant hear you over the 15% i made in just 1.5 quarters

>technology they've been holding back all these years

>tfw nobody cares about threadripper because 99.9% of you faggots won't buy a 12c/16c cpu and Ryzen is still shite at gaming

>15-20 FPS less at 1080p 144hz w/ 1080 ti is "shite"

Tell me more, shill.

>>tfw nobody cares about threadripper because 99.9% of you faggots won't buy a 12c/16c cpu and Ryzen is still shite at gaming

sure it is
youtu.be/UfNMn7RWgLw?t=1186

REKT
E
K
T

>15-20 fps difference on a cpu is not big
Considering the gpu does most of the heavy lifting, 15-20 fps is a sign of a significant cpu bottleneck

>Same exact picture by a no-name tuber
It's almost like, he is trying to bate you into watching him or something.

>the biggest ryzen shill on youtube
>ryzen still loses
wow

Why do you even keep posting this when every game (Except PUBG which was patched) is well over 144 FPS?

How does his name invalidate the benchmarks?

It's like you shills aren't even trying anymore

>hurr I don't know that guy so the benchmarks are false

Lets see the proof or stfu

>How does having no reputation, makes him not reputable

Gee, really activates them almonds, doesn't it?

>>ryzen still loses
half of games shilled intel
half of the other shilled amd

RYZEN LOST

and here i thought brasil knew how to do simple math

>all the fucking cherry picked 1080 benchmarks designed to make ryzen look bad by pegging the CPU
The fact is that most of the people who would buy a chip and GPU that expensive aren't playing at fucking 1080p.

This kills the poo

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/filename/poozen gaming.jpg/

uma delicia

Why the fuck would anyone buy a stuttery housefire piece of shit for gaymen?

Are you too dumb to read? Do you understand English?

I said, how does him not being 'reputable' invalidate the benchmarks?

No, when you turn down the settings it shifts the bottleneck to the CPU.

if a buy a gpu that expensive I'll make sure I pair it with the best cpu obviously

Literally in what alternative universe do you live in where you would recommend a 1700 over a 7700k purely for gaming

It makes his benchmarks, non-reputable.
Do you even understand what that means?
Do you comprehend the implications behind this word?

Good question
Why would anyone buy a 1700

>i3-7350K
What a joke of a CPU.

It means nothing, it's literally ad hominem tier, at the bottom of the argument pyramid, only namecalling sits lower.

You basically concede the moment you sink so low.

Unless you have benchmarks, or other evidence that invalidate his benchmarks those benchmarks are legit

Why do you keep posting these benchmarks with FPS well over 144? You aren't really reccomending a 240hz meme monitor, are you?

>200 fps vs 40 fps
lol nobody buys intel for gayming

>le ryzen has better minimums meme

I wouldn't, but I might suggest a 1800x if you wanted to actually use your computer for stuff and not shut everything else down while gaming. Maybe I want to run my torrent client or stream while gaming and not suffer because I only have 4 real threads.

Yes goy buy ryzen, don't go for Intel it's a stutterfest, Ryzen has much better minimums!

If you stream, then yes, more cores are needed, but I have multiple programs running in the background while gaming and the i7 will handle that just fine, stop meming

Still don't understand why this guy has such shit BF 1 results

Some people still play older games. Ryzen is shit for games like Skyrim or CSGO, or any number of the late 2000's RTS games that are heavily single-threaded and get huge FPS drops.

>W-WHY WOULD YOU BUY A $400 CPU IN 2017 TO PLAY 10 YEAR OLD GAMES

Do you want me to have a Ryzen system for Ashes of the Singularity and a 7700K system for Company of Heroes? Go fuck yourself retard, why would anyone move from a 2500K or 3570K to a Ryzen CPU just to get worse performance in the games they actually play?

I really enjoyed that video.
Loved the streaming one too.
I just wish they tested more games.

RYzen isn't just shit for older games, it's shit in plenty of new games aswell

If you moved to Ryzen from those old CPUs you'd get better performance in those older games, since the 2500K can't provide any better single core performance even when OCed to the limit.

Nah, it's on him to show his method in real lime, I don't have to trust someone who isn't trust worthy.

If we're just talking gayman then streaming obviously.

You can't discard evidence on the basis that you don't know that person, again that's literally ad hominem tier

>citation needed

>Skyrim
Only benchmark I can find but Ryzen does not do that bad at all.
>CS:GO
Another game where the difference is like 350 FPS vs 550 FPS, literally a non-issue.

>83 replies
>29 posters
Intel shills working hard for their shekels today.

This is Intel's best CPU for gayming, everyone.

Muh gigahurtz.

>Evidence
There is no evidence unless you know how and where they were gathered, if that is unknown to you, it's just paper.
>again that's literally ad hominem tier
No, you just like that word so much and think it's has any effect on anyone, like a moron that you are, and before you say "again that's literally ad hominem", it wasn't.

SEGMENTATION FAULT

>your whole post
Yeah..no

The evidence stands, you don't have an argument

>b-but I don't know that guy

you mean amdtars pretending to be intell shills and replying to each other
anyway kys

MORE LIKE POO IN THE JOO :^)

Provide evidence first.
>b-but I don't know that guy
Not what I said at all, you don't understand the implication of words i'm using, maybe it's not to go back to school?

>skyrim
Anyone who's played Skyrim with mods knows it runs like roasted asshole, it drops to 40FPS in cities even with mild-mods on an OC'd i7. Ryzen would be even worse.

I don't know on what planet they are getting 150FPS minimums in Skyrim unless I've had my head in the sand and the updated Skyrim runs a lot better.

>csgo
Again a game where the minimums is the only thing that matters. With CSGO you need a minimum of 200FPS, the game engine is dogshit and it ruins your mouse inputs if you have an unstable framerate.

In pure single threaded performance even a 2500K OCed to 4.5 GHz can't beat Ryzen OCed to 3.9 GHz.

Find some evidence to disprove his benchmarks, or stfu, you dumb cunt