Turns a massive shithole into the breadbasket of Africa

>Turns a massive shithole into the breadbasket of Africa
>Never actually acted as a ''racist'', not even a single time during his political life
>Actually treats blacks in the area better than blacks themselves did, they now have health care and a chance at being something in life
>Constantly slandered and labeled by Western Media as a ''hateful imperialist racist''
>Queen tells him to go fuck himself
>Makes a statement that if his Western brothers would like to join him he'd gladly be their friend again
>Rhodesian soldiers have one of the best records on modern warfare
>still held up for as long as they could
>Nowadays Western faggots cry about muh rapefugees and muh hordes of immigrants

Give me a single fucking reason why the Western World SHOULD NOT be invaded by nigs and muslims?

Well guess what idiots, you deserve it.
Why did you morons turn your backs on Ian Smith? Why did you not help Rhodesia in its time of need?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
youtube.com/watch?v=kI9c_Cm0WiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fags

Remember that Israel answered the call, the jews will be spared

rip in tip

youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4

As long as the Jews vanish together, Im fine - which seems very hard.

>Why did you morons turn your backs on Ian Smith? Why did you not help Rhodesia in its time of need?

Shitty leftist governments in Britain.

Imagine if Ian were PM of the UK back then, what could have been...

>jews
>vanishing

have you read the bible?
people have been trying really hard and they just won't vanish bananabro.

>extending the reach of the despicable, revolting faustian world spirit is alright
faggot got everything he deserves, death to the west.

Fuck off Muhammad
Your mother sucks pig's dick, faggot

how did you get muslim from my post? You can be anti-western without following the tenets of mahomet

Why didn't Hue Hue's help them out?

If you're actually from Norway and not a muslim while posting that kind of garbage the only option left is that you're a leftist gay boy.

So which is it?

ugh hello?

>Brazil
>capable of helping anyone

We'd just make things worse.
We're shit at everything.

>The Rhodesian government did not allow blacks in government.
>but they weren't actually racist guys!

Maybe learn a little bit about something that you should know before you spew leftist rhetoric, you brainwashed bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=kI9c_Cm0WiQ

You could of at least tried. But, now you're just screaming about it on this board like a cuck

holy shit you Sup Forums memers need to pick up a book some time.

>before Colonists Rhodesia was a shithole, blacks killing each other and no sign of civilization around
>Ian Smith comes in
>Blacks now had health care, jobs, and were able to afford houses
>Huuuur day bee racis, dey dont want we in gubiment, fuck off hwhite man we don't need u
>Ok...
>Zimbabwe comes in
>Massive famines now, farms in ruins, corruption everywhere
>Mugabe shithead begs white farmers to come back

like pottery right?

>/pol

Nice meme, but I hate that board. Try again.

>you could at least try

Our country is filled with the same dindu nigs who ruined Rhodesia, what the fuck did you want us to do?

If you hate the Western world so much move to Iran or Saudi Arabia, or Zimbabwe?

>huuur the west is evil and bad
>said the guy posting from his cushiony house in fucking Norway

I don't see an argument here. Are you going to try and prove me wrong or just parrot apologetics like a brainwashed moron?

>facts are apologetic

Here, since you're that braindead

>White people ruling Rhodesia
>good, blacks have houses, health care and are progressing

Now

>Black rule in Zimbabwe
>everything has gone to chaos, and MUGABE HIMSELF pleads for white farmers to come back because Black people are so incompetent they can't even feed their own people

Ian Smith was no racist when he was CARING for the Black people, and there WERE black people in office back then, they just were NOT the majority, they were a minority for a reason (which is observable today, they can't run their country for shit, and many blacks wish they could live as well as they did when Rhodesia was around).

Sorry that I'm not your leftist 5th grade history teacher, but this is the reality.

More apologetics instead of trying to argue against my technically incorrect statement? Absolute cretin.

The very people he helped (niggers) turned on him they're not worth helping.

In late January 2013, the Zimbabwean finance ministry reported that they had only $217 in their treasury and would apply for donations to finance the coming elections that is estimated to cost 107 million USD" -wikipedia

>it's a self-hating nigger from brazil

if you're going to praise an african turning a shithole into a livable place with an abundance of food mention thomas sankara from burkina faso

frenchies gave the orders to get him killed

Never 4get

I told you why he's not a racist by giving you the facts that show why he is not.

You just keep spouting the same garbage like the useful idiot you are, fuck off

I'm no more nigger than you are my Chinese friend.

Not sure if you realize, but Europeans don't care about the colonies of other countries. Zimbabwe or Brazil might as well not exist.

no you nigger

the irony is that you want to be white so bad but you never will be

you're a spic/nigger no matter how much you indoctrinate yourself with white supremacy and Sup Forums garbage

not even a chink either, nigger

>you are not right because you are defending controversial views
Just die already

>triggered: the post

I'm whiter than you, Jamal. If you're not going to contribute to the thread get the fuck out already and go claim your Egyptian ancestry somewhere else. Filthy nigger.

t. Mikko Khan

Looks like Arab tier whiteness

>all these third-worlders arguing in favour of minority British rule
You guys wanna get Bong'd too? I'm sure it could be arranged.

Not sure if you realize, but you do in fact care.

You're ignorant of your own story, since your country fought against Poortugal for these southern Lands.

Are you actually Dutch? I'm kinda appalled you made such a stupid comment.

As if the Germans didn't try to acquire more colonies when other great European powers did so, and the same goes for the Spanish, the Portuguese, the Belgians, and so on and on.

Your comment is so stupid that I actually ponder how a person in a so called ''developed'' country is capable of coming up with such garbage.

Seems fine by me, I can then just move to London and be another nigger on welfare, you guys seem to like that now, you even have a muslim Mayor after all

>this trigger the chink

holy fuck that's hilarious, I also never claimed to want to be white or that I am white, so stop coming up with your own delusions and go back to plebbit

Would be correct, there are many people with Lebanese ancestry in some parts of this country.

Haha hairy fingers, you're welcome to work at a kebab shop anytime

ps we dindu nuffin, we were third world 100 years ago

>that
>white

I honestly feel bad for Brazilians. They're just mutts that desperately try to be white. Not a nigger either, fucking nigger.

holy god, those fingernails are unreal

t. Marcus Dequino Shantilla

Lmao, absolutely cucked. Though to be fair, it would probably be a better government than the current farce that you call a government.

I might not have full white blood but still, I'm not a drug-addict dindu nigger like you :^)))

I'm pretty sure it would be better, I never claimed Brazil to be good at anything, quite the opposite in fact.

Start a political party then.

ce faci in norvegia bre

You say that as if it were easy.

Nobody give a shit about Rhodesian the real tragedy of Africa was Liberia
It was going to be the united states of Africa now it turned into a shithole by the native tribe people

seems like african americans would have a pretty shit tier society regardless from looking at large american black cities tbqh

tell me of liberia

Don't be a coward. Fight for your right to be governed by your superior, white British overlords.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Most people here are idiots and wouldn't want your country to govern ours even if brought benefits to us because muh imperialism.

It's a lost cause from the get go mate.

?

American immigrants created a country for themselves where 10% of the population (american immigrants) formed an effective aristocracy and kept the country for themselves

Sounds pretty radical desu. Why did it fail?

two civil wars

Any Liberian you talk to usually wishes they were colonized by the French or British instead. At least that way they would have functioning roads and facilities instead

>At least that way they would have functioning roads and facilities instead
Lol no, you give too much credits to colonisators

Well it's what the Liberian said, not me. And there is a noticeable difference of quality when traveling between former French West Africa and Liberia.

Former german colonies were also quite nice.

it is part of Polish master-plan, the goal is to make Poland the only white country on the planet, so far it is going splendidly

You mean former french colonies