GOOGLE EMPLOYEES FIGHTING DIVERSITY

>At least eight Google employees tweeted Friday about a document that was circulated within the company calling for replacing Google's diversity initiatives with policies that encourage "ideological diversity" instead.

>The document's author also wrote that employees with conservative political beliefs are discriminated against at Google and lamented about how "leftist" ideology is harmful. They argue that the company should have a more "open" culture where their viewpoint would be welcomed. The document said that improving racial and gender diversity is less important than making sure conservatives feel comfortable expressing themselves at work.

So while Firefox insists on shoving their left-wing ideologies in your face every time you open a new tab, Google is moving away from forced liberalism. An interesting development in the technological sector, wouldn't you agree, Sup Forums?

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/kzbm4a/employees-anti-diversity-manifesto-goes-internally-viral-at-google

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0uUFLLANIGh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

it is interesting because they're right. it truly is shoved down our throats. at work there are so many people that just stand there and accept this bullshit shoved down their throats when they obviously don't agree with it.

They'll be fired.

End of initiative.

>Google is moving away from forced liberalism
It was just one employee.

Call me when (((pic related))) circulates the email.

he should quit and anhero as an ultimate protest.

It was "at least" eight employees.

>At least eight Google employees

Oh, it was a fraction of a percent of Google's employees? Why didn't you say something earlier?

wtf I love CHROME now!!

I will stop using Firefox (SJW GARBAGE) and start using CHROME!

thanks OP!!!

>Number of employees
>52000 (2015)

They'll be routed and lynched

Yeah, well, I hope that spreads and takes hold before they ruin youtube forever.

>pic related

>politics at work
So unprofessional for all parties involved.

What are the chances of these eight employees all being white men?

It's hard to not be racist and sexist after looking at this disgusting mug.

> Fewer white people makes everything better.
> t. non-white person

Sup Forums was right again.

>what are the chances that these people expressing sane view points aren't subhumans or immigrants
Pretty high I'd say

No serious company actually wants diversity in their senior ranks or engineering positions, but they 'embrace' it because there's no better way to get brownie points with the braindead media and easily impressed teenagers/young adults

seeing as they are the ones losing power, i'm sure of it.

>Eight alpha males finally speak up
>Get screeched at by a horde of beta cucks, the fat hogs they whitekninght for, diversity-hired niggers and poojeets who get paid a dollar a day to write Java code

How will this end for the alpha males?

it will end in pink slips

Hopefully with a gun and plenty of dead subhumans.

Literally how are any of these companies forcing anything. Dont be a racist shit at work and go around the office saying how nice it would be if all those wet backs would just fuck off to mexico. Someone has the skills for the job? Hire them. what is so difficult about any of that?

You don't want this to happen, it's proven fact that the more a company 'diversifies' it starts rotting faster from the inside, it's in the Internet's interest to see Google's monopoly dead.

Google and MS CEO's are Pajeets. dumbass

>it's proven fact
Can you show a couple peer reviewed articles proving this fact?

This is what Sup Forums has to say about it:
vocaroo.com/i/s0uUFLLANIGh

Isn't google's CEO a jew? I thought it was Eric Schmidt

But it is white males that drive technological companies, is it not? Only white men and Asians are capable of logical thinking, a core requirement for real programming. What will happen to Google once they expell all white men and remove all toilets from their offices in favor of pooing in the hallways?

MS is falling over its own feet for the last few years.
Google will start soon.

why should i give a flying fuck what those fucks have to say about it? hear about it plenty in non-Sup Forums boards.

See: Yahoo.

Woman takes charge, secretly plots to fire all men in the company and replace them with women and diversity hires, company quickly degrades into nothingness.

>What will happen to Google once they expell all white men and remove all toilets from their offices in favor of pooing in the hallways?
They'll continue running off of their massive inertia for another decade as better alternatives arise for each of their services until they become mostly irrelevant.

Because it's hilarious.

How does this affect anything they make? Does this mean they won't support libre software anymore? Or does it just mean they'll make less "gay is okay" ads?

The should be hunted down and disciplined by being made wear rainbow punishment shirts for a month.

>please show the peer reviewed articles proving your claim
>here is a single piece of anecdotal evidence instead

Thanks user

He's Alphabet CEO not Google CEO. Anyhow, Sundar was recently assigned to the board of directors.

yahoo was a sinking ship already, but hey obviously mayer and her weird laugh was the sole reason why that shitty company finally was sold off for pennies on the dollar. she certainly didn't help, but all the blame doesn't belong on her shoulders.

Bioware Montreal.

inferior employees perform inferior work
see: the current state of Lagdroid

The problem is not so much people being racist/sexist for the sake of it. The problem is more about how things are today, they would rather hire a woman/different race/special gender snowflake with little to no value in skill over a regular guy with actual skill/knowledge because that is the way modern industry hiring is today to get those bonus PR diversity points.

You are more likely to get hired being anything but a white male and having little skill in the industry these days.

>I-I'll give you more anecdotes
Are you actually this retarded

so where's the doc

Android is much faster now than it ever was. Moving from virtual machines to native code execution on Lollypop improved it's performance significantly. It's currently the best phone OS unless you count Sailfish OS which is on less than 5 devices.

How do you run Java code natively?

I can imagine this is an issue, but thats not what it seemed like the employees are saying in the OP. That said, I figure it shouldnt be too hard to sell yourself as a better fit than a pajeet or wibbid if you really are a better fit. And if they really are (((reverse))) racist, fuckem and fuck working there. The market will figure its shit out wont it?

That literally never happens. The whole "unqualified fuck got hired because xir's brown skin" is just a fucking myth. Same shit as white suburban fags thinking anyone of color gets to go to uni for free because of "affirmative action".

NO company is going to hire someone that isn't worth shit. Companies put money before everything. This is why open source non-profit organizations can "afford" to push the diversity meme, they don't give a fuck about money. See: Mozilla. But Google? Fuck, they're only going to hire asians because they have the skills.

By compiling it, you mong.

Is anyone here actually in the industry? They drum up a lot of PR noise in the media but if you're ever a part of any of these big tech companies you'll realize their diversity hiring effects a small percentage. Single digit percentage. If you're good enough to work at Google or Facebook they'll hire you. If you apply every year and fail five times in a row its not because you're white.

Get over yourself.

You compile the classfiles to native.
Like Java has been for over 10 years now with HotSpot. Dalvik is a piece of shit compared to HotSpot, and it's grating on me how shit Dalvik makes people think Java actually is.

That all female marketing firm that gained a shit load of contracts but couldn't operate worth a shit and went bankrupt because of incompetence.

>So while Firefox insists on shoving their left-wing ideologies in your face every time you open a new tab, Google is moving away from forced liberalism. An interesting development in the technological sector, wouldn't you agree, Sup Forums?
did we read the same article?
It does not mention ANYWHERE that Google is "moving away" from something.
It was a document written by an employee expressing his point of view on some of google's policies,

from the article:
>"The person who wrote the document argued that the representation gap between men and women in software engineering persists because of biological differences between the two sexes, according to public tweets from Google employees. It also said Google should not offer programs for underrepresented racial or gender minorities, according to one of the employees I spoke to."

>"The document's author also wrote that employees with conservative political beliefs are discriminated against at Google and lamented about how "leftist" ideology is harmful. They argue that the company should have a more "open" culture where their viewpoint would be welcomed. The document said that improving racial and gender diversity is less important than making sure conservatives feel comfortable expressing themselves at work."
So, ok, one dude expressed his opinion on hiring policies and his political views, but involving your political views in the workplace is like my ol'man said: "one does not shit over where you get your food from"
On the workplace they dont pay you to express your political views let that be left, right or whatever.
Other than that, the hiring policies "could" be open to discussion but should be substanciated by evidence and not by guesstimates. And by "could be open to discussion" i mean its entirely up to the company to do so or not.
I would like to have the document the article is pointing us to to read it ourselves.

The problem is we have hundreds of thousands of nerds forming opinions about industry leaders very few could even get an interview for.

>The whole "unqualified fuck got hired because xir's brown skin" is just a fucking myth.
I've worked at four different tech companies and I quit each and every single one of my jobs because of unqualified women / brownskins / muslims getting hired who literally knew nothing about programming and needed help setting up their company-granted laptops, working with git and/or didn't know the programming language they'd be working in, only having experience in HTML/JavaScript.

ART compiles stuff to machine code on installation

People who get to the US on H1-B visas are only allowed to stay so long as they have the job, right? This gives the companies hiring them massive incentives to do so, since they can treat them like shit.

What about the kid who "made" a clock in a suitcase which got a free ride to just about every where.

Or the one guy who got into college by writing BLM 500 times or some shit. Affirmative Action is a thing.

its impossible to provide peer reviewed academic studies for things like this because if anyone were to even dare postulate anything like it they would be fired for the exact same reason as this user is trying to communicate to you

Work at a better company then. Companies can be run by morons who support diversity. Doesn't mean the support is bad it just means they're idiots. This isn't a problem at any of the top tech companies in the world.

>Google is moving away from forced liberalism

No it's not. A couple of employees complained.

Every company nowadays is run by "morons who support diversity", that is the problem.

This used to never be the case before you had quotas for Women. Women are worse than minority men comes to pushing SJW politics in the workplace. I used work at a predominantly female workplace and the amount scheming and procrastinating that went on probably lost the companies a few major contracts. They like to politicise every minor misdemeanor and mame everything about how they're the victims. Whilst most of the guys just went on with their work. I'd rather work with blacks than white young women.

>Or the one guy who got into college by writing BLM 500 times or some shit
This is what happens when you're so triggered that you don't make it past the headline.

Except it is for tech companies.

List 5 top tech companies that are not run by idiots that support most diversity hires.

i cant believe in what "technology" has become today, is anything expect technology, i guess is more important licking ass and being "good guy" than do real work

>talking politics at work

Yes I'm sure you're right and Zuck will cause FB to crash and burn. He is an idiot. So are all the other tech leaders.

What do you do again? You must have so much experience and knowledge for knowing more then every companies leaders.

REMINDER: SJW OVERLORD OF THE INTERNET

>>/ALPHA/BET

>alpha males

So wait. You're claiming that I can't name 5 top tech companies not run by idiots, literally impossible for either of us to prove that statement so don't use that angle, that support most diversity hires? First of all I could just give you a list of 30 top tech companies and you should tell me who isn't run by idiots.

Because, news flash, they all support diversity hires.

They're not. Apple does.

I think their executive AI made this decision after analysis or Trump was somehow involved.

>What about the kid who "made" a clock in a suitcase which got a free ride to just about every where.
He wouldn't have gotten anywhere if you white people didn't fucking shill him EVERYWHERE. I swear to fucking god, you fags shilling about muh bomber kid made him.
Otherwise he would just be another fag in a random school who got told to shut the fuck up.

Not memeing, but isn't your post now ironic?

Good job timmy, now can you tell me the logical fallacy in saying "every company is run by morons"?

Don't worry. We'll wait!

Then your logic is flawed, and you are talking out your ass.

>a fucking LEAF

damn pol is so good at debating

"Google Gives $775,000 to Nonprofit for Tech Diversity"

"Google commits $11.5 million to racial justice efforts"

Google's charitable arm is pumping $11.5 million into 10 organizations fighting for racial justice.

The largest of Google.org's new grants, $5 million, will go to the Center for Policing Equity

Google Gives $1 Million Donation to Preserve LGBT History of Stonewall Inn

You are the one who called them morons. I am the one who called them diversity hirers.

>white people shilled him everywhere

Underrated. Majority of Sup Forums are idiots who think they understand the world through Sup Forums memes.

Hahaha shut the fuck up you just got wrecked so hard

hahahah

You realize this was after he was shilled? How do you think it got to Obama? You legitimately think he cares what the fuck random students are doing? LOL
If you white fags didn't make memes about him everywhere, it wouldn't have hit obama. It's just that simple. Take responsibility instead of trying to blame literally everyone else like a nigger.
No wonder companies aren't hiring you idiots LOOOL

>Majority of Sup Forums
>Sup Forums memes
sorry, pol tourists don't make up the majority here.

The demographic of Sup Forums has absolutely shifted due to the rise of reddit, ease of access into technology, and the fact that Sup Forums has done a lot of work on reddit trying to sway opinions.
It would be nice if they were just Sup Forums tourists, but they're much more annoying.

>NO company is going to hire someone that isn't worth shit. Companies put money before everything.
No. I used to work at BlueCross managing their client computers. When I started my partner was a Nigerian immigrant who didnt even know how to type, and had done retarded shit like reboot the entire windows environment during the middle of the day because he didnt know how to properly script software installations, or target them.

They'll pick a leftie of their already employed people, and label them their conservative counselors. It'll only be a publicity stunt and no such efforts will be made in reality.

So you're saying I just imagined my uncle, who has 20 years HR experience, and a flawless record, lost out on a job recently to a young, fat, black woman, fresh out of college with zero experience?

The only 8 white men left at google*

Old uncles have no place in HR, user. At least with the black woman the company can virtue signal a bit.

What else do you expect from literal fascists? They couldn't control real life so they are now trying to control the internet. Fortunately people know better than to believe the same lies, but seeing the connection may be difficult.

What the fuck are you on about? Sup Forums has always hated diversity hires and their bullshit.

If things seem worse than now when I'm old and about to retire I think I'll go amok instead of voting for some orange guy.

Yeah. But in the other hand the rest of the internet now loves diversity. So 4 chan looks more extreme right in comparison.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN NOW!

IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO GO LIKE THIS!

syhunt community/ungoogled chromium/waterfox

there are alternatives