Why asians are so fucking cruel? this is living being

why asians are so fucking cruel? this is living being

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/how-horseshoe-crab-blood-saves-millions-lives/
youtube.com/watch?v=e8KlAmtIu1E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0J3EkZ5MKPE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat-burning
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lychee_and_Dog_Meat_Festival
m.youtube.com/watch?v=woISd6qMoIA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes
youtube.com/watch?v=M_w4S-Nf_9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is going on there

The fuck are those things?

they were cursed by god to being gooks so they torture god's creature in an act of revenge

WTF i love china now

iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/how-horseshoe-crab-blood-saves-millions-lives/
You don’t survive for 450 million years without learning a trick or two. In the case of horseshoe crabs, one of those is developing blood with remarkable antibacterial properties. Humans haven’t been around nearly as long, but we learn fast, including how to harness those properties in ways that save our lives, but aren’t so great for the crabs.

The most obviously unusual aspect of crab blood is that it is bright blue, a consequence of using copper-based hemocyanin to transport oxygen where vertebrates use iron in hemoglobin. Instead of white blood cells to fight infection, many invertebrates have amebocytes, and Atlantic horseshoe crabs (Limulus polyphemus) have evolved these to such a peak of refinement that they are of enormous medical value.

Horseshoe crab amebocytes coagulate around as little as one part in a trillion of bacterial contamination. Even better, the reaction takes 45 minutes, not two days as with mammalian equivalents. Coagulan, the chemical that makes this possible, is used for testing medical equipment and vaccines prior to use, without which many more people would die from infections. Unfortunately, coagulan synthesis is in its infancy so a quarter of a million crabs are harvested each year for their blood, as shown in this video:

Unfortunately, overharvesting in North America has led to a decline in crab populations, with worrying implications if this continues. In order to sustain the species, the harvesters take 30% of the blood from each crab, after which they are returned to the ocean. While this portion of blood is meant to be an amount the crabs can survive, it is thought that 10-30% don’t. Moreover, among the females that do recover they often breed less after being bled. However, at $15,000/l plenty of people still think the crab blood is worth bottling.

They do this in Maryland dude

what are you, a fucking hippie

Horseshoe crabs. Their blood has industrial and medical value.

seriously they are like Zergs exploiting every god damn thing they can without remorse or empathy

It's just their nature. Did you know in China they have a festival that they torture and skin dogs and cats before eating them?

innerdasting
youtube.com/watch?v=e8KlAmtIu1E

WTF is this true??

You should see what we do to diseased pigs here in south Texas.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0J3EkZ5MKPE
Related

(Citation needed)

You think Sup Forumstards tell the truth?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat-burning
>Cat burning was a form of zoosadistic entertainment in France prior to the 1800s. In this form of entertainment, people would gather dozens of cats in a net and hoist them high into the air from a special bundle onto a bonfire. In the medieval and early modern periods, cats, which were associated with vanity and witchcraft, were sometimes burned as symbols of the Devil.[1]

Morality is whatever society (=other people) accepts.

t.Chang

>"most of them survive! ^^"
fucking scum

>facts disagree with me so they are X nationality

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lychee_and_Dog_Meat_Festival

nice try though zhi lee

wow, fuck chinese

I hope a tsunami kills them all

They'll go exinct soon at this rate.

xia luu aao

Xihposurans are the most primitive arthropods alive today and, as such, do not experience anything remotely close to suffering or pain.

Horseshoe crabs aren't killed after blood harvesting although a lot of blood is extracted which can lower their chances of survival. This is done around the world, including the US, where this photo was taken. The blood is used to detect bacterial contamination in things like pharmaceuticals.

>torture

The article you linked has nothing on torturing animals.

He has no source. Why do you go full racist from what some user says?

lies

>b-but muh evil asians meme
>b-but my soulless chinese meme

Where exactly does your source say "torture"?

>facts disagree with me so they are X nationality

>facts are memes now
Ameritards everyone.

>Their blood has industrial and medical value.

This is some Matrix level shit.

It's horrifying

>facts

Source?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=woISd6qMoIA
chinks are souless tho

there is nothing wrong with eating dogs.
t. vietnamese

Oh wow youtube videos are factual evidence of 1.4 billion people being "soulless"?

(Citation needed)

You Sup Forumses need to neck yourselves.

Here are 14 million facts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes

>To determine the treatment of frostbite, prisoners were taken outside in freezing weather and left with exposed arms, periodically drenched with water until frozen solid. The arm was later amputated; the doctor would repeat the process on the victim's upper arm to the shoulder. After both arms were gone, the doctors moved on to the legs until only a head and torso remained. The victim was then used for plague and pathogens experiments
wow such soul

>the Japanese started selecting prisoners and every day one prisoner was taken out and killed and eaten by the soldiers. I personally saw this happen and about 100 prisoners were eaten at this place by the Japanese. The remainder of us were taken to another spot 50 miles [80 km] away where 10 prisoners died of sickness. At this place, the Japanese again started selecting prisoners to eat. Those selected were taken to a hut where their flesh was cut from their bodies while they were alive and they were thrown into a ditch where they later died
mMmm human meat
t. slanty eyed dog race

This is our place in nature. I might eat a chicken, and a tiger might eat me. What every living thing shares is the struggle for survival. I understand my place in nature, and I don't try to change it. Best to make peace with how nature is. As an Asian, I can tell you firsthand, we are not all cruel people. But cultural differences may make it seem that way.

Good lord, they look creepy.
If one of those crawled up on me when I was at the beach, I'd fuck right off and would never leave my house again.

China and Japan are pretty spooky. I think I'll stick with Korea.

Because they are soul less

The blue is their blood, it is copper based, not iron based like our own.

t. Johnny Yi

wtf are they doing to those crab monsters

>WE REQUIRE MORE VESPAN GAS

they look awesome

They look adorable.

youtube.com/watch?v=M_w4S-Nf_9I
Vietnamese folks have eaten dog and cat of russian churka.

is it alien and area51

Dont worry, they are farmed at farms, so they wont go extinct

A living horseshoe crab as much as 250,000 is captured at American east coast every year

We're just buying it from the United States

When blood donation ends, it's missed