Me being Muslim pisses a LOT of people on Sup Forums to the point where they start to think that their skin color has...

>Me being Muslim pisses a LOT of people on Sup Forums to the point where they start to think that their skin color has magical like care bears do or something and they think the powder of their shitty cross can stop me whilst it's actually their smooth butthurt which I fap to.

>People here are too pussy to stop me.

Post good feels you have on the internet generated because of your nationality, Religion, Ethinicity etc..

>Be Brit
>All other butthurt posters reply with 'ahmed' 'muhammed' etc etc
>know I am the whitest person here

I get all the benefits you do but with the feeling of superiority as well. Amazzzzinnnnngg

>be greek
>other people try to insult me in an alphabet inspired by the greek language
>using greek based words

You mean our language right?

Who cares if you're a muslim in fucking UAE, lad. That's thousands of kilometres away from here.

>Other Arab shithole flags call me pahjeet
>A Pajeet wouldn't want to live in thier shithole

Bonus if the Arab calling me Pajeet is a diaspora.

>I'm going to Belgium in 2 weeks and No one will EVER stop me.

That is still more than a thousand kilometres away. The belgians deserve you to be honest.

>tfw people assume I'm a shitposter

Is the trip terrorism related? All the terror seems to come out of Brussels.

It's Actually Tourism related
You're lucky your shithole is too cold.

>bitches insult me on CROATIAN letters on CROATIAN imageboard all my lols

but you're actually a pajeet

Tourism and terrorism kinda sound alike when spoken out loud, now that I think about it.

>Libya doesn't allow south Koreans to enter
>If they lifted the ban, no south Korean would come anyways

>Be American
>Butthurt posters reply with "Israeli slave lololololol"
>Their country is in our sphere of influence

its not yours if you use foreign words

Ahahah this

>Libya
>Insulting the UAE
>Are you butthurt your country is falling apart and there's is successful?

Thank you greatest Ally

I like it when westerners from turk and arab infested countries' only argument when they see my flag is "turk rapebaby"

you don't get it i know this poster its actually a pajeet

are you comming to visit your stinky muslim friends who throw garbage out on the street and profit from social care without working a day in their lives? yeah, fuck you.

Nobody cares about Muslims living in their own cunt mate.

It's the Muslims that live here that are problematic.

why would an emarati do that? they are literally living a better life than 99% of Europe

fair point but 99% of the muslims here are straight up garbage. No respect for our culture and lazy as fuck.

Muslims in the UAE are also lazy though. They just have oil money so foreigners come to build their country up. But as soon as the oil runs out the westeners are gone and the place turns into a desert again.

Idgaf about muslims living in their shitholes

Learn to write you stupid muzzie

Unless they stop merely being "managers" and start doing things.

I used to be left minded, untill i grew up. They leeched my country dry and they are disrespectfull towards anyone that is not a muslim.
Fuck em, fuck em all!

The real blame lies with the baby boomers and hippies that made this happen. The Muslims are merely a symptom of the problem.

I understand that, but they too could not foresee that they where letting in a absolutely degenerate kind of people.
And so the western world is falling, to become back monkeys.

>they too could not foresee
You know we've had colonies for many centuries. And we never let those people in because everyone could foresee the problems that would cause.

Tell me how could they not foresee it, just by looking at the countries they came from?

I could say some things about that but that would be really inappropriate to type out.
I have my thoughts about it but i like to keep my dignity, my Christian values even tough i don't believe in god.
We should respect all people, but when they are mere leeches profiting from era's of work your own people did its sometimes hard to keep the frustration and anger away.
Im not a fan of Geert Wilders, Filip de Winter or Adolf Hitler, but seriously Europe should get its shit together and do something about the mass migration of leeches in an honorable way.
Place them on a plane back to where they where born. Let their governements sort it out.

Come to think about it, im

I agree with you, but I

>they think the powder of their shitty cross
why do you shitskins always assume that all white people are religious?

>We should respect all people

and that's why you'll fall, moron.

>mfw my very existence triggers Yuropoors

You see,I think it's the other way around because

Same with all ME countries except Israel and Iran.

Oh, can trigger some autists on an North Korean propaganda-comic board. Congratulations.
I don't give a fuck what you are doing on the internet. As long as you don't come to Germany, everything is fine.

t. Muhammad al-Londoni

this 2bh

A

>be brit
>butthurt posters reply with 'rasheed' 'paki' etc etc
>I am literally a muslim paki so I can't even argue

>be me
>actually enjoy life and all the wonders of our earth
have a nice evening fellas

>People here are too pussy to stop me.

Stop you from what?

>>People here are too pussy to stop me.
try me faggot

Yeah esse try that on the nongay part of the world

You mean inspired by the Phoenician master race

>be leftist

>

>always assume that all white people are religious?
Atheism is an Asiatic ideology imported into Europe by communists.

Burn in hell normie

>be French
>post anything on any subject
>HURRRR SURRENDER MONKEY WHITE FLAG STINKY CHEESE-EATING ARROGANT KEK OMELETTE DU FROMAGE WW2 LOLOLOL SHITTY FROG NO ONE SPEAKS YOUR CUM-GUZZLING FAGGOT LANGUAGE AND YOUR WINE SUCKS BTW YOU FUCKING MUSLIM ALLAHU ACKBAR BAGUETTE IN THE ASS YUROPOOR WW2 LEL PARIS = NIGGER SHITHOLE

The butthurt is delicious.