Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

According to this map,South Gemany is French , East germany is Polish, North-West Germany is Dutch, finally Middle Germany and Northern are Danes.

You have a meme tier knowledge of haplogroups

Germany was always bunch of fucking tribes merged into one country.

(On a phone so can't edit two into one)

really makea you think

This is just disgusting, how on earth did they manage those borders?

There is no German ethnicity.

R1B -312 is Gaullish
While the entire european clade of R1A in Europe is slav
As for I1-I2 they are pre indo europeans which are still existing in the Balkans and in Northern Europe.
it's you who have a meme tier knowledge of haplogroups, not me.

we all are, Germany was just really really late to merge

>East Germany is Slavic
>South Germany is Celtic

Not true
Germans are fake nation

wow, really makes you think...

>Germans are fake nation

wat

>poland was a mistake

ask Bavarian if he feels "german"

kraut - out

>the entire R1a in europe is slav
Absolutely fucking meme tier lad, this is what I was talking about

R1a was in Scandinavia before R1b, the germans were a mix of R1b, R1a and I1 carrying people to begin with. But retards like you discover haplogroups and suddenly start applying them meme tier groups from the roman times when subclades are mostly attributed to groups that existed hundreds of years before them

R1b-312 is not "guallish" it's orignally celto-Italic and has been a german subclade since before the gauls existed

What does it mean?

that's called regionalism which is understandable due to the history of Germany and Bavaria.

>Absolutely fucking meme tier lad, this is what I was talking about
>R1a was in Scandinavia before R1b, the germans were a mix of R1b, R1a and I1 carrying people to begin with. But retards like you discover haplogroups and suddenly start applying them meme tier groups from the roman times when subclades are mostly attributed to groups that existed hundreds of years before them
>R1b-312 is not "guallish" it's orignally celto-Italic and has been a german subclade since before the gauls existed
There he is.
Butthurt american muh heritaj nigger.

I'm sorry we crashed your dreams, burgerboi.

i am from bavaria and i feel german so what of it?

no

Also the other R1B in Europe are either Italic or Celtic, the germanics as a people is a meme, even their know leaders like ariovistus for example wear a gaulish name, same goes for their tribes like the Boii, the Markomans, etc.

Germanics unlike Celto-Italics and Slavs don't have a proper haplogroup.

Rightful clay

Really makes you think ...

lies
now get out
that's called faking nationhood
Why do you think germany is federation? Because every state has it's own real nation

This is actually true.

It's sad, but true. Russians didn't give a shit about anything, even though Warsaw was the richest city in Russian """"""Empire"""""

Look at this gif.

Of France?

>lies
prove me wrong and no

MI

I already did

le eternal slav thread

well russia was fucking huge at this time

no you didn't

I'm not even german, I dont know my ancestry, I just think it's pathetic that you don't understand what you're posting. You just loath germany for no reason and are absolutely buttblasted. Like these map you show here dont prove any kind of point

>R1B in Europe are either Italic or Celtic
Again more memes, you think haplogroups are designated to modern language groups who you attribute to random people from roman times when in fact it's much more complicated than that.Don't let having a modern ethnicity like being french make you blind to science and start excepting pseudo theories

Yes I did
you're just too dumb to figure it out

>well russia was fucking huge at this time
And a total backward shithole as a bonus.

>Like these map you show here dont prove any kind of point
But yours do, right?

kys autist

no you didn't
how many times must i say it again?
prove me wrong or out

it was never up in the air about the fact taht the Eastern half of the German empire was Slavs who were Germanized over 500 years beforehand

I already did
how many times must i say it again?
Now get out

We are one and we mean you no harm

Something to really make you think

Uh yes? They show the movement of haplogroups into germany and other countries thousands of years before meme language groups like "slavs" "germanics" and "celts" existed

We must fix it and repolonize them

>They show the movement of haplogroups into germany and other countries thousands of years before meme language groups like "slavs" "germanics" and "celts" existed
And?

R1a is still dominant in Poland, R1b in France and England and Germany is divided between those two.

So what the fuck are you trying to do here?

He is trying to say that haplogroups do not matter when talking about modern nations.

They're still here though.

And everyone knew that Europeans are bunch of buttfucking each other """"brothers"""" anyway.

Is that the actual logic you are using? I know you are not that simple minded. Why dont you read this, it's about R1a in germany

We Koreans are racially homogeneous

I2a forms almost 60% of my region and over 70% of my immediate region. That doesn't mean all other I2a eastwards are "X"
Your logic is shit, genetics superimposed by nations. When you lead discussions like these, words like "Polish, German, French" should be banned, in an "ethno" sense, outside of geographic naming and such

What are you even trying to say?

Not sure what this means.

delet yourself!

>We must fix it and repolonize them
for what reasons?

Nope there is no meme, this a fact that celts and italics descendants : French, Spanish, British, Italians, Irish, etc are all predominantly R1B and speak either a celtic or an italics.

While slavic descendants Poles, Ukrainians, Russians, Belarussians, etc have all a few subclades in common which predominant among them.

more like gaymanic lmao

no

for historical justice

>Update
Just as ancient celts and italics mainly had R1b and ancient slavs had mostly R1a, Ancient Germanic people had both. You are thinking in very basic and simple thoughts in terms of haplogroups and expressing the most common misconceptions by kids who just discover these things. All haplogroups are thousands of years older than you realize with hundreds of unique subclades found across a wide arrange of people

They are one of the tribes that are suspected as the ancestors of some or all of today's Slavs.

/.../

The most exhaustive Roman treatment of the Veneti comes in Germania by Tacitus, who, writing in AD 98, locates the Veneti among the peoples on the eastern fringe of Germania. He was uncertain of their ethnic identity, classifying them as Germans based on their way of life but not based on their language (in comparison to, for example, the Peucini):

>Here Suebia ends. I do not know whether to class the tribes of the Peucini, Venedi, and Fenni with the Germans or with the Sarmatians. The Peucini, however, who are sometimes called Bastarnae, are like Germans in their language, manner of life, and mode of settlement and habitation. Squalor is universal among them and their nobles are indolent. Mixed marriages are giving them something of the repulsive appearance of the Sarmatians... The Veneti have borrowed largely from Sarmatian ways; their plundering forays take them all over the wooded and mountainous country that rises between the Peucini and the Fenni. Nevertheless, they are to be classed as Germani, for they have settled houses, carry shields and are fond of travelling fast on foot; in all these respects they differ from the Sarmatians, who live in wagons or on horseback.[4]

Despite this rather "functional" accounting of the Veneti as belonging amongst the Germanic tribes, slavists such as Pavel Josef Šafařík have criticized Tacitus for identifying the Venethi as Germanic,[5] due to the similar appearance of Slavs and Germans.

BUT WE WUZ VANDALS, VANDALS WERE GERMANS XD

>yet another polack thread

But you are a swede

>We Koreans are racially homogeneous
>A Swede

>its the WE WUZ KANGZ pole

I think he posted a pic of himself on Sup Forums. He looks like a finn.

You autist.

>All haplogroups are thousands of years older than you realize
You realize these people existed before written history r-right ?

>with hundreds of unique subclades found across a wide arrange of people

You realize these subclades are people's DNA Identity, and not some sign with written with "Romans where there" but DNA transmitted from father to son r-rigtht ?

Just nickname
i didn't post my pic

You realize that haplogroups are a miniscule part of your "dna identity"? Someone whose ancestors have all been Swedes for example, for thousands of years, will be completely Swedish, even if he has R1a or R1b or any other haplogroup.

>You realize that haplogroups are a miniscule part of your "dna identity"?
A miniscule part who allow us to know who is a descendant of who.

>someone whose ancestors have all been Swedes for example, for thousands of years, will be completely Swedish, even if he has R1a or R1b
Because the swedish system is cucked and they don't follow the ius sanguinis but the ius soli,

Also Swede is a cultural identity, but Pre Indo-European Scandinavian I1 is a genetic identity, like Celto-Italic or Slavs.

> or any other haplogroup.
Place an A haplogroup ( pure bred african) in sweden and you'll still obtain a brown manlet mutt, and not a blond haired swedes.

>South Gemany is French
No, its german
>East germany is Polish
Baltic
>North-West Germany is Dutch
As it is
>Middle Germany and Northern are Danes
Anglo-Danish

>implying a guy who has A -haplogroup wouldn't be indistinguishable from other Swedes if his ancestors were all Swedes for thousands of years

just delete this entire thread

We have mutt in France who race mixed 200 years ago, and they don't like french m8

delete yourself

>implying last names aren't meaningful
>implying an entire chromosome isn't meaningful
>t. (((Goldbergstein)))

We're talking thousands of years, not hundreds. You're basically arguing that you're a nigger.

Haplotype distribution of an entire population is definitely meaningful.

>implying either of those are meaningful
>especially a thing you can change whenever you like

Yes for figuring out ancient movements of peoples. Doesn't mean that haplogroups mean you're suddenly another nationality.

>Doesn't mean that haplogroups mean you're suddenly another nationality.
Yes, I would say they are much more meaningful for entire populations. As I said, on an individual level they are around as meaningful as last names, even more-so since they only change with mutations.

>You're basically arguing that you're a nigger.
What are you talking about i'm a R1B m8

>We're talking thousands of years, not hundreds.
We cannot ascertain what you said because there is no factual evidence of such transformation, but the mutt in my country are reals and they don't look like french even after 200 years of race mixing with french, as the saying goes : once you go black you'll never go back

I'm talking about the fact that you're claiming that people don't change through generations, ie. you're basically saying that you're the same semi-human nigger that your ancestors were tens of thousands of years ago. Also
>We cannot ascertain what you said because there is no factual evidence of such transformation
lolwut, there are a shit ton. All of Europe for example.

>It's another 'genetics have to match ethnolinguistic groups' thread