Is Sup Forums gunna get the iPhone Pro?

Is Sup Forums gunna get the iPhone Pro?

Other urls found in this thread:

hongkongfp.com/2017/06/08/china-uncovers-massive-underground-network-apple-employees-selling-customers-personal-data/
youtube.com/watch?v=dXf3cAhoqQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why would i want to downgrade to ios

To not use a botnet?

Do you even know who the CEO of apple is?

I like android better so nope.

>buying a phone running an os made by an advertising company
ok

The CEO of apple literally sucks cocks.

I don't mind what other people do in their free time if it isn't collecting information on everything I do and storing it in a database forever to show me ads.

so does ur mom

0/10 bait

hongkongfp.com/2017/06/08/china-uncovers-massive-underground-network-apple-employees-selling-customers-personal-data/

I'm not due for an upgrade, so no. Maybe the year after I'll pick up whatever the latest iteration is so they can iron out the kinks though. It seems like they're rushing a lot to try and push the phone as far as they can before release, so it might be better to wait.

it would need to charge OTA 24/7 for infinite battery for me to consider the inferior iOS

you've been shitposting this same shit all day, go to bed already child

no im poor

Also I'm very happy with my SE, I don't see any reason to replace it unless it becomes unbearably slow due to software updates or I break it

This design is a big mistake although maybe it'll come out and prove me wrong.

Apple has it all wrong, you know that saying Hillary had - when they go low we go high? Well with iPhone it should be when they go meme we go non-meme.

Because everything is a meme now. Edged screens, no bezels, bixby buttons, gigantic in size. iPhone was great because it was just a great phone and performed well.

Now they are memeing it up with this. The cutout at the top just screams "we couldn't find a way to implement this under the screen and whores will kill us if they can't selfie so deal with it".

Jobs wouldn't approve of this. "IT HAS TO BE PERFECT"

call me when apple comes out with a video like this
youtube.com/watch?v=dXf3cAhoqQE

>Buying a phone made by a company that wants to keep selling more phones
ishygddt

That's just a dumb looking overly stylized battery meter.

since im a professional i will prefer it to the non pro version; the pro features are essential to a professional like myself.

Yes. Let me say I'll get something based on no fact and only rumors.

It's so basic, it's perfect

>The cutout at the top just screams "we couldn't find a way to implement this under the screen and whores will kill us if they can't selfie so deal with it".
nothing wrong with that
technology has a long way to go still
look at the S8's fingerprint reader

also wtf why 2 (two) (II) (//) line breaks