Modern Greeks vs Ancient Greeks

What are you doing on the left there Ahmed?

Keep calm Aborigin.
We did for us too

How did it end up like this?

Lmao kinda hypocritical of an aussie to say that don't you think

if modern greeks are niggers so were the ancient ones

if you learned your country's history you would know that the only nobility of greece (the peasants never intermarried) that would breed with turks were the Phanariotes

but who am I kidding it is b8

Don't think greeks were asked if they wanted to breed with turks after they occupied your lands

>we turks are shit so others must be too
dirty turkroach

It is a shame that only the pinnacle of society was corrupted leaving only the scum.

kek saved

t. Slobodan "we are literally christian turks" Cykovic

kill yourself

kek this is so true

t. Mehmet al-Germani

arabs and kurds

I see, it's not a slavshit but the turkroach in Austria.

Yeah those are people who identified as Turks/Greeks. Doesn't mean they're different on a genetic level.

I am a Greek you dirty gypsy

kill yourself

kill yourself

Those people identified always as Greeks since the first colonists came to the shores of Anatolia.

>Doesn't mean they're different on a genetic level.
turks were always mixed apes

no

Greeks are just Christian Turks, look up y haplogroup maps if you don't believe me.

same phenotype turks and greeks.
truths

Who gives a shit? It's clear that the modern Greeks inherited the language, landscape, and history of the ancient Greeks, and that's all that matters. Why do shitty Turks do better than other Arabs? Cuz, Anatolia and Ottoman-Byzantine legacy.

Race is faggot shit. Jap is jap. Jap conquered Russia.

back to turkey roach

I'm greek

>who gives a shit

I don't know, ask the turkish diaspora in the netherlands

Jokes on you Turkey my ancestor was a pirate who fled Greece with his genes.

>thread about greece and turkey
>whole roach diaspora runs into the thread and pretends to be ayyran

Turks are Anatolians being forced to force a Turkish language. You can literally see the difference between a Turkroach and an Egyptian.

I'm not turkish diaspora, not saying turks are white or anything. Greeks and Turks are essentially the same people, share the same ancestors. That's all I'm saying.

kill yourself

kill yourself

>same phenotype
Turk bastards are all mixed. It's difficult to tell from which region each roach came from. And it becames even more difficult with the migrations to the rich cities.

This is how most Greeks and many Western Turks look like.

So you're essentially a sandnigger

No I'm Greek can you not read?

Dinaro same with +%80 East med :-D %85 east med and %15 or less dinarid mix.
all of East med variant Iranid Pontid Dinaro Med... even persians and northern iraqis looks like greek.

And Turks mostly east med and pontid

Indeed you are

>Turks are Anatolians
That would be really nice, but they mixed too much with other people. Racism isn't that strong in Turkey and Turks are historyless people so they don't care if their daughter gives birth to a nigger, as long he is muslim.

And you are very wrong kek
The only parts of Turkey which are close to Greece are the Aegean and Black Sea coasts.

hello. im greek too, do you want to be my friend?

>kill yourself
kill yourself

And also North West Turkey (i.e. Istanbul). Those areas already make up like 60-70% of the Turkish population. Eastern Turkey is majority Kurdish anyway so they are irrelevant to our discussion.

Yes you have very nice dubs.

*Constantinople

>two mudslimes pretending not to be mudslimes in European countries arguint about who's white

wtf is going on in this shitty ass thread

>Istanbul
it's Constantinople you dumb shitskin.

Google "Flights to Constantinople".

Now google "Flights to Istanbul".

There you have your answer.

1.Konstantin were slain after being raped

:-DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>And Turks mostly east med and pontid
They are mostly ayyran, armenian, arabic, asian and anatolian shitskins.
Americans think they are white and have the same skin as south europeans. Turks think they are white and look like christian Arabs from Syria and Lebanon.

Marmara region is the melting pot of a melting pot.
>istanbul
tourist trap, ugly city, overpopulated, kurd capital

Greek calling someone a shitskin. That's rich.

As you are 1/128 white you are clearly the authority on these matters.

What the fuck does that mean lmao. That was the stupidest argument I've heard in a while.

wtf? where did all those cockroaches crawl out of?

Turks are good at only one thing, stealing from the Greeks.

that's a bit stiff BUTTHURT ahahah
i am typical Turk and Pontid. :-D we have more europid people than greece

u mad

roach diaspora being proud of their country, despite fleeing it

kek

something tells me that there are at least 4-5 'people' in here that have mutilated dicks.
It could be any one of you, but not all of you, cause if that was true you would all have attacked me right now. Now I know that my dick is still in once piece so there must be someone ... that tries to play the white guy.

Our country is full of dumb Turks like him

Turks literally have a higher percentage of blonde hair and blue eyes (and overall light hair and light eyes). The difference is even higher when kurds are excluded. It's funny how greeks call turks shitskins/roaches when facts show they are more of a shitskin themselves.

Pic very much related.

lmao

I haven't fled it, I'm flying back tomorrow, here for graduation trip as we've completed the national exams.

>The difference is even higher when kurds are excluded.
They push the numbers up.

he isnt typical

They got mehmet'd so hard that they became more shitskin than us

saved

OOGA BOOGA

I hate when other Greeks joke about me not being Greek because I am relatively hairless and lighter then them.

real roach hours begin now

>be papuslittledickolos
>get tokmak'd

Let me just write down a summa summarum here:
>Mediterraneans arguing about "whiteness"

Both kurds, lmao :-DD
but both can pass local in greece really

is this true?

They can't. You are just trying to bait them.

Whitening cremes are very popular in Turkey. Poor women give so much money for those cremes.

>t-they are kurds i swear w-we are white

Fuck that guy on the right he makes me mad whenever I see him. What compelled him to take a photo when he can clearly see he has not evolved past the stone-age.

>T-turks are white, here look how greeks are not white heres a photo of a greek i-it's not photoshoped I swear on holy quran

POSTING KURDISH PHOTOS
BUT ALL OF THEM CAN PASS NATIVE IN GREECE

:-DDDDDDDDDDDD

Use google, he is not lying about it
Diyarbakırlı hiko (hiko from diyarbakır)
Dilek Öcalan
This. Someone should stop this autism
Spamming greek autist must be a shitskin with inferiority complex

google pictures -> rkiyede protestolar or türkiye protesto

i used google translator

Light skin is very important in Turkey just like in Latin America, India and all other Asian countries.

>No they're not Turks I swear they're Kurds, Turks are 100% aryan.

I know it looks like we are blaming everything on kurds but... They ARE kurds

Yes the Turks were empire builders and philosophers before the Kurds ruined everything.

how can someone have such a fucking weak ass chin and such massive eyebrows

Are you blind? Kurds literally have their own subcategory under Turkey and they have lower percentages

Kurds have more often light eyes but they are very ugly and much darker.

I provided statistics proving that wrong. I've lived in Turkey my whole life almost, kurds are almost exclusively arab-looking people.

Everyone can fly to kurdistan and see kek
People in turkey value light skin more than light eyes.

Dude are you retarded? I didn't say such thing
Just proved you wrong and you are derailing the discussion

You're not Greek, just faggot diaspora

Because all the Ancient Greeks were reknown for being hairy. Such classics like wolfman really demonstrated the Greek people.

Or thet could check the statistics you dense fuck. Your anecdotal bullshit is no evidence

I thought that guy said he was Syrian.

yea ? i am syrian Turkmen so Turk

"Turkmen" is a meme (except for genuine mongols) , they genetically are the same as "Arabs" proven by many studies.
Also, no one would think you're European here.